It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
isn't china supposed to launch a station into space on the 29.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
why does he have so many flags? it has not come true yet.

I think because he first posted it in July, and oddly enough, an awful lot of converging factors have in fact come to suggest since then that big things do seem to be factually occurring around the end of this particular month and many other people have, through processes which have nothing to do with this thread, come to a similar if less definite conclusion.

And by big things, I mean things printed in actual newspapers and other reputable sources, not things appearing on youtube and in shady blogs. Not exactly in such a way that you don't have to read and think and know your history and use your reason to connect the dots...but also not a very hard game of dots to play, because they've become ever so cocky in their almost total control over how and what people are even capable of thinking, let alone questioning, now.

Not everyone here is a maniac or a fool. That is why there is a here, you see. In the old days in the USSR, they used to call it "taking names".

Oh dear, I seem to have inadvertently double posted due to someone innocently spamming my comment off the end of the page with an oddly well timed one-line post that could only add confusion and a tendency for lurkers to be dismissive of the discussion. What a dreadful embarrassment, where shall I put my face.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It's 2:15 AM here in PA and all we've got is an extremely loud thunderstorm, (annoyingly) bright lightning, and pounding rain. Looks like I'm sleeping in tomorrow. Maybe I'll miss all the action.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Where is Juran? What was/will be the event? Are we still breathing? Are there any survivors left?

Now that the day is here perhaps he can describe this amazing event that was going to happen or is this another Fail brought to you by the "HEY, Look at me, I know things that you don't know..na na nana na" sponsor.

I am predicting that on or before September 29 of this year an event will occur that will effect everyone on this planet. This event will be of such magnitude that it will literally take away the breath of every man, woman and child. Not everyone will recover their breath and those that don't will no longer live among us. Those who do recapture their breaths will survive to face a new and unfamiliar paradigm. How they will confront it is not for me or anyone else to conjecture upon. I expect this event to actually occur on the 29th, but it could come sooner, certainly not later.

So there you have it. Look ahead, ahead to September 29 and understand that your life, should you be among the survivors, is going to become something else entirely.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just woke up to an asthma attack, does that count?

And I do think the rest of you should take the time to read the ENTIRE OP again
aside from the prediction, the rest of it was spot on.

He can keep the star and flag I gave him.

for your convenience 35 pages later

Originally posted by Juran
What a fabulously wonderful world we exist in. Just look at the diversity, the passion, the mystery, the drive, the enthusiasm. Not to mention the intellect, the creativity, the art, the music, the entertainment. Hands up anyone who, if given the opportunity, would swap this moment of existence for one that lies 100 years in the future - there's no certainty that life will be worth living in 100 years - and who in their right mind would want to swap what they have for life 100 years in the past while knowing what lies ahead.

Not me, I don't mind telling you.

However having said that just look at the godforsaken mess we have gotten ourselves into. People everywhere are growing a tad concerned for the future and reality is shaping up to be somewhat ugly. People are starting to feel that they have been deceived all along into aiming their lives around progress first and foremost and what good has progress done for the planet? None, but progress at all costs has been the mantra for several generations now and most people don't know any other.

In the name of progress we throw more away than what we actually consume. We are addicted to progress, we cannot imagine any other kind of life, its been bred out of us. But the reality of our perilous situation is forcing us to become aware that rampant progress is racing us toward a solid brick wall. It is at this stage that denial kicks in. We want someone to move the wall out of the way, '' no detail, no discussion please, just do it!''

But its just not happening so we start looking for conspiracies because surely we have come to this unpleasant state of affairs as a result of being deceived by an Evil power. We humans are basically good and decent so it must be a cartel of rich and powerful Aliens. That is what we want to believe rather that admit that we went along with it with our eyes wide open.

The more we look into it the more evidence comes to light of secret societies and lineages from way back. This mounting evidence allows us to feel justified in passing the blame. The enemy has been found, fingers are pointed, and so the final step towards total delusion has been achieved; now we actually deny that we are in denial. The solid brick wall has been successfully excommunicated from the mind. We simply do not look ahead anymore therefore no wall.

A - B = Zero

Meanwhile progress races on under full steam. My advice? Stay well away from it. But such advice will have no affect whatsoever so there's no point offering it. There is a much more effective way and here it is:

I am making a prediction, something that I have never done before or thought I would do but sometimes predictions come anyway, for me, which I later marvel and wonder at. This is my one and only prediction to the world at large. But firstly I will tell you why I am giving it.

