It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officers Solved All Major Crimes Now Busting Children's Lemonade Stand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Georgia Police Shut Down Girls' Lemonade Stand. Police in Georgia have shut down a lemonade stand run by three girls trying to save up for a trip to a water park, saying they didn't have a business license or the required permits. A city permit that would have allowed the lemonade stand to stay open costs $50 a day.

This is the NWO at it's finest. That tap water is filled with GMOs that are patented, you can't have a lemonade stand without giving the mafia, and Monsanto, their cut!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks guys! I feel so much safer now...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They are lucky that the lemonade wasnt sent to the lab for further testing heaven forbid they used georgia tap water and it had other chemicals in it, also I hope they are not near dougal county (refer to Early Kyler lol)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Stupid cops. this isn't about the law., this is about PROFIT through TAXES and LICENSES!

Enforcing government greed! is what their cars should read on the side.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its a gOod thing the had shut down this operation..i can sleep safer at night now...How rediculous!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I for one am glad, those pesky lemonade sellers have been getting away with murder for far too long now!!!!

I know I will sleep better tonight knowing that this evil is on the way to being eradicated.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree with all the comments so far, I think this should warrant more stars & flags though as it is such a national security threat at this time.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Haha...don't these kids know anything? Where is their licence? These damn children need to learn a thing or two about capitalism...

edit on 17-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I haven't even watched the vid yet, but I just have to comment that the title of the thread/vid is perfectly worded to create the exact nuance of "HUH?!!!" that is required to feel the idiocy of this situation. Simply outrageous. Our tax dollars at work, eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

It hasnt been irradicated yet now that they cannot sell lemonade maybe they should try their hands at peddling bath salts. Just saying

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Those conservative-deep-south states really hate to see the 'little guy making a buck in life, eh??

SHAME, SHAME on this little girl for taking some profit away from the poor wealthy lemon-aide corporations!!!

She is possibly reducing their profits by one trillionth of one percent per decade by doing this and that is a big NO-NO in those conservative-republican-corporation-loving-commoner-hating-deep-south-states.

Cant have that down there!!! NO, NO, bad girl, BAD girl!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If I was their mother, I'd wait a few days until this video goes viral (I'm sure enough people would want to help out after this), pay the damn $50 for a day of permits etc. and then point my middle finger right at the police as they drove by.

Win-win. You make enough money to go to the water park and pay the permit fees and also get to flip off the cops as they can't do anything to you now. What satisfaction.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I agree with all the comments so far, I think this should warrant more stars & flags though as it is such a national security threat at this time.

LMAO

S&F for being cheeky enough to ask : P

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the new America, this is only the start.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

S&F. Excellent find and a great example of how ridiculous cops are becoming. In fact all forms of control groups from the Government to the TSA to FEMA all of them are getting a little too hands on with me and my kids and I'd like them to back the F off. How do we stop it?

Another example of flagrant harassment and nothing but harassment by the cops...Look at this.

This is becoming an epidemic.
And it needs to stop,
needs to be nipped in the bud-
before they ALL go gestapo on us.

Rochester Police ticket cars over 12 inches from the curb to harass a neighbor meeting of folks supporting Emily Good, the woman who videotaped a traffic stop from her front yard.

The video below is from a Rochester, New York, neighborhood meeting in support of Emily Good, the woman arrested for videotaping a traffic stop from her front yard.
So Rochester police sent four squad cars to ticket the cars of meeting attendees who parked more than 12 inches from the curb.
Yes, they even brought a ruler.

edit on 17-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

That is until they see you and decide that the middle finger is a "Threatening Gesture" and take you in for threatening a police officer. Sure, the charges will probably be dropped or (more likely) thrown out, but the goal would be to trouble you anyway. Oh, and make sure those criminal 10 year olds don't get to enjoy a day at the water park.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

They have to send a message, Obey! and of course they had rulers they dont want to be accused of falsley fining someone. Besides they mustve got a chuckle or two out of well we can be @holes to watch this.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
They had a radio talk about this with nipsy and jen shade on 105.7 the X in pennsylvania earlier around 9ish maybe a little earlier this morning too btw very interesting stuff

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And they wonder why so many youths think that cops are scum, they bloody are if they go around spending there day doing stuff like this, as far as im concerned, we pay the officers to enforce the law, not to enforce some sort of copyright on selling lemonade ? How can they possibly swing it to these girls doing anything illegal, just set it up tommorrow on your own property and tell the officers to 'get f**ked' when they try to close it down again, your american police are the dumbest mothers ive ever seen, words cant express the stupidity.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wonder if a cop's wet dream is to find a park full of homeless people running lemonade stands.

Hell, they'd probably call in the National Guard! er...check that. Those guys are overseas fighting for the oil companies

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join