It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

challenge to all abductee's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if i where to travel back in time to more primative people , i could do a few party tricks to impress them

i could make paper aeroplanes , could start fires with sticks , could create pulleys to lift heavy objects , make compasses etc etc , all simple things that we know how to do these days but would baffle other times

so i challenge all you abductee's to come back to this board with a simple "party trick" that is easy to do yet we do not currently understand or know how its possible.

it hasnt got to be anything spectacular , just something like rubbing a banana and a frog and making them magnetic or whatever

surely these aliens will know of something to impress us without giving the game away of hyperdrive technology etc

so what do you say ? ask them to show you a small trick or 2 and post them on here

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

it hasnt got to be anything spectacular , just something like rubbing a banana and a frog and making them magnetic or whatever

Tried that one...didn't work, but tasted great!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
magnetic banana frog is dish of the day in the local boozer on a sunday

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah, like the frequency their teevees broadcast on, my cable sucks.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Visitors showed me plenty of their "tricks" Acidhead,but when I asked for a pose on a camera or eyecam they refused.
I think it is on a one on one basis. But they did insert an implant in my chin one evening,I suppose so it would be noticed.And it itched like mad,i had to dig it out.Too obvious,but I mailed the specimen to the AAER site.If not on there I have the results of the analysis here.
"Birthday present for you" one of them said. It wasn't my birthday,It was July first,Canada Day.
But why did they bother? Must be a reason for it. A decoy? And they will not explain how anything of theirs works.I did figure out some things,for which I was attacked! The memory erasing thing it was.That is why most do not remember their experiences.Might be tramatic,or else these government gorillas will look you up.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
cheers for that

if you have a pdf file of the report and want it hosting , i can throw it up for you if you wish ?

i had a search on that site for the report but couldnt find it - sorry

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sure I can send the report to you or maybe someone can tell me how to paste it onto this board. Your email?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Did you get it then, skaus-man?

Snt GEorge. Pasting it on here is very simple. Just highlight the area you want to paste, right click on it and select copy. Open up the page you would use to reply to this thread, right click in the area where you type and then select paste and all is done..

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If abductions actually are happening, the ETs really seem to go out of their way to keep it a secret and stay hidden. So why would abductees suddenly be left with undeniable evidence of their existance?

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
If abductions actually are happening, the ETs really seem to go out of their way to keep it a secret and stay hidden. So why would abductees suddenly be left with undeniable evidence of their existance?

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Durden]

I've thought about the same thing. When human scientist are studying a Tiger and want to track it, they usually put some sorta collar around it's neck, like the tiger doesn't realize it's even there. How funny would it be it the aliens did the same kind of obvious thing to us? Like insert some tracking device rod into your ear that sticks out like 6 inches and has a flashing bulb at the end of it. You wake up and just go about your daily business. People start staring at you at work, but just can't tell what's different about you. You say, "oh, I just cut my hair".

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
if you want my email - ill give you my spam email - [email protected]

if you like i can put it on my server space and link the story on here for you

i

[edit on 16-8-2004 by acidhead]

new topics

top topics

join