It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Solved All Major Crimes Now Busting Children's Lemonade Stand

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just another racial issue that doesn't get the proper airing. The girls should just ignore i bet if they went to get a license they wouldn't give them one because they are minors. it's free enterprise the parents should charge 10% rent so they are completely out of the picture

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Cops only harass people they feel safe to. If this would have been kids that looked threatening in any way, they would have drove on by. My point - Most cops are spineless and only mess with people they know won't give them trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They got this little girl selling lemonade...
I posted a video of cops ticketing cars more than 12 inches from the curb, and bringing a ruler to do so.

I have heard news recently there is a plan to perform DNA tests on dog poop as a means to find out what dog is leaving their droppings behind and what owner to give a ticket to.

Can you just imagine this?

What are we coming to? It is time to REFRESH the page when it comes to cops and their duties since they have forgotten and seem to have morphed into some sort of monster we need to fear instead of feel protected by.

Whatever happened to protect and serve?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Things like this are just so stupid. That officer who talks first annoys me. I mean come on. She talks about enforcing the law fairly.... How about enforcing it with common freaking sense?

I think that business permits should only be required if you are set to make only so much.... I don't know. I mean, how much money does a lemonade stand make in one day? Probably a couple bucks, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The incident clearly is evidence that we need to invade Iran.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join