It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers Take It In The Teeth Again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The problem here is one side is waiting for evidence(debunkers) and the other (alien dreamers) are convinced and preach,with NO evidence what's so ever, that aliens have visited earth and continuing to visit earth AND that some stupid comet ELEnin/ annunaki crap are arriving soon.. Its all BS.

So yes I do think its accurate to think they don't exist in the human world. Meaning they might exist 200 light years away, but that's too far of a distance to even think they exist. Because we will never prove there existence(do to there location) nor would they visit us. And if they have ;Why should any of us deserve to know. ?? We think we are all entitled to the truth. What is the truth? Its different for everyone.

So some of you think the Government will disclose classified information because you exist on this planet and deserve the truth. Do see how pathetic you UFO freaks sound? Known of us are entitled for the truth.

You can do research on the truth, infinite amount of years researching and coming up with a sensible theory. But that will take more than one lifetime to produce . And your theory has to make sense. Factual sense.

Every single Alien theory makes no sense. Try not to put your hope and emotions to your theory and you will see its all bogus.

And please stop posting videos,pictures and seasoned veteran eyewitness accounts. It means nothing. You all keep repeating the same bullcrap and you just don't get IT: "Oh this one has more lights or this ha better resolution" bla bla bla. Its all rubbish. Any person with a logical mind would never believe in this crap. You all UFOers will realize your in a dying tiny island slowly sinking do to the amount of bs videos,pictures and verbal accounts BEING POSTED. Wich will drown your tiny pedestal.

Bottom line it makes no sense to hope for aliens suddenly arriving(publicly) to this planet. Because the turn out would be horrible for the human race. I mean just think for a minute what your hoping for. As if the aztec's were praying to there pagan god for the white man to arrive. Its stupid, nothing good would turnout

The other thing is if they(aliens) had arrived, you and I will never know. And if our government new they will never tell you nor I of the truth... They will continue to lie wait for your short life to just blow away. We do not have the funds nor time to even contemplate how to answer these universal questions. The government does.

You better wise up UFOers.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You do need a kind of degree/position to accurate account for a perceived crafts propulsion's system.

And stop backstepping. You know damn well that degrees matter, because you were on here foolishly touting how great that an ASTRONOMER came out about what he believes he saw in the sky. Whats an astronomer if not a position?

This is starting to get sad.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
so if this is the debunkers taking it the teeth where have the believers been taking it for the last 60 years? does Mr Wang know?

but seriously Mr Wang supposedly said this in August 2010 so where his data? let me guess he's been got at by TPTB and silenced!
I want to know more about the aliens weaknesses too

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

The tune you sing has been sung. I thought you may have disappeared by now, looks like you're back for another round of unsubstantiated claims and rhetoric. Nice one mate

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
How about you find some evidence that is proof they aren't real... from a creditable source that is...

The burden of proof lies with the claimant; it is their responsibility to show the validity of their claims, not that of other people to prove them wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by sir_slide

Sorry but an article on ufodigest cannot be used as evidence that debunkers are taking it in the teeth...

non sequitur

At least have a look at what else I have posted, it was in the Beijing Journal for gods sake! Please read before you offer advice, PLEASE!

Thanks for the response though

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
but seriously Mr Wang supposedly said this in August 2010 so where his data?

Yes, a year on and nothing.

Originally posted by yeti101
let me guess he's been got at by TPTB and silenced!

That is the claim the author of the article makes, at least in part...that the IAU is silencing and covering up sightings by astronomers. Unfortunately for this special pleading argument, the IAU does not consist of every amateur and professional astronomer in the world. Being an astronomer, whether professional or not, does not include automatic enrollment in the IAU nor does the IAU dictate what any astronomer, a member or not, can say or not say.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
looks like you're back for another round of unsubstantiated claims and rhetoric.

Like posting an article by an astronomer who makes fantastic claims yet provides no evidence to back them up?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

You're really taking this to the grave aren't you?

I hate to get into with you, but it seems like a doo doo throwing contest here, you can out word people and speak eloquently, but it seems to be a bit of a mission for you.
I really hate to bring it up, but I am covered as far as evidence goes, where as you have nothing, other than consistent attacks against people who don't buy your narrow minded view of the world.

Eta: enough of this, let's move on.
edit on 19-7-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

First, the term UFO's has nothing to do with aliens. Let me make that very clear. You and all UFOers continue to make that mistake.

2nd,,You believe him(wang) because you want to believe him. Your looking for any video,picture or supposedly credible eyewitness accounts to concur with your belief on aliens existing and arriving on this planet(recently). That's the driving force here. All we debunkers say is "and, so what give me real proof".... You in return give more eye witness accounts,videos and pictures thinking that is proof. Which in return you weaken your credibility.

The alien theory is no different than bigfoot/yeti or the lockness.

The only logic one could apply to the alien theory is : Yes, aliens do exist somewhere in this vast universe because of the sheer size of the universe. If we exist ,then mathematically its extremely possible intelligent life will exist elsewhere. Only a dumb ass would argue that..

Yes, it is plausible that aliens did arrive a very long time ago. For what reason , no one knows, but THAT'S IT with the alien influence or contact with this planet. It stops right there. And I said plausible.

Everything else is fabricated theories. Which you guys and gals are hoping that at least one of the billion crap alien stories has some logical rhythm to it.

