It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Guess ill try this again. I made a huge mistake earlier and was reprimanded and made fun of. I thought that this place was for Far fetched ideas. It is very interesting that i was treated like that. Especially since the non believing general public thinks that everything on this website is far-feched. How dare you say that there is no basis for my ideas or feeling. everyone has their own opinion and should be able to put it forth without being ridiculed. Anywho Im glad to be here and look forward into delving into the far fetched. Including the possibility that Obama is really Osama with facial surgery.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey dude, welcome aboard.
Sorry if you got bullied, it happens a lot on here.
As long as it's permitted in T&C of the site, you can say whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
This is the introduction forum so tell us a little about yourself
20 posts will come quickly then you can post a Thread
Have fun and enjoy ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Hi semperkill, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Hello and welcome to the ATS family. Sorry that you got bullied, that does happen here. I look forward to reading some of your post. Have fun!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. Don't worry about getting heat for some posts that just means your a lively thinker.

I get in trouble all the time myself so your not alone

Hope you enjoy the site and looking forward to your Progressiveness

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey guys thanks. So a little about me I am a us Navy Corpsman (medic) 15 plus years of service I am stationed in camp lejeune NC. Ihave been to war twice. I have seen and done some pretty amazing things. I need help in trying to figure out whether im crazy or not. I guess only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When i found this site I was excited. I would like to put forth some of the things i believe.
There are aliens on earth. They have been here all along.
TV is a mind control device that Knows what you are supposed to watch. TV is an incredible device that is put here by them. i stopped watching when i was sitting in the bathroom and saw the word TV reversed and upside down. the v becomes a greek A and the T is actually an upside down i if the i is written like a 1. AI...yeah i know its pretty far fetched but give it some thought.
God is real and so is the devil. Evolution is part of GODS plan
It took us what 20,000 years (might be wrong) to develop from Monkeys. The dinosaurs have been extinct for many more years than that. I believe that the dinosaurs evolved to the point that they left this earth. Look at the time span...if we can go from monkeys to us in such a short time then who is to say that the dinosaurs did not evolve to a point far beyond that. Just do the math.
New world order old world order...its the same.
I cant prove it but I believe that something major is going to happen. There is something in the air (rihanna quote)
and today i found another eye of horus. Look at the BABYFAT symbol (kimora lee simmons) turn it on its side you can clearly see it.
Also found the eye of horus on my degree deoderant. Its also blatant if you turn it on its side.
There was a UFO at the world trade center.
I was downtown that day myself and dozens of others saw it. My sister videotaped it we showed it to many people and spoke about it on the phone that day. We spent that night at my mothers house (day of mourning in NY). That night((911/912) my sisters house was broken into the only thing missing was that damn video.
so many other thing to talk about. Right now im into analyzing the link between rappers and selling their souls.
I know of someone who that very thing was offered to.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I want to thank you for your service to our country !

I BELIEVE !

Their has been more than one intelligent race on this world..could they have reached the stars ? And are they just now coming back ?
That would explain a lot !

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

thank you much for the support. when i get to 20 watch....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PengyLuv

thank you america!

top topics

join