It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Any one actually ,truly believing that there is a comet, brown dwarf or whatever, coming to wipe out the planet, Prove it. Get rid of all your stuff. Sign over your house, car, boat, anything else, to me or charity. If you are that sure, what have you got to lose? The reason you won't, is that you don't really think it's going to happen. It may be fun to get on a website and shout doom and gloom, but when it comes down to proof... Well, let's see who keeps their stuff.

I'm keeping my stuff but wtf?
did someone say I have to wait another week?
I thought it was tomorrow!!!!!
GDit

I'm ready to get off this god forsaken rock already!

at least if the world ends, so do the predictions

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Originally posted by thesaint
ATS is becoming a little crazy with wild predictions. I mean wasnt YESTERDAY supposed to be the biggest show on Earth ie 13th July with some people claiming Michael Jackson to be returning of all things
Now that day passes and immediately we proposed a new date for the greatest show on Earth. Id have to check my calendar as i already have 28th October in there for comet Elenin to come and wipe us all out and during that time ill also be preparing for December 2012. OP i dont slate your thoughts or post, Thats exactly why ATS is so great as it allows everyone to speak freely about the most craziest subjects.

Explain to me one thing. Why should your prediction be any more believable then all the other doom and gloom predictions?

It's not comet elenin that is suppose to reek havik on or by the 28th of Oct., it's the brown drawf star behind it, What the Hopi call the Great Purifyer. The 29th is actually alittle late for the pridiction the op is making as the 25th thru 27 are the actual daed of it''s alignment. And yes this drawf star is huge, has the magnetic strenght to actually flip our planet.

Niburu, dwarf star , Elenin..its all bogus, all distraction, guys..
if ANYTHING similar would be there, it would be on the newspaper frontpages of the world, there are thousands of astronomers, also non-government..
it would not only be on alternative web sites..

cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

Originally posted by thesaint
ATS is becoming a little crazy with wild predictions. I mean wasnt YESTERDAY supposed to be the biggest show on Earth ie 13th July with some people claiming Michael Jackson to be returning of all things
Now that day passes and immediately we proposed a new date for the greatest show on Earth. Id have to check my calendar as i already have 28th October in there for comet Elenin to come and wipe us all out and during that time ill also be preparing for December 2012. OP i dont slate your thoughts or post, Thats exactly why ATS is so great as it allows everyone to speak freely about the most craziest subjects.

Explain to me one thing. Why should your prediction be any more believable then all the other doom and gloom predictions?

It's not comet elenin that is suppose to reek havik on or by the 28th of Oct., it's the brown drawf star behind it, What the Hopi call the Great Purifyer. The 29th is actually alittle late for the pridiction the op is making as the 25th thru 27 are the actual daed of it''s alignment. And yes this drawf star is huge, has the magnetic strenght to actually flip our planet.

if ANYTHING similar would be there, it would be on the newspaper frontpages of the world, there are thousands of astronomers, also non-government..

cheers

this is exactly what im thinking,
if something this larger was about to become so apparent to all of us on earth im guessing the news/media amature astros would be screaming all about this

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by charliebrownhair

Yes, of course..even if there is mass media controlling from the NWO, you couldnt hide this.
BS.
as the debunked Sitchin crap..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
T-minus 4 days I guess.....I'm still breathing. People really shouldnt list dates so many have done so and failed. One more week and this will be another fail.

Funny.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Seeing as I cannot start my own thread yet, I will post my dream that I had last night here...

Here is a little back story for you...

Above Top Secret

Last night I had a very vivid dream, which clearly showed to me that two massive earthquakes hit the world simultaneously. One a mag 8.3 located at Yellowstone Park in America, the other a mag 9.1 located in Qatar. This is all the details that I have, but the magnitude and locations of the earthquakes where very vivid!
edit on 25-9-2011 by Laviver26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I actually find 'predictions' fun if anything which is not meant to be derogatory but even with the strongest insights one can only predict 'trends' and not actualities. Even weather reports are 'trends' and we know they are definitely not always realistic to the 'tee'. I have been insightful all of my life and do have proof of that but even with that ability or a nose for things I know the future cannot be predicted in 'exactness' .

One thing to remember, we actually make the future - hard to believe? no not really. What goes around does come around and whatever seeds are sewn or laid in history will have their repercussions whether sooner or later. Therefore, I believe in 'trends' or possibilities rather then actualities. The future is not made absolute or set in stone.. The future can always be changed thats why we are given choice hence the reap and sow that I have mentioned.

