It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your best pick up line?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Howdy yall,

Once again, Im recently single and back on the market. Thought this thread might be a good idea to share ideas, lines, moves etc etc

The reason for this thread isnt to brag but to pass on some skills and experience that fellow members may be lacking.

We all know pick up lines are cheesy and just plain wrong unless they are hilarious or clever and any pre planned pick up line should not be used as an introduction. Instead of calling it a pick up line it should really be called a closing line as thats when it should come out, right before you leave (hopefully with her)

I have a sure fire line that I can honestly say has never failed, the only build up it requires is that the girl has spent a fair amount of time talking with you and has a sense of humour.
It also works best if your leaving a club, bar, pub that is closing.

Ok so youve spent the night making witty banter with the young lady in question, making sure to never come across as sleazy or desperate (even if you are).
Home time comes about, you go outside and thank her for a great evening and ask for a number, if you dont get the number stop there, you fecked it up.

If you do get the number say thanks and make to walk away, take a step or 2 then turn back and with a dead pan serious face say " you know what? for some reason I think I can trust you. Ill make ya a deal, Ill come back and stay at your place if you promise to behave urself and we just cuddle"

The girl will laugh and if shes worth actually taking home will make a show of protecting her modesty, its a ruse!! at this stage she is so enamored by your wit and charm that she is most likely more eager than you.

Whatever you do dont break character and if she does end up saying no, all you need to say is " I understand, you dont think you will be able to control yourself. I appreciate you being honest Ill call ya soon" take a few steps and then turn around again and say " you know what? youve made such an impression Im willing to chance that you wont behave. so my place or urs? my place is pretty messy so Id prefer urs but I think Id feel safer at mine"

From there its just a matter of making sure shes amused and distracted enough that she doesnt notice or care about you getting in her car or cab.

Ive put this on ATS as I feel it deserves to be shared, I give all members free reign to use this method (hence forth it shall be called the "Iknowstuff" system) when and where ever they like with the exception of SE Asia where I have exclusive rights.

So guys what is your best method of "getting to know" eligible and willing women?

And girls got any advice for us guys? ever had a line or pre planned move work on you even though you knew what was going on? Or better yet any Female types on ATS ever used a pick up line on a guy?

Looking forward to getting some knew stuff to add to my repertoire.

P.s Im sure the 2nd or 3rd post will be something along the lines of "this crap doesnt belong on ATS" true but Im bored and thought others may get a laugh

P.p.s please dont take this to seriously people, just for giggles

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

only ugly mean people need pick up lines. never have found any "lines" useful. how about just honesty and a smile. works for me 100% of the time.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

only ugly mean people need pick up lines. never have found any "lines" useful. how about just honesty and a smile. works for me 100% of the time.

Well yeah but the thread title "just be honest and nice" wasnt very catchy.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

LOL yeah it does, but to be fair when it works you were probably gonna do OK with a simple "ur place or mine"

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

LMFAO

Im defo gonna give that one a try.
Im guessing Im gonna get slapped but should be great as a youtube clip

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
**** REMINDER ****

Terms and Conditions apply to BTS.

No Illegal drug references and no profanity.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** REMINDER ****

Terms and Conditions apply to BTS.

No Illegal drug references and no profanity.

BOOOOO hissss

LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sorry didnt mean to violate the T&C......How about smoking cigarettes and watching a Led Zeppelin Video??
All in good fun

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
Sorry didnt mean to violate the T&C......How about smoking cigarettes and watching a Led Zeppelin Video??
All in good fun

mny fault i posted a partial F word...see it all over ATS like that and never killed however a violation is a violation. so i guess i cant post a direct reply...
the Zepp video would catch my attention
)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Depends on the girl and/or situation. But I usually make a witty remark about something they are wearing, it helps if you know the brands girls wear (long relationships will make you an expert).

Start of with a joke about her clothes (not offensive), or wear she shops, then just let it flow.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The best line I ever heard was "Damn, look at all those curves, and me with no brakes!"

Made me laugh!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"Warm or cold...I will have you.

I'll let you decide".

MM
edit on 17-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I also like to use this one, but you really need a good roaring voice-

"GET IN THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR! GET IN THE CAR!!!"

Be sure to look very serious.

MM

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
"Warm or cold...I will have you.

I'll let you decide".

MM

Oh man that is creepy, especially coming from someone on ATS....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LMAO

Both are wrong on so many levels,

Loved the car one though

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dude I love ur avatar, everytime I see it I piss myself laughing.

He looks so happy

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have a few that work 100% of the time:

"I really like those jeans you have on, who makes them? I could probably read the label easier if you SIT ON MY FACE"

"You know, I like my women how I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer!"

"Do you think you would be able to spot a rapist out of a crowd?"

"Hey, didn't I see you at the family reunion last year?"

"My name is BOB, I have no arms, but an excellent personality. I get angry when I can't open doors, though. That is my greatest weakness"

"I don't have a job, so I can spend more time with you, what a lucky girl!"

The next one is only appropriate if you are already going back to her place, and for some reason change your mind. A reason like, the dome light in the car being brighter than the bar/club/etc lights, and you now realize you've made a big mistake:

"Do you have a lot of toilet paper at your place? I ate a lot of hot wings tonight"

I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if I'm serious or not.

edit on 17-7-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
" get your coat love... you've pulled"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join