You need to wise up.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Tons of astronomers have seen UFOs, there is a really famous event a long time ago that I will have to research again. It is very small minded to think that just because nobody has told you something that it has not happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Debunkers don't have to prove anything. You guys do. I'm assuming all you have of proof is videos ,pics and eyewitness accounts. Which all that doesn't mean squat.

Whether you want to believe your array of tapes/pictures of stuff is fine. But just remember your word will not be taken seriously. Especially here in ATS.

And no one is attacking you. Someone disagreeing/being rude with you on a computer is not attacking you. Learn to take the heat. Its amusing you(all UFOers)display theories that are questioned by others(who mite have similar views about intelligent alien life) and in return you scold them or accuse them as attackers,,just because they don't see the fantasy you see.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

You should have a look at all the other links I have posted.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Debunkers don't have to prove anything. You guys do. I'm assuming all you have of proof is videos ,pics and eyewitness accounts. Which all that doesn't mean squat.

Whether you want to believe your array of tapes/pictures of stuff is fine. But just remember your word will not be taken seriously. Especially here in ATS.

And no one is attacking you. Someone disagreeing/being rude with you on a computer is not attacking you. Learn to take the heat. Its amusing you(all UFOers)display theories that are questioned by others(who mite have similar views about intelligent alien life) and in return you scold them or accuse them as attackers,,just because they don't see the fantasy you see.

Very interesting point of view. I personally think it's 'amusing' that people would parouse a conspiracy/ufo forum, and somehow find their way to a thread where they can speak condescendingly to people who have genuinely put more research into the topic than they have, if you believe it is fantasy are you only here to belittle people?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not going to blame you for living in a fantasy world, composed of denying that ET's have visited our Earth. All I can say is, that you are sadly mistaken in your beliefs.

I blame the United States Air Force, NSA, NRO, and the CIA for not releasing, much needed UFO data to the general public.

One day, there sad devotion to ET and UFO secrecy, and the trashing of peoples careers, in the military that "come out" on the ET subject will come back to haunt them in the end.

Come to think of it, I'm losing faith in the U.S. federal government, for there seemingly lack of concern over the safety of the American public and the whole worlds human population; on the subject of ET and UFO phenomena.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 19-7-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Research?? What research ? You haven't given any research. What your good at is sounding snotty with your fancy vocab..

Real research is identifying evidence ,recognition and analyzing data from its (many points of) origin. And finally verifying credibility. Having a PHD doesn't mean he or she has the integrity to state such a thing(s).

All this can be positioned in a time line or a chart to back ones thesis. And only then can your theory be taken seriously. And a bit of advice, posting videos from you tube, posting pictures from other forums and pasting quotes & verbal accounts is NOT research. That STUFF, is why no one will ever take you or this thread seriously. That's why people like myself will continue to tell you "your going about it all wrong". Your approach is incorrect. Where or Who told you this is how you investigate or research unexplained events by debating on a forum.... You need to post something with tangible evidence that can be researched by others over and over. That's how to gain an audience. Do you really think you will gain support by posting gibberish articles from another human's account. Do you think members on this site are children?.

Members here police each other when one state something false or his/her theory is not backed by at least an ounce of logic. Its really very simple. Why don't you try it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I live in a fantasy world ? but your convinced without any evidence that ET's are here now on earth. You see, I don't have a belief. Because I don't have real proof(all there is shotty pictures,video and eyewitness accounts which I wipe my ass with) ,so why should I think there is something physically here that produces no proof. ? Why? And if there is any proof and the Gov decided keep it from us , SO BE IT. Its not us to know. You think you deserve comforting(spa treatment) from your government? Why ? Because you pay taxes. Lol!!!

Go ahead and blame your Government, Because they didn't disclosed something beyond classified information to a member of a very well known conspiracy forum. Yea that makes perfect sense.

And the people that supposedly had their careers ruined by the USgov... They had it coming to them. You know why Erno? Cause we do not own or have authority to play around with something we do not understand. Do You think if you discovered classified information that it(that particular info) would be the whole(the big picture) complete story. Chances are we wouldnt know and you would definitely expose whatever you had the moment it lands on your lap. All for personal ego.. Pathetic

As far as I am concerned the government(when it comes to all classified info) should assume the whole american public is too stupid to understand what secrets the gov has. Period... That's if you logically believe everything is some how one way or the other connected. Which it is.

So you can lose faith on your government for not trusting people like yourself. Trust me they won't lose sleep over it. ...And explain to the people of this forum how our safety is being compromised because of the whole ET/UFO phenomena?????????

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I'm not going to dilly dally around the point that the U.S. government: By withholding valuable ET evidence to the general world public, cater's to the fact that the Feds want us to live in a dream world of unreality; in relation to the galactic community that have been visiting our Earth.

Since the ET's have already invaded our Earth- Somewhat peaceably of course: The refusal to release ET evidence, by the Fed's could result into a mental and physical unpreparedness that could rival Hitlers invasion of Europe.

The time is now: For the U.S. federal government to release full ET disclosure, too acclimate the general public to the reality of the ET phenomena and there other-worldly starcraft.

If the feds won't do it, I will!!!

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 19-7-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 19-7-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Its ok .... Its OK.... Don't worry... Go ahead,,,,,just pull the trigger. No one will notice.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I know some very smart people including astronomers who have seen and believe we are visited. Evidence and people whom are scientists and scholars are everywhere who will tell you this. I know an astronomer who was working at the Keck on Mauna Kea (13,600 ft) and while on a cigarette break saw a massive ship over the clouds he was also over, on the peak. No mistake. Guys a genius.

Not surprised. Many documents to support this.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join