It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Police Shoot and Kill Teenager over $2 bus fare GRAPHIC VIDEO

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

So then you arent going to go back and educate yourself on the facts surrounding the incident. You have already decided the cops acted innapropriately, so case closed for you

If only we were all as blind as you are.... Wouldnt life be bliss.

Now, go back andread all the info present then get back to us.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I haven't made any conclusions here, and I have read the thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012

I thought we would see a few of these posts...lmfao
2nd whatever

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

I haven't made any conclusions here, and I have read the thread.

You have made conclusions in your posts, and its evident you have not read the thread. Thats why I keep urging you to do so before opening up this discussion in the manner you are.

The facts are present, their are witnesses who said the kid had a gun and shot at the police. There is video showing the gun on the ground being rmeoved by a 3rd party and leaving, and a gun has been recovered by the police and its currently being tested to see if its the gun that was taken.

As much as the police in situations like this annoy you, if you read the info presented you will see that in this case, they were in the right.

The cops say it.
The evidence says it.
The witnesses say it.
The video says it.
The audio says it.
The actions of the kid says it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Please show me where I made any conclusion, when I was merely highlighting the differences between perspectives here... I'd like to see how you seen where I made any call one way or the other in that.

That is in part the growing problem between law enforcement and the public, especially among minorities.

These incidents are growing in numbers, right or wrong, justified or not, racially motivated or not... We are rapidly approaching a tipping point.

Eventually, even you will be able to grasp that.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
While I am sure this man is not innocent by any means, the police have no right to do shoot someone. Now, what is missing from this video is to what lead the officer to shoot him? Did this man display a weapon while running from the police? Prior record or what crime this person committed? If they randomly shot him in the back while running, the outrage is well deserved.

First off, do not put yourself into a situation like this. That stops many problems, so the dead guy is at least to fault for that. I am in charge of myself and my daughters until she is considered an "adult". Actions come with responsibility.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's been reported that someone, seen in the video, had taken the firearm, and shell casings, from the scene.

Isn't tampering with evidence a pretty serious offense?

What's this guys name who did this? Where are the reports for his charges on tampering with an investigation and/or evidence?

Or did they just let him go and keep him anonymous?

They mention that firearm and shell casings were taken by this person, but only a gun was recovered.

Does it not seem the slightest bit fishy that someone would even think about taking shell casings from a scene?

Weren't these shots fired WHILE in pursuit? Not where he lay to die, where media states these casings were picked up from, since they're claiming the same person took both the gun and the casings? Hard claim that the same person picked up both the gun and shell casings. Doesn't anyone see this little loophole in the story?

Are we now trying to convince people that these citizens had it in their best interest to cover this whole thing up?

Where are the prints from the shooter on this weapon? Or did he wear gloves, and the mob took those too?

Only thing we've heard about the gun is that an officer is 'confident' it was his weapon. Meh.

Disclaimer: There are hundreds of articles on this story, so if I'm missing something, let me know.

I suppose we'll still be hearing from the chief later on, since i see no new stories regarding the new evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcathdraEven more so being its been confirmed the kid had a gun, that he did shoot at the cops, and the fact that the cops were a better shot than he was.

Yes "the cops were a better shot than he was." All it took for them was 9 shots to take one guy down.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Originally posted by XcathdraEven more so being its been confirmed the kid had a gun, that he did shoot at the cops, and the fact that the cops were a better shot than he was.

Yes "the cops were a better shot than he was." All it took for them was 9 shots to take one guy down.

Well, according to the ShotSpotter (or whatever it is) they are claiming that 2 shots were fired from Harding, and 8 shots were fired from police.

According to data from ShotSpotter — which was deployed in the Bayview in 2008 — three separate firearms unloaded 10 shots over six seconds. The first shot was one of two fired from where Harding was located, police said. Two to six seconds later, eight more shots were fired from where the officers were located.

is.gd...

