Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO over South Africa on Google Earth, very clear picture

page: 5
32
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'm sorry I haven't read the entire thread just wanted to jump in and include this link to a wtf!?!?
(Since this thread is about a possible ufo, and I didn't want to start a thread myself.)

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...
What the....!?

This is just one of my regular sites (mostly for earth quakes, sun, and general global environmental issues information) and the most harmless in terms of conspiracy theories imo. Have a look for yourself.
Are they being serious? Bazaar totally! Maybe I've had too much coffee this morning....



WTF the UFO looks almost IDENTICAL to the one on Google Earth.




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
so everyone, the OP gave us coordinates and were not confirming this by going to google earth itself and trying it out? what?



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'm sorry I haven't read the entire thread just wanted to jump in and include this link to a wtf!?!?
(Since this thread is about a possible ufo, and I didn't want to start a thread myself.)

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...
What the....!?

This is just one of my regular sites (mostly for earth quakes, sun, and general global environmental issues information) and the most harmless in terms of conspiracy theories imo. Have a look for yourself.
Are they being serious? Bazaar totally! Maybe I've had too much coffee this morning....




WTF the UFO looks almost IDENTICAL to the one on Google Earth.


I have to agree . It looks like the exact same UFO.
Well done . You have obviously done a lot of research



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjleonid12
I believe I have found it on another photo from the same area!! Take a look. I'll explain to you on where to look.





Ok, look towards the right of the image when it first loads up, keep going to the right, and you will see a "wall of rock" which there are 2 people against it, one in a black shirt and one in a white shirt. If you go up you will see a person in a hat and another one in a cowboy hat. LOOK NEXT TO THE GUY WITH THE HAT, NOT the one with the cowboy hat. Look right next to his head. you can clearly see a smudged object which resembles the UFO object.

Don't forget to zoom in. I'll post a pic whenever I can.


Ya, was looking at that also (the bubble pic next to the main one on goog er.

I am not sure...its a nice pic overall, your typical squashed saucer craft. would be interesting to get a list of the photos that the photographer has taken and see if he has a habit of putting easter eggs in his pictures, or if this was just a interesting anomoly.

Well, toss that on the towering mountain of "interesting" photos that ultimately provide nothing to the furthering of UFO understanding.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
so everyone, the OP gave us coordinates and were not confirming this by going to google earth itself and trying it out? what?


No, I did myself you can go look. You have to go and make sure that to the left side of the Google Earth screen you enable photos. And it should load those photo-spheres, and pick the one in the middle.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65
 

Actually...no. I have not.
It's just a morning and arvo ritual of mine on my favourites.
Are we being calmly told what's coming? It's weird for sure that this site posted this info.

I'm wondering what the information they referred to as being supplied by Wikileaks is.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
so everyone, the OP gave us coordinates and were not confirming this by going to google earth itself and trying it out? what?


Shut up. Do you not think that is the first place we would look.
Yet another case of somebody who comments on a thread based on it's last 2 posts .
Read the whole thread.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This a different photo from the same location. Is that the UFO?

It is from this website/link.




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Good job on finding that... I knew I saw the UFO before, and that picture is exactly what I remember seeing, I just couldn't find it. This can now go in the hoax bin... it is a straight copy and paste.

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...



I think I remember the above image being a confirmed fake, made for illustration only.
edit on 16-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


The picture was not the reason I posted it...did you read the article?

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...


“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI."

and...

"Wikileaks recently released many classified documents that prove that NASA and high-level U.S. official are aware of the three spaceships and are making plans to battle the spaceships. They have been concealing information from the U.S. public for decades. Wikileaks also confirms that the UFO sightings over the last three months prove that the alien invasions (long predicted by SETI) has begun. The three spaceships will mark the official beginning of the alien invasion."

any thoughts...?!





posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Look at the similarities for yourself. Really weird.

This is the website the "other" UFO is in. (I'm not saying its a real photo, I'm just giving you the link.)

Website




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Good job on finding that... I knew I saw the UFO before, and that picture is exactly what I remember seeing, I just couldn't find it. This can now go in the hoax bin... it is a straight copy and paste.

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...



I think I remember the above image being a confirmed fake, made for illustration only.
edit on 16-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)


The main problem with your conclusion is that the article is date July 17, 2011, if anything, it is a cut and paste from the google photo to the adorraeli.com website.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Here's the source of that article:

weeklyworldnews.com...

Says it all.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Somebody at Google is having a right laugh.


I don't think the folks at Google take themselves too seriously.

Case in point: I received a Google+ invite today. While completing my profile there was a drop-down box for "Gender". The choices were "Male", "Female", and "Other".

For more evidence of Google's sense of humor, check out these coordinates in Google Earth:

  1. 3° 0'8.17"S, 33° 5'24.95"E
  2. 15°17'55.30"N, 19°25'46.76"E
  3. 10°54'13.63"N, 19°56'6.18"E
  4. 29°46'15.79"S, 21° 0'30.65"E
  5. 16°24'15.95"N, 19°54'49.85"E
No UFOs, but not real satellite images either ...



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
scratch that!

www.seti.org...

That says it all too!

I'm an idiot! and now one of my favourite sites has been infiltrated by other idiots!!!




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Yep! Quick flick through that site should have stopped me in my tracks....oh well




Ta




posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by AussieAmandaC
 


Here's the source of that article:

weeklyworldnews.com...

Says it all.


Staying on topic with this thread, all it says is that weeklyworldnews copy and pasted the google photo on to their article of July 16, 2011



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
wait so these pics on google earth (my google eart isn't working right now) are the sat images or pics added by a user (is that possible?)



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stanats
 


The article wasn't posted on the 16th July 2011.

This was reported months ago, the comments show that. I don't know why it says the 16th.



posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
my 5 minute photoshop picture





new topics

top topics



 
32
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join