It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Start To World War in September?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Source: Ex-CIA officer: Israel likely to attack Iran in September

Robert Baer tells LA KPFK radio that strike on Tehran likely to happen before vote on Palestinian state, that PM wants US to be involved.

Israel will probably attack Iran in September, a former CIA officer who spent 21 years in the Middle East, including in Lebanon and Syria, has told a Los Angeles radio show.

While Robert Baer didn’t reveal the sources behind his prediction, he referred to former Mossad chief Meir Dagan’s warnings of an Israeli attack on Iran as “no bluff.”

So what do you folx think?

Will Israel actually do it? Will the US get involved? Will the world powers get involved with or against us?

I've always really believed in the "Final War", but I never could fully imagine how it would come about. I've had ideas, but vague ones. This makes me wonder if it will finaly begin... but begin with the first punch comming from Israel. Ironic, I think.

All views welcome, as I'm sure they'll come from all sides... But I would like to know what everyone thinks, and what everyone feels will happen thereafter. Again, all views welcome, but at least be civil about it. Your responce will reflect your ... well... You.

edit on 16-7-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If it does happen, I don't see it as WW3. Israel is too smart and too strong. We wont need to help them, Iran will bite it.......and fast.

The smart money will be on a 72 hour barrage of the right weapons at the right places at the right times. Mark my words people, you heard it here first.

edit on 16-7-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Pay no attention to this or waste any energy or thoughts on this please.

Doing so would just add energy to the chance of this happening (which is very unlikely).

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They very well could, and I would support such action. I think they will be forced to it also, prompted by a lack of unilateral action and because lets face it, sanctions do not work.

And here is a question you Zionist conspiracy guys need to ask yourself, before you jump in with the Zionist drivel. why this big deal over a piece of land that has historically been proven to belong to the Jews first? if the Arabs are such humanitarians, and the Palestinians are so innocent, why doesn't another country take them in? because with Israel wiped out it would be the start of the Caliphate.

Remember: "Palestinians" are just refugees from Jordan. This has been going on a LONG time.

back on topic: I would bet money on a swift reprisal of some kind from Russia if its done though, and since they might get part control of the European missile shield, what could we do to stop them. I know their military is dated, then again what do we know for sure what they have, and our own intelligence knows they have.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Isreal arlready warned that before Iran was missle nuklear capable, it would strike apon IRAN before they would even get that far. I guess they feel the need to do so.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey, is that on SEPT. 29th by any chance? A guy on ats claims something will hapen on that date that will take our breath away. THOUGHTS.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

in your dreams TD! israel is a rather small country and their arrogance indirectly proportional to their size. so its difficult to hide any weapons like WMD's. i would expect that iran has numerous icbm's or similar already programmed for "interesting" sites in the stolen, sorry, holy land.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
If it does happen, I don't see it as WW3. Israel is too smart and too strong. We wont need to help them, Iran will bite it.......and fast.

Israel is too smart and too strong? Are you being sarcastic? From what I've seem over the past 5 years they are not very smart at all. Without the help of other countries, Israel would not last 3 days of war against a formidable opponent unless they used nuclear weapons, and that is not a smart move either.

The smart money will be on a 72 hour barrage of the right weapons at the right places at the right times. Mark my words people, you heard it here first.

wait and see... always got something to say Israel, and then they attack Gaza or Lebanon... such a powerful military nation. They are a small fish in a small pond.

edit on 16-7-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Remember, most of the real Jews live in Iran, would rather live in Iran, and apparently are very happy in Iran aswell... plus despise the Zionist regime running Israel right now.

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 16-7-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Kingbreaker

Remember, "most Jews have no Hebrew blood in them and are just noobs practicing a religion".

You know this how?

Site sources please...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Hey, is that on SEPT. 29th by any chance? A guy on ats claims something will hapen on that date that will take our breath away. THOUGHTS.

Hmm now that you mention it. I do recall that post. Now I'm very curious!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Western (predominantly christian) countries will go to great lengths to defend Israel for two reasons:
1. It gives them an ally in a part of the world where a very important resource exists (oil)
2. The very foundation of christianity, and by extension their control over their populations, rest on prophesies involving Israel. If Israel falls and the world doesn't end then christianity goes the way of the dodo.
edit on 7/16/2011 by GeistMelange because: weird text formating

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hope full iran or isreal dont use nuclear wepons

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
thanks for bringing it to my attention. Seems the seach feature here isnt what it's cracked up to be... lol

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread Former CIA Official: Israel Will Bomb Iran in September .

Thank you

Thread closed.

top topics

join