It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof of Ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
One of the channels I'm subscribed to just posted a video a few minutes ago claiming that he is going to post undeniable proof of ghosts, haunted houses, etc. Does anybody think there is any truth to this claim? Is it possible to record 100% proof of the supernatural? What effect will this have on religion and other world views?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MinisterFortson

In order to have 100% proof these days you'd need a lot of credible witnesses, and multiple camera angles to say the least. You'll know it's legit when you see it on FOX or CNN.

This guy though....I highly doubt he has anything even close to proof. I dig his music though.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Meh, you need to subscribe to his email list to watch it? No thanks on that one, if its good he should just post it instead of playing games.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I guess anybody could get proof. I'm a little curious though so I signed up to see what it's all about. It's feedburner, so I know for a fact I can opt out easy if it's BS.

As far as CNN and Fox, they air crap all the time that turns out to be fake, so I'm not even sure they qualify as 100% reputable. I guess we'll see in August.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We'll see.

Looks like he just wants subs.

On the other hand, there is only one picture, and one picture only that I've EVER believed was a window to the other side.

I had it on ATS for a SHORT while, but the person who's picture it was, wanted it removed. He didn't feel comfortable with it here. AND just so people believe that it actually was viewed..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was a picture of his family member. It was taken in crappy light, with the person moving a lot...in the blur, you could plainly make out a person...but not the person the photo was supposed to be of. It was a deceased family member that was easier to make out, than the actual person. It was creepy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i dont think any one would accept any thing less then a ll the angels on film not photoes plus 2 or more people they think they can trust by what the guy looks like and an interveiw with the ghost and a very tramatic and shocking back round but i all ways watch the videos just to see em

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

You'll know it's legit when you see it on FOX or CNN.

Oh man. I almost laughed out loud when I read that but then I realized you were serious. Neither of those two networks have anything to do with truth on any level. They only work for ratings.

But I can definitely tell you that ghosts are real. If you need proof, please open your own minds and eyes. That is the only way to obtain the proof you need. Science and its methods are fallible. Stop putting the responsibility on others to convince you. You have all the opportunity to know the truth all the time - or can you not even trust yourself?

I haven't seen a ghost in a while now. I was at a friend's house last night when one came whipping through the kitchen and made an sharp turn over the table to go out the other door. They most definitely exist.
edit on 15/7/2011 by CosmicEgg because: typo correction

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
the guy who made the vid hasnt got any friends so he makes this vid so a lot of people will suscribe to his videos so if 2000 people subscribe the maybe at least 1 of them wil become his friend
if he had 100% proof he would be in the news papers and science magazines

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yeah I think I have to agree with the folks here. I think Mr "CONFLIX" is looking for a new spam list for whatever email he has to send out.

Could be wrong though, but I think I will wait till August and I am sure it will be posted in ATS if it is anything at all.

Peace

SIB

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
With technology the way it is you will never be able to prove ghosts exist with just pictures or videos anymore. You will need what the previous poster stated. Multiple cameras, lots of witnessess and probably something big happening that can't be faked.

Anything short of that will be debunked.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why did he just make a video with a red arrow pointing to a wall?

He seriously just wants subscribers. I wouldn't look too much into it. Why would he release the evidence for only 72 hours when this is 'undeniable' proof of the paranormal?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I wasn't serious. Commence laughing out loud. Come on now, I haven't been around for some time but I'm def not new here.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Anybody get any follow up on this?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm with the others here. Anything posted with "undeniable proof", "this is real", "not fake" or "must read" is suspicious in my book.

I'd be interested to find out what it is, though.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

In order to have 100% proof these days you'd need a lot of credible witnesses, and multiple camera angles to say the least. You'll know it's legit when you see it on FOX or CNN.

I don't think any of the above can give undeniable proof.

And why subscribe??

My 2cts

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i'm surprised at why people are looking for ghosts in the internet?

you should go out there and experienced it yourself.......

new topics

top topics

join