It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EcoAlert: A dozen massive volcanoes reaching nearly 10,000 feet above the ocean found in Antarctica!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

reply to post by MasterAndrew

ATS Link: As my observations had predicted, global warming is being caused by something underneath the surface.

From the OP's article:

A chain of a dozen undersea volcanoes some reaching nearly 10,000 feet above the ocean floor , and several of them active...

edit on 7/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Which would be worse exploding or it imploding? I have been watching the area off Brazil to the Ridge and the entire hump of Africa, this is the area I believe the event is going to occur!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by OnlyLove

reply to post by MasterAndrew

ATS Link: As my observations had predicted, global warming is being caused by something underneath the surface.

From the OP's article:

A chain of a dozen undersea volcanoes some reaching nearly 10,000 feet above the ocean floor , and several of them active...

edit on 7/16/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

UNDERWATER VOLCANOES ARE NOT CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING SUCH A STUPID THEORY.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

How does a 2 mlie high underwater volcano hide for so long, and how deep are they, there are places that are 5 miles deep in the ocean. Thks

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Man I want give you an SnF but you didn't give us hardly any of your own text.
Still, a nice find but ........ alright I'll flag it. Remember it's you that must provide ideas for dicussion

You are right.

Apologize me for this lack of personal comment on this news.

But, from many other threads in "scientific forums", my opinion is that we know "nothing" about our "universe" (Earth, Sun, Planets, Environment, Energy, Life.......).

We have only little clues, and often wrong and debunked fron the next discovery, on many scientific topics. No one theory seems real and absolute... in these days.

I appreciate a lot the scientific community and researchers, in every field, that goes beyond....
Seems tha we, as human kind, are walking with a "little candle" into an Ocean of Darkness.

And this is absolutely exciting!

Surprise, after surprise,......... after surprise!
edit on 17-7-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well those are some damn good points to consider.

Pssss.
that's why I flagged it.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
A Monster, a Leviathan lie beneath the Antarctic Ocean. A latest frightening discovery brings havoc into the scientific community.

Okay.... speaking as a member of the scientific community, it brought "interest" and "some excitement" but hardly havoc. The ability to map the sea floor well is a fairly new technology, and this particular area hasn't been studied before. So it's neat. But nobody's expecting the Siberian Traps scenario from these modest little guys.

Some of those volcanoes are inactive. Undersea volcanoes don't have issues with erosion and many are several miles high -- and appear on the map as islands. Hawai'i is one such chain of volcanoes.

The blog reporter apparently has never read much about undersea volcanoes.

<< 1  2   >>

join