It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link your best/favorite conspiracy sources all in one thread!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I thought it would be fun to share some of the sites that I frequent in my top secret clandestine monitoring of all things conspiracy.

I also thought it would be fun to see some of the sites that other esteemed ATS members frequent to add to my repotoire of frequently monitored sites.

Let me begin with the obvious: Above Top Secret - love it or hate it (and sometimes it even loves or hates me!) it is the best on the net.

All sucking up aside, here are some other really good resources that I frequent:

RSOE EDIS - Emergency Disaster and Information Service - a real-time map of the earth showing events when they happen, where they happen. Government not telling you something? Don't worry, they are based in Hungary!

Live Tracker map - Storm chasers site (thank you discovery channel) showing you what is happening live with the storms in your area. Live video from real storm chasers!

Space Weather - News and Information about the weather in our neighborhood... our PLANETARY neighborhood!

Radiation Network - Realtime information on radiation levels in the United States. Won't detect your microwave, will detect plutonium.

Those are my regular sites... What are yours fellow ATS'ers? My hope is to make a thread with enough info to keep us all busy through the next few months!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Forgot one of my favorites:

NOAA / NWS Space Weather - This site gives you the current Space Weather as well as Space Weather predictions (yet still leaves me baffled between partly sunny and partly cloudy!) Currently, we show no Geomagnetic storms, No solar radiation storms and no radio blackouts... so that is good right?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My favorite member threads are here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have too many to list but my favorite news sources are here:

www.livestation.com...

edit on 16-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Like Earthquakes?

QuakesGlobalIncidentMap.com - Live Earthquakes Map - Real-time earthquakes - listen, they make this one idiot proof for us - big red scary circles = BAD; little tiny circles = not too bad

And on that topic: USGS Earthquake info - Here is earthquake info from the US Geological Survey. Compare and contrast them with the other sources... is the Government telling us the truth?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For Comet Elenin fans, we have NASA:

NASA Comet Elenin Page - Now you can get all the updated info on your favorite Extinction Level Event comet.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

What do you like about Alex Jones' stuff that you can't find in more depth on ATS?

(Not trying to poke the hornet's nest, just curions).

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There are only a handful of sites I visit. The first is www.globalresearch.ca (VERY good material), the 2nd is www.rense.com (to get a rough idea of what's going on) and I check www.solarham.com for solar/magnetic updates. You already covered the USGS page. Beyond that I don't have any favs, as I do alot of topic searches.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My favorite conspiracy VIDEO site, is this guy, username 'carnyart', of "My crack out back" fame. This guy is soooooo eclectic. He makes vids about everything going on under the SOHO CMEs! Levy breeches, earthquakes and floods, things being covered up. And ya know what? He has a terrific sense of humor.
Here are a mere few of my fave sample vids of his. This first one, is sooooo funny. The subject matter is concerning, though, but this carnyart just cracks me up.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

In answer to your question, I listen to Jones' radio show everyday. 11am-to-2pm M-thru-Fri U.S. Central Time and Sunday from 4pm-to-6pm. Live.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
about.coms ufos forums has good info, on ufo conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Only News source you need.. Link..

Sure some of it's garbage.. But hey, You can always watch "FOX" if you wanna see a REAL conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Thanks for the links, some new ones to me in there. For those just joining us, OuttaTime's links were:

Center for Reasearch on Globalization - Very informative website. Builds the visible case for a rampup to WWIII

Jeff Rense Program - Quite a bit of original content that I haven't seen anywhere else.

SSolar Cycle 24 - The sun. Want to know about the sun? A LOT about the son? Check this one out.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

The cracks and fissures opening up all over the US and the world are freaking me out a tad. Not as much info that I can find on them as I would like. Thanks for the links to the videos!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Haven't followed about.com that much... I have always found it a little difficult to navigate and the info isn't always as up to date as I like. Thanks for the link though!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And not to forget thee One And Only (drumroll) Coast To Coast AM !

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
And not to forget thee One And Only (drumroll) Coast To Coast AM !

www.coasttocoastam.com...

OMG! How could I have forgotten that one? In my mind, that is the site that sort of started the whole thing. (I miss Art).

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In regards to Art Bell, here is a conspiracy about a......conspiracy!

In this first vid, a man is an emotionally distraught wistleblower. But then, in the second vid, sometime later, this caller says he was that guy, and that he is a hoaxer. But I don't think the voices sound exactly the same. It could be, that the first one was emotional, and the second one, not. It could be,......But perhaps not.
here tis.
First vid.

And second one.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Definately a link to an odd call!

Art going into seclusion and hiding was a whole conspiracy in itself as well.

Keep these links coming! My conspiracy folder in my favorites is growing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join