I also feel that it is always wiser to predict trends and not dead certs because when these 'absolute guarantee' type predictions do not come true they can make an ass of those who really do have abilities to pick up influences. There are also those whose personalities make them worry and I do not feel it is fair to make people worry about the future. If they ENQUIRE about what may happen it is a different thing entirely but to state an absolute happening which could bring anxiety to others I feel is irresponsible and frankly however strong it may seem there is actually a responsibility attached to those who have or believe they are insightful.

Gifts like that are given to those who are humble not those who are willing to blow trumpets without being asked.
I predict at least - that much IS true

I only give an opinion and it is not an attack it is what I feel is more considerate to others so I am not best pleased to read the string along prediction masters at work. Forgive me for that.

edit on 25-9-2011 by ELEVATOR7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

cheers

I can't believe you are so naive and on ATS! Have you not heard about 2005 YU55? What the worlds elite didn't call you personally and let you know. Don't feel bad, they didn't call anyone. Why?
Would this be enough for you, how about 2005 YU55? What is 2005 YU55 you ask? It's an Asteroid. An Asteroid no one is talking about. Why? On 2011-Nov-08 23:29 < 00:01 it will be 0.00217336176338752 (AU) from earth. On 2011-Nov-09 07:14 < 00:01 it will be 0.00160248966759799 (AU) from the moon. In fact if you look at it through the JPL's small body viewer on November 8th and 9th 2011 you can not distinguish it form the earth and itself. Now that's something no one is talking about and this Asteroid is the closest any Asteroid has come to earth since the one that actually hit and supposely took out the dinosaurs. Go figure. Not one is talking about it.

Today:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Now run it forward to November 8th and 9th 2011.

Think about this on November 9th 2011 when the U.S. Governmant test it's very first Nationwide Emergency Broadcast System . Or didn't you hear of that either?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I can't believe you are so naive and on ATS! Have you not heard about 2005 YU55? What the worlds elite didn't call you personally and let you know. Don't feel bad, they didn't call anyone. Why?
Would this be enough for you, how about 2005 YU55? What is 2005 YU55 you ask? It's an Asteroid. An Asteroid no one is talking about. Why? On 2011-Nov-08 23:29 < 00:01 it will be 0.00217336176338752 (AU) from earth. On 2011-Nov-09 07:14 < 00:01 it will be 0.00160248966759799 (AU) from the moon. In fact if you look at it through the JPL's small body viewer on November 8th and 9th 2011 you can not distinguish it form the earth and itself. Now that's something no one is talking about and this Asteroid is the closest any Asteroid has come to earth since the one that actually hit and supposely took out the dinosaurs. Go figure. Not one is talking about it.

Today:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Think about this on November 9th 2011 when the U.S. Governmant test it's very first Nationwide Emergency Broadcast System . Or didn't you hear of that either?

Got to say your dates are interesting about this asteroid because Im sure it was suggested that the Satellite Ronat is due to fall to earth around November too and meant to be much bigger then the UARS satellite we were all tracking . Even today in the news they are puzzled as to 'where the satellite debris went' despite reports that landed over Canada -still a big question mark there. So its interesting just to note via the dates only about the asteroid you are mentioning and the fall date of the other satellite Ronat.

Someone asked ' was it really a satellite' falling? well, maybe it was or maybe it was not - strange how they could not seem to track it properly regardless of what they put out there. Funny really that they dont know where their own satellite is - so you could be right that they are not telling us things as they have been pretty vague about this recent satellite alone

www.independent.co.uk...

The debris has landed, says Nasa. Just don't ask us where

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

now THIS is interesting - I had not heard about it

about 2 weeks ago, not sure the date, the EAS (Emergency Alert System) went off on my TV at about 9 in the morning - SCARED the hell out of me

it woke me up, it wasn't the normal time, usually it runs at 4 in the morning - it made unusual sounds, I literally thought there was an emergency because it was so different - after a few moments when I got my head together to read the screen, turns out the reason it was different was because it wasn't the one I'm used to seeing at 4am, it was a State-goverment issued EAS test

Now I can remember watching TV as far back as 1975 - this was completely new for me to see the State gov run an EAS test - its always been "in conjunction with local authorities" .....

