posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Come on guys, this object is clearly fake.
1: It's not from Google, it's from 360Cities, and they often place fake UFOs in their images as previously shown in this topic.
2: There is digital manipulation over the entire panorama's sky...
- As you can see in the panorama, they removed the Sun. You can't find it where it should be, that means they edited it out.
- Look at the halo around the lighthouse. It shows clear signs of digital manipulation of the sky. That halo is not natural.
- Just look at the darkest blue part of the sky just to the left of the lighthouse, you can see clear signs digital manipulation used to blend and
smooth the sky so the multiple images blend together easier, and there are several errors. This could explain the motion blur "UFO" people seem to
point out as well. A bird or maybe even something else dark got in the shot, and it was smudged when they modified the sky.
- Look at the ring around the Sun's reflection on the water... it has been edited too.
- There is a ton of editing in that panorama that I didn't list.
3: The UFO doesn't even have real light reflections and highlights. It looks like the UFO was rendered using fake ray tracing with a very limited to
almost zero bounce and self illumination. It looks similar to a bad 3D model render.
4: The light reflections and highlights on the UFO are not correct for the Sun position. It looks like whoever inserted the UFO into the image
rotated the UFO slightly so that the reflections and highlights give the illusion of being correct, but it is not.
5: There is a dark space between the rim highlight and the top section highlight, it should be reflecting the sun if the lighting was real, but it is
not. If you rotate the UFO so it is level with the horizon, it looks like the UFO was rendered with a light source that is directly level with the
UFO, and not above it like it should be.
6: If you zoom in on the UFO you can see they used a blur or soften tool to blend the edges of the UFO with the sky.
7: The color of the reflection highlight doesn't seem right for the ambient light and or sun color.
There is so many things wrong with this UFO, I really can't see why anyone would think it is real.
edit on 16-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because:
(no reason given)