What I want to know is where this ShotSpotter thing has these shots being fired, since we're given no point of reference on location, distance, or timing between shots.
edit on 7/20/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJLateralus

i try not to watch these kind of videos anymore as they make my blood boil

not going to slogg through 25+ pages of:

bigots claiming he had it coming to him

cops, wanna be cops, and pajama people/turkeys trying to justify/defend this crap

just wanted to S&F this thread and point out the positioning of officer [sarcasm]"samaritan's[/sarcasm] left leg
starting at 1:42 and all the contorting he goes through but that left leg [where he is keeping his throwaway gun in an ankle holster] does not move at all note also how cops suddenly all rush to hide officer [sarcasm]"samaritan's[/sarcasm] actions. if a gun was found at all which is not clear at present it was probably dropped later as it seems the onlookers are wise to this dirty old trick.

also note how all the guns came out in response to victim managing to drag himself a few inches across the ground.

he was so obviously a threat wasn't he?

SFPD
KIWF!!!!
edit on 20-7-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: forgot emoticon

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Yes the kid had a gun.
Yes the kid pulled that gun during the foot pursuit.
Yes the kid discharged that gun at the police.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Maybe you should actually go through the 25 pages.. At least then you might know what your talking about when it comes to this situation.

The kid had a gun
The kid pulled the gun during the foot pursuit.
The kid shot at the police.

Witnesses state they kid shot at the police.
Witnesses state the kid had a gun.
Witness video shows the gun on the ground
Witness video shows the gun being picked up by a 3rd party.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

not gonna waste my time in an "debate" with you
especially as you ignore the main points of my post and go off on a tangent.
such is sophistry.

just because YOU are not total scum/sociopathic.

does not mean that the majority of folks in law enforcement aren't.

having grown up in Harlem, i know the score and the system, as do you.

i will refrain from explaining how folks there dealt with this kind of mad dog back in the 70's,
as i only advocate the use of violence in self-defense.

i'm sure you have your hands busy enough with FF and others.

as you were.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

So its ok for you to stereotype police, and yet you are pissed that you think the police stereotyped this kid?

Why? Because the kid is black? Prior criminal history? what?

Every time the idiotic race card is played, it convulutes the actual issue.

The facts speak for themselves.
The kids actions speak for themselves.

If thats something you cant accept, then thats your problem, not mine.

Next time try to deal with the facts surrounding the topic, instead of trying to mire the topic with accusations and insinuations that are baseless.

Whatever your personal issue is with the police, may I suggest you get over it and quit stereotyping and applying your personal situaiotn to every single incident. They arent the same, the facts arent the same, they will never be the same.

Anyhting to add to the topic aside from more mud and personal issues?
edit on 20-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
He'd no doubt still be alive had shots not been fired.

edit on 20-7-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo

As in "If the convicted rapist and parole jumper wanted on a homicide warrant didn't shoot at the cops he'd still be alive" or "If the police just stood there and let the convicted rapist and parole jumper wanted on a homicide warrant continue to crank rounds out of his illegal handgun at them and innocent bystanders on a city street he'd still be alive?"

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why even bother anymore brother?

This skell could have been on live television raping babies while running belts through a crew served weapon at the 50 yard line during the Superbowl and the sole reason he's have been shot is because he's black and cops are pigs.

If ignorance is bliss then there are some REALLY happy people posting on this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Yes the kid had a gun.
Yes the kid pulled that gun during the foot pursuit.
Yes the kid discharged that gun at the police.

Wait. What?

Where are you getting this information? There has been no proof of any of it.

And how is this answering any of my questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Wait. What?

Uhm yeah, there has. Go back through the thred and read the updates, and you will have the same infomration the rest of us have.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Wait. What?

Uhm yeah, there has. Go back through the thred and read the updates, and you will have the same infomration the rest of us have.

Been through it. There is nothing more than 'Officer's say'.

They seem to have told us everything that happened, so I guess this case is closed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Uhm yeah... If you go back and read through the posts you will have the same infomration we have.

Including where witnesses say they kid had a gun.
Including where witnesses say they kid shot at the cops.
Including witness video showing the gun laying on the ground.

What more do you want?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join