It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EcoAlert: A dozen massive volcanoes reaching nearly 10,000 feet above the ocean found in Antarctica!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I have a gut feeling there is going to be a massive EQK in the Antartica between 2011-2014.

I am assuming this is sarcasm based on the prophecy threads. If not then

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
and I guess global warming is still to blame for the polar ice caps melting...suuuurrreee

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is a great write up thanks for the info! What lies in the deep blue sea has always bewildered me. And this would certainly explain allot of the happening going on with our climate as of late. Having said that.....

Fresh Water is a commodity now a days, and like oil, wars will be fought over it. Russia and the U.S. have recently shown allot of interest in Antarctica , and knowing that 70% of the Worlds fresh water is tied up in the polar ice caps, I believe we can begin to form quite the conspiracy.
I just wonder how long they have known this....

S&F!
edit on 7/15/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
They have been there millions/billions of years, yet with ATS fear-monger mode turned to 'on', made to be on the verge of a global cataclysm. And now instead of people commenting on how natural object so massive are only now being detected, this thread will turn into what if cornucopia of doom and mostly gloom. All the op had to do was to leave this line out, "What if this huge "caldera" explode?", and it might have been an interesting thread. Next.

First thing I thought, too.

Very poorly written article as well, but the information contained within is interesting at least. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Person, you've got the change the thread title as the volcanoes are above the ocean FLOOR. Your title implies that they're....no it states that they're above the ocean.

That's a major mislead!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Man I want give you an SnF but you didn't give us hardly any of your own text.
Still, a nice find but ........ alright I'll flag it. Remember it's you that must provide ideas for dicussion

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Now we know what is melting our ice caps, warming our oceans and killing our fish.

Not that this could suffice for scientific evidence, but I am extremely interested to know the influence these volcanoes have on ocean temperatures in the area when they are highly active. Once again, we are finding that our own oceans are as unexplored and hold as many mysteries as near-space.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Now we know what is melting our ice caps, warming our oceans and killing our fish.

I am a Geologist and a scientist for the U.N.. No way possible, It has to be global warming caused by womens hair spray and Hummers

They're all kinds of Volcanoes in the ocean and always have been. Thats what Hawaii is, its risen above the surface but there are more like it all over the world that have not. Its very common but this just happens to be close to the ice pack.

As Wormwood gets closer we will see a whole lot more of them erupting. That is gonna cause major global warming.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Friday, July 15 at 13:26 UTC a 5.9 earthquake was reported in the South Sandwich Island region.
This was on globalincidentmap.com which is alway up on my computer. Quakes and volcanoes=so interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Interesting find. It reminded me of this statement by Edgar Cayce....

South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in the Antarctic off of Tierra Del Fuego land.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

As Wormwood gets closer we will see a whole lot more of them erupting. That is gonna cause major global warming.

As Cayce suggested....

When asked what would cause the upcoming cataclysms,
He said: "Cosmic activity or influence of other planetary forces and stars"

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

You mean Algore and his carbon trading, control freak Marxist pals lied? That is shocking. Actually Andy Watt pointed out ocean volcanos having to do with melting ice a long time ago. What a denier he is.

But it's too late for Western Europe. They got all the greenies scared and they whiped in a bunch of the watermelon's centralized control and heavy taxation over the people in the name of man made Global Warming. Our EPA is trying to do it through regulation because they can't get Al's global warming agenda through Congress. EPA's abuse of the American public will be temporary.

Mitt Romney is backing the global warming agenda. I'm not sure about the other Republicans. Obama, ofcourse, never saw a centralized control nightmare with heavy economic and social costs he didn't love.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I am a Geologist and a scientist for the U.N.. No way possible, It has to be global warming caused by womens hair spray and Hummers

They're all kinds of Volcanoes in the ocean and always have been. Thats what Hawaii is, its risen above the surface but there are more like it all over the world that have not. Its very common but this just happens to be close to the ice pack.

**OFF TOPIC ALERT**

You work for the UN?

Could you possibly send a message internally to your so called "peace-keepers" dept.?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Person, you've got the change the thread title as the volcanoes are above the ocean FLOOR. Your title implies that they're....no it states that they're above the ocean.

That's a major mislead!

Got to agree major misleading title.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Stupid, just stupid.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

We is in Trouble

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

What's causing it?

Just kidding!

Can you imagine the steam action if one of these puppies erupts? It wouldn't surprise me if you could see it from space!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
umm?
how Long have they been there?
if they just pop't up. then worry.
but is they have been there 10,000 years

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
umm?
how Long have they been there?
if they just pop't up. then worry.
but is they have been there 10,000 years

Exactly what i thought.

If they've been dormant and now there's new activity, then that begs the question, 'why[/i']?

But is it possible from these images to tell if any activity is new, or has been ongoing for millennia?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hi did You not know that Wormwood translates directly into Chernobyl ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join