It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over South Africa on Google Earth, very clear picture

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
A lot of the 360 sites have the same "flying saucer" photoshopped in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or you mean a lot of the 360 sites happened to catch a UFO in their pics....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I never see real UFO flying in front of me

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm a believer but I have to say its fake for one reason

WHO has the time to go searching all over google earth to find a UFO?
I don't have google earth to double check and see if its there - but if it is there, then I believe google put it there then leaked that it was there
Otherwise the person who found it was stupid lucky

I mean come on, its the whole earth we're talking about here!!

But I also agree with those who say, even if a real saucer landed in Times Square tomorrow, skeptics would scream "FAKE!!!"

And god forbid the aliens look human, and lack any special abilities - except the craft they're in of course - and skeptics will just say the gov designed it with hidden technology

There'll be no convincing anyone that they're aliens, except the people who already believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I don't have google earth to double check and see if its there - but if it is there, then I believe google put it there then leaked that it was there

I must say this in large text because people seem to miss it when it is said...

The UFO image is NOT from Google

The UFO image is from www.360Cities.net. You can view the original panorama here. 360Cities.net allows ANYONE to upload their panorama pictures, and since Google Earth integrated 360Cities in the "Photos Layer", you can view them from Google Earth just like you can view other images that random people upload on Google Earth.

Again, the image is NOT from Google... It's from a random guy named "Vasiliy Nikitenko".
edit on 17-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Why is the the ONLY THING you picked up from my post?
I don't CARE if its from Google or not
read it again.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

It´s Billy Meier out taking dinosaur pictures again. Move along.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

It's not the only thing I picked up from your post.... it's just the only thing I cared to comment on so that you and others can be informed.

You said that if the UFO is on Google Earth (which it is) then you would believe Google put it there and told someone it was there. Well, I wanted to inform you that your belief is wrong... Google didn't put it there, so they didn't tell anyone.

I would appreciate it if you didn't give me attitude for helping to inform you and others.

read it again.

Of course you don't care... You are not a real researcher. Why would you care about facts?

Now I will comment on the rest of your post...

Unfortunately, people do look at the pictures placed on Google Earth. It would be only a matter of time before someone found it. So your little "reason you think it's fake" is pretty much useless when it comes to actually proving it is fake.

But I also agree with those who say, even if a real saucer landed in Times Square tomorrow, skeptics would scream "FAKE!!!"

I also agree with those who say, "even if an admitted fake CGI saucer landed in Time Square tomorrow, believers would scream "OMG ITS REAL! THE MOST AMAZING PROOF EVER!!!!"
edit on 18-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Forevever

It's not the only thing I picked up from your post.... it's just the only thing I cared to comment on so that you and others can be informed.

why didn't you just say that?
ETA: without using the quote from me - if you reread it - it addresses all the angles
was it on google earth at all? if it was, was it placed there? by whom? what were their motives? if they didn't place it there, the guy who found it was stupid lucky.... on and on

You said that if the UFO is on Google Earth (which it is) then you would believe Google put it there and told someone it was there. Well, I wanted to inform you that your belief is wrong... Google didn't put it there, so they didn't tell anyone.

I would appreciate it if you didn't give me attitude for helping to inform you and others.

Attitude in a SIZE FOUR FONT will beget attitude - its unavoidable
was it a size 4? I can't remember now
Regardless, I never said it was on google earth, so why take it out on me specifically?
mine was an opinion, a theory, and totally plausible.

read it again.

my quotes within quotes are failing....

Of course you don't care... You are not a real researcher. Why would you care about facts?

I guess if I dig through tons of google photos all day I can be a real researcher?
I'd rather be digging in egypt but thats here nor there - I research what interests me - Google earth does not.

Now I will comment on the rest of your post...

grrrrrr (at the quotes, not you)

still failing

Unfortunately, people do look at the pictures placed on Google Earth. It would be only a matter of time before someone found it. So your little "reason you think it's fake" is pretty much useless when it comes to actually proving it is fake.

But it is a fake, so my logic is just as good as anyone elses.
Seriously? do you have time to look at all the pictures on google earth? I didn't think so
and YES someone might have inevitably found it - they'd be stupid lucky now wouldn't they? to be the ONE WHO FOUND IT

lalala more internal quote failing

I also agree with those who say, "even if an admitted fake CGI saucer landed in Time Square tomorrow, believers would scream "OMG ITS REAL! THE MOST AMAZING PROOF EVER!!!!"

LOL yeah they might - but I wouldn't - occasionally I do find things that I think are unusual, I bring them here, and they never get past the first page - while I am a believer, I'm not an idiot

I am just unexposed to the myriad of things in the world that can cause one to yell "ALIEN!!!!!"

And I have much gratitude to people who don't scream at me in a size 4 font, and have made me well aware now of RC helicopters and Chinese lanterns and other assorted lights in the sky.

Thank you ATSers who are nice enough to speak to me in a calm manner.

Peace.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Forevever because: clarity

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is a 100% fake.

All of the images in the panorama have in-camera sharpening applied, which is clearly visible around all high contrast edges. Except the 'UFO'. This PROVES it was added in afterwards.

edit on 18-7-2011 by WhatAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
bottom line - why is this image presented without comment - on a panoramic views site ? i have googled the photographer - and can find no online comment from him about this

please dont embarrase yourself with the " he didnt notice it " idiocy

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by narutoma
I never see real UFO flying in front of me

If you ever have the nerve tingling muscle cramping close call join the gang

Mostly stress but the body hair can go frizzy

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And I have much gratitude to people who don't scream at me in a size 4 font, and have made me well aware now of RC helicopters and Chinese lanterns and other assorted lights in the sky.

Thank you ATSers who are nice enough to speak to me in a calm manner.

Peace.

I explained why I used large font, and it wasn't to "yell"... People don't seem to read topics anymore and they just scroll through looking for pictures and videos, so putting something in large text will get their attention. Again, I wasn't just aiming my comment at you, so don't take it personal. Your comment about it possibly being from Google was wrong and NOT plausible in the light of facts, so I presented those facts.

Ugh nevermind... difficult people these days.

By the way, I didn't use size 4 font. I used the HEADLINE tags.
edit on 18-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Nice picture but i have many real picture of ufo here on my blog: larry.centerblog.net...

I have taken this pics on 2009 and 2010 with people near me and its real 100%

I saw alien too with a friend it was so great and exiting!

Beleive me the Ufo and Aliens are real 100%

For more info contact me here or on my blog.
Thanks
Larry

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join