It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your best pick up line?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
IMHO that's the worse idea i've ever heard OP.

Funny pick up line :
After you meet girl.
"Hey wanna go out for sex and pizza?"

Real pickup lines -

This one sounds bad, but i swear it will almost always work.
The only criteria is that you talk to the person and hit it off pretty good. You can ask her to come to you place or something, and if she's like well idk, the line is "Don't be a B_tch lets Fuc_!" For some reason girls find that incredibly amusing and they love a cocky guy. Its never failed me.

Next is a long term pickup technique. You talk to someone. Constantly call / text them every day. Then after awhile just stop. Don't even try, just stop talking to them. If they come back and call you asking why you haven't contacted you, you have them. Its just a way to know they care about you and are interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Something, something, something, my Corvette, something, something, all my money, something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My best pick up line...lately...hee...hee

"Hi....logged on to ATS lately?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

haha
does it ever work?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

haha good ones

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

OP,I think we have a winner with this reply.
If I were single,this would work.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

This one sounds bad, but i swear it will almost always work. The only criteria is that you talk to the person and hit it off pretty good. You can ask her to come to you place or something, and if she's like well idk, the line is "Don't be a B_tch lets Fuc_!" For some reason girls find that incredibly amusing and they love a cocky guy. Its never failed me.

LMFAO

Dude that is sweet, I can actually see that working if you have manged to maintain the illusion of being a gentlemen prior to that line.
Ima give it a try and see how it goes.
Being honest over here I dont think it will go down quite the same way as at home but whats the worst that can happen? (probably a slap in the face or being barred from that particular club but meh...... Nothing ventured nothing gained hey
)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I will not be held responsible for whatever happens after you these lines, but i must say i have used all at least once and all to some success. Lines are listed from works well to meh.

Walk up to her look her straight in the eye and say
"you know it's never going to work out between us"
"what?"
"yea me and you would fight allll the time...and I would win every time" (this is the part where she laughs and hit you in the arm gently) the pause is important. Use the pause to go from serious face to smirk.

"hey, do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" works best with blonde collegey girls, they love the whole movie love theme and this fits well.

"excuse me miss, I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me"
"what did i do?"
"your making all the other girls here look terrible" Mixed success, works better when she is alone. Nothing more awkward than one of her friends jumping in and asking if you were calling her ugly.

Walk over to her after some gentle eye flirting and say
"i have noticed you noticing me and i came here to notify you that your noticing of me has been noticed." DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS ONE AFTER DRINKING. It is a meh pick up line to begin with but when drunk it comes out something like this
"i have noticing you noticing me of noticing something, just stop noticing man. its not cool, because i had a friend who was noticed and he died bro."

Best pick up line though is have a big smile on. If you have a big smile on and seem to be having a good time girls will come over to you. Good luck man

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello love, wanna go halves on a bastard?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How about this one...(now keep in mind I have been married for years so pick up lines are not my specialty...)

"Want to see something shiny?"...

Worked on for me years ago...and still happily married to a gorgeous woman!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

DUDE!!!!!

You used a pick up line and ended up married!!!!!!!

Is it just me or does that seem like a monumental FAIL

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
How about this one...(now keep in mind I have been married for years so pick up lines are not my specialty...)

"Want to see something shiny?"...

Worked on for me years ago...and still happily married to a gorgeous woman!

"Woah......this aluminum foil is like a living mirror....."

I would've made an attempt at a funnier comment but what I'd have liked to say would probably (see; most likely) be a T&C violation so I won't.

What was the shiny thing anyway? I'm tempted to go home with you now just to find out what it was. Ooooo shiny....

I don't have any because I don't roll like that (more success being myself) but I swear to god, an associate during my college days tried to pick up a girl on New Year's Eve once at a rock bar we frequented and they were dancing to rock and metal on the jukebox, soon as "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen started playing, guess what he grabbed during the chorus?

Yep, he went home alone that night....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

This one sounds bad, but i swear it will almost always work.
The only criteria is that you talk to the person and hit it off pretty good. You can ask her to come to you place or something, and if she's like well idk, the line is "Don't be a B_tch lets Fuc_!" For some reason girls find that incredibly amusing and they love a cocky guy. Its never failed me.

I think that only works with easy girls.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

You would probably be surprised to find out I went home and am still home with her....17 years later....just throwing that out there!

So...as far as getting laid...well it worked...better than I had hoped I suppose!

edit on 4-8-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
"Do I scare you?....Would you like me to?"

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Heres a few ridiculous lines I have heard..

"Excuse me... I just s**t my pants, can I wear yours?"

"What are you doing tonight... besides giving me a boner?"

"I bet you're a C-cup.
Girl: "How'd you know that?"
Guy: "My testicles are the same size."

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in."

"Did you fart, cause you blew me away?"

"I have a .357 magnum pointed at your kidney. Wanna go get some coffee?"

"Am I cute, or do you need another drink?"

"Man - Do you like to dance?
Woman - Yes !
Man - Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?"

The worst of it is that I know at some point each of these lines will have worked somewhere.

edit on 5-8-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Wow dude your like really smooth and stuff.

I wish I was that smooth but alas I do not have a smooth bone in my body, and I have no lines to use, though I could if I really wanted to.

Here is my favorite line and way that I would use if I was going to'

Step 1. Go to were females go to look for males, such as a club or bar or whatever,
Step 2. Scan for female that looks compatible with you, then take out coin and flip it. Heads you try to work your magic, tails you don't, and find somebody else.
Step 3. If the coin and gravity agrees then you go up to her and say... "Hey baby....so you like wanna go and do it"... and if you don't get slapped, then your good and she is a keeper. If you get slapped then I think that's the signal to move on.

And so if slapped repeat steeps 1 trough 3, till a female say yes or does not slap you.

Though I would not really advise anybody try the above, unless you have cat like reflexes and the kung fu skill's to block all of the incoming projectiles. Because chances are there will be many of them.

edit on 7-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the world best pick up line that works everytime

and never results in a slap in the face is......................

hi...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ive gotten some terrible pick up lines hurled my way.

the safest ones that i think i post without a ToS violation:

Nice legs. what time do the open.

(guy wipes his face) i cleared off a seat for you.

do you do your laundry with windex, because i can see myself in your pants.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join