I wish I could've recorded it and rewatched it - a lot about it didn't sit right with me at the time but then I forgot

the sad part is I was recording something at the time, but the DVR doesn't record any EAS notices... it stops while its going, then starts again when its finished... isn't that interesting too...

oh hell maybe I dreamed it

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
But....I dont want my breath taken away.....I'm truly scared

Oh well, i can only hope nothing real bad happens to us.

edit on 26-9-2011 by dgtempe because: :shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

cheers

Today:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

so, obviously you believe any crap on ATS?
..guess you already have a bunker ticket..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm calling you out JURAN, You and your other fear mongers here on A.T.S. This is how people like you and others here think that they can get enough attention, thus distraction of publics eye away from what is really going on out there. All you and your LIKE are nothing but DISTRACTORS. Your job, YES, your job, is to make up some rediculous title to distract peoples attention away from what is really going on out there. To take attention off of the real issues. Nothing will happen on sept. 29th , YOU SIR, IT are nothing more than a fear monger that gets paid to do shills of SHOCK AND AWE.
genuin prediction. You are a pain in the ---, Nothing more.
edit on 26-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I'm calling you out JURAN, You and your other fear mongers here on A.T.S. This is how people like you and others here think that they can get enough attention, thus distraction of publics eye away from what is really going on out there. All you and your LIKE are nothing but DISTRACTORS. Your job, YES, your job, is to make up some rediculous title to distract peoples attention away from what is really going on out there. To take attention off of the real issues. Nothing will happen on sept. 29th , YOU SIR, IT are nothing more than a fear monger that gets paid to do shills of SHOCK AND AWE.

And what may I ask is your purpose of your little rant, (obviously in the wrong section). Seems like those of your like thinking seem to bash more then anything. Just once I would like to see one of you ATS self rightous'ers USE SOMETHING BESIDES BASHING TECHNICS TO CLAIM all of the so called DISTRACTORS AND FEARMONGERS ARE REDICULOUS. Why do u and like people continue to read threads you know you are going to bash, need much attention. Seriously, have you nothing better to do then let every one here at ATS know how much more intelligent you are?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJUSTAM

Originally posted by cloaked4u

And what may I ask is your purpose of your little rant, (obviously in the wrong section). Seems like those of your like thinking seem to bash more then anything. Just once I would like to see one of you ATS self rightous'ers USE SOMETHING BESIDES BASHING TECHNICS TO CLAIM all of the so called DISTRACTORS AND FEARMONGERS ARE REDICULOUS. Why do u and like people continue to read threads you know you are going to bash, need much attention. Seriously, have you nothing better to do then let every one here at ATS know how much more intelligent you are?

his sept. 29th so called, will literally take your breath away and that only some of us will survive, BS. Soon it will be the 27th of sept. 2011 and juran's BS is nothing but BS and YES, i am replying in the right area I WANT TO reply in. I say BS and he is a hoaxster fearmongerer paid shill.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So its almost the 27th - are we all ready for the big event?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
where is juran now. Let me guess, he is in a survival bunker , right now and will soon reply to his thread, RIGHT. NOT. I would like to hear him on here rant his stuff about the BS, he pushin around. Back it up, buddy, i want to hear from you after the 29th.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I think the point is that there is plenty of time for OP bashing on the day that its supposed to happen and then doesn't happen

I don't know why everyone feels a need to respond with "BS"
which is basically all you said
in paragraph form

Not really to you specifically.... but its attitudes like that, repeated, over and over and over and over, that make me hope the OP is right

I see no future for this species. Its time to cull.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time I read the OP, let me read it again......

:::pauses to read it:::

I remember now. Great OP
How many bothered to read this paragraph (or 2, emphasis mine)

I am making a prediction, something that I have never done before or thought I would do but sometimes predictions come anyway, for me, which I later marvel and wonder at. This is my one and only prediction to the world at large. But firstly I will tell you why I am giving it.

Its a kind of deal between me and you. You agree not to give this thread any flags or thumbs up, or down, or any stars until the day of the prediction. You may then pass judgement.

which I had to point out at least one other time in this post on page 5 - I forgot all about that one
I impressed myself

Where I further stated...

"I agree" - only appeared at the top of 2 posts in 5 pages (one a reply from Mamaj, but I don't think it was to the OP)

and I gave an S&F

I didn't agree though, I starred and flagged you because despite your prediction, the rest of your OP was right on in every aspect.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

dude, you didnt need to predict it...

it was pretty clear from a long time ago

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
33 PAGES?

How many times do we allow people here on ATS to laugh about us behind a computer with some fun they wanted to have? People, I cannot believe you fall for this posts over and over again!!

Remember Blossom Goodchild and the zillions that came after her? and the dissapointment (uh, why?) that it didn't happened?

It seems like many people on ATS want to believe in such things and for it to actually to happen! Maybe we love too much Armaggedon and the Day After Tomorrow.

I never watched 2012

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join