It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link your best/favorite conspiracy sources all in one thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

Thanks for the props
As far as the solar website goes, I check it once or twice a day to stay current with solar flares, magnetic activity, CMEs, etc. That way I can tell if there is any news I need to follow up on. I also forgot a very good link that I've referenced quite a few times which is Ice Age Now which goes pretty in depth about the global climate situation and explains a good bit about planetary climate cycles.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There is a new TV show on Biography Channel. It's called Aftermath, and the host is William Shatner, who will present conspiracy stuff. So, for those of us who were missing Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory on TruTV............
www.biography.com...

July 19 Teusday night 9pm US Central. Guest Daniel Ellsberg, of The Pentagon Papers.
edit on 16-7-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

The solaar flare stuff really interests me.

I keep geetting the feeling that when tshtf, it will have something to do with the sun!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

The sun has been a bit dormant longer than usual. I can't say if it will be the sun that is the event, or if it is something else. I just keep up with the solar status for my own peace of mind
It can atleast predict when I have sat TV interference

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

This is great, I am adding new links to my conspiracy file in my favorites...

So, does anyone else have any good sites that they monitor that we haven't linked yet?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i like theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

similar to the fragile earth forum

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... has been a very interesting archive with a lot of documents that cover a wide range of topics. It does not claim that everything is 100% accurate, but it does store and provide them for anyone interested in researching these topics.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Cool link!

This one has made it into my rotation!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I suggest www.newsblok.com... - they have a huge selection of news feeds all on one page (over 50 sites now), ranging from popular sites like infowars, russiatoday and alternet through to smaller "doom news" sites like extinction protocol and enenews and even an earthquake watch feed. It also shows posts from ATS and a couple of other conspiracy forums. I check this site everyday now to get my news fix

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3Crow
I suggest www.newsblok.com... - they have a huge selection of news feeds all on one page (over 50 sites now), ranging from popular sites like infowars, russiatoday and alternet through to smaller "doom news" sites like extinction protocol and enenews and even an earthquake watch feed. It also shows posts from ATS and a couple of other conspiracy forums. I check this site everyday now to get my news fix

These are the types of links I am talking about!

Anyone else have any that you feel should be included as important?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join