Its a kind of deal between me and you. You agree not to give this thread any flags or thumbs up, or down, or any stars until the day of the prediction. You may then pass judgement.
On the other hand, I agree not to play up the hype so as to make something of myself that I'm not. What I do want is for as many individuals as possible to agree to the terms so that together they will witness my prediction unfold. All you need do is type 'I agree' at the top of your reply post. I understand that some members will not type 'I agree' under any circumstances in which case they can indicate their consent whichever way they prefer.

Okay, the prediction itself.

I am predicting that on or before September 29 of this year an event will occur that will effect everyone on this planet. This event will be of such magnitude that it will literally take away the breath of every man, woman and child. Not everyone will recover their breath and those that don't will no longer live among us. Those who do recapture their breaths will survive to face a new and unfamiliar paradigm. How they will confront it is not for me or anyone else to conjecture upon. I expect this event to actually occur on the 29th, but it could come sooner, certainly not later.

So there you have it. Look ahead, ahead to September 29 and understand that your life, should you be among the survivors, is going to become something else entirely.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Depending on where you're located, there's still time ... the day isn't over. Where I sit, we have almost another 12-hours left of the day.

I do think a passion for life came through in the OP's eloquent writing style, along with a 'genuineness' and a sense of kindness and empathy for all humankind.

So, IMO, JURAN either ...

-- It's possible he had information maybe he wasn't supposed to share or reveal and so now he's under some weird 'gag-order' type of thing (not legally) ... or as the above Poster said, maybe he was banned from here or has mysteriously gone missing (hope not).

-- It is also very possible he was telling us what he truly believed, even if it wasn't actually true and he was unknowingly deceived -- and in which case, technically, he wasn't lying, as he was not intentionally trying to be deceitful.

Some believe he's an attention-seeker and just made everything up. I doubt it, but then in the anonymous world of the internet anything is possible. He may also have been given false information that he happened to believe and therefore wanted to share. As a result, maybe 'the date' was changed -- it's not impossible, which makes it possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

dude, he was just BSing people just like all prediction makers here, how many times we have seen dates for doom, alien disclosure etc. and all of them have been crap why would this be any different?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

I think its more likely he made the prediction to get attention, and the rest of his OP was the point.

One of the biggest problems on ATS is if you're not BSing in some way, you get ignored.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

the OP didnt log in for weeks now..
perhaps he was crushed by gods thumb again..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by Forevever

the OP didnt log in for weeks now..
perhaps he was crushed by gods thumb again..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lying coward, thats what kind of person he is. Post sh# and run, just like all the other cowards who do the same on here, who post sh# and don't come back. Lies, he is a paid shill, disinformant to keep us busy on topics of no concern, a distractor of the truth and put our minds and thoughts on something else other than what is really going on in the world. He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa claus is comming, TO FACEBOOK.
Want some candy?
edit on 29-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is the start of the harvest period of this planet. It will be in 3 main waves ending in mid to late October.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
oh well 1 and a half hours and the
29th of september is over in the uk

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I made a sandwich - does that count for anything?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They should have a list of peoples who report fearmonger here on a.t.s. And every time they report another fearmonger post put a slash by thier name that signifies how many fear monger reports they report. right, JURAN.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Kept an eye and ear on the news today, nothing of any interest really happened. I'm still breathing...I think...and aside from biting my cheek and getting a new canker sore out of it, I'm in pretty good health.

Still got hours to go here on the West coast, but I'm about ready to call it bunk. I will give you credit where it has been earned though, and that is in the rest of your first post. Aside from the prediction, you were spot on, I'll give you a star for that, but no flag.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
my wife made me a cup of coffee first time today and this is the 30th September, does that count? usual crazy I suppose lol

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
STILL 29th here in TEXAS, USA ... very unusual day... severe thunder storm .. nothing out of ordinary tbh .. still 3 hours left ..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
well as usual, this will be another dead end prediction..
not surprised really,, 99% average of failure..
no show,.. gappersblock over ,.. move along

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I find these threads to be pure entertainment to be taken with a grain of salt after all he did give us 35 pages of the biggest show i don't see what people are getting worked up over this after all its the offtopic: dreams and personal predictions thread the thread served its purpose it kept us entertained and on the edge of our chairs..I'm glad nothing did happen i love life and each day im here is a blessing
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm so glad we have all you people to come and tell us its another dead end prediction

PHEW

where would we be without you!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join