It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast 666 , or is it χξϚ ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I read or heard somewhere that when Χξϛ is translated to latin, you get "Earth Pig" in English, or something, im not quite sure. As for the rest of their logic, now earth pig in latin is Gi (said like Gee, Gi comes from Gia, mother earth) and Sus, which is pig. So in total, Its said Gi-Sus, like Jesus.

So Jesus, the name, Is alphabetized for 666. and ( I Apologize) therefore, the Holy Trinity of Religions, Must be bull#. Used only to suppress true knowledge and control the masses. But i could be wrong.

Jesus, was definitely not his real name, but who can be really sure. Some say he was called Caesarian, Son of Julius Caesar,(God/Emperor) & Cleopatra. When Octavian Seized the throne,( I believe it was Octavian) He wanted the Child dead, cause he was the rightful aire. He escaped however and not much is known
(to us at least) after that. Its very possible he made his way in to Asia, specifically India, where he was learned in the ways of Buddhism.

When he returned to western civilization, Bible myths and truth begin to blur together, But its possible he looked like a sort of "Savior" on account of his new-found, alien(pun), Spirituality.

The person worshiped today Jesus, Is very mysterious. Id say he is just a combination of many ancient myths/deities/rituals, but there could be more to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So much of the many religions are of similar nature including the so called mark of the best, and the profit named Jesus, as an ordained minister I have done some intense studies as you can imagine, taught the standard sermons but also the ones the church’s will not teach you. At www.suddenreality.com vindicator has released a new and final video, this movie will open your eyes to information most have never been a party too, but say in my studies this information is not new to me and it is time the public knew the truth since we (the church) have been deceiving you for eons. Good luck and happy hunting.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lately I've been reading up about the anti-parallelism of the koran and bible.

They believe in a literal beast that will rise from the earth and mark them all. They also believe that one of the stones they adore will talk (the image which speaks) in the end of days. There's also a lot of creepy correspondance between their end-times figures and the biblical ones, like the mahdi fitting the antichrist and so forth.

Look up "crossed swords in the name of allah".
edit on 4-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

mark,,given by command of god,,, ,
each unto there own mark, or beggining,,,House,,or root or flag or tribe or tent,,
Actualy it is 600 10 and six
or 616
or
the number of mans enslavement, in angel time
or
6 the number of man according to Davinci
or
S
I
X
or
ixs
or
six
or
616=xis=ihs=his=christ=epistimon=by this flag conquer=charlimaine=already been set up
or the weight of gold delivered too the temple
or
each unto there own mark, or beggining,,,House,,or root or flag or tribe or tent,,

6,, 666,,616,,,what is your point?,,, i thought everyone knew this,, its old history,,

edit on 4-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Max_TO

Actualy it is 600 10 and six
or 616
or
the number of mans enslavement, in angel time
or
6 the number of man according to Davinci
or
S
I
X
or
ixs
or
six
or
616=xis=ihs=his=christ=epistimon=by this flag conquer=charlimaine=already been set up
or the weight of gold delivered too the temple
or

6,, 666,,616,,,what is your point?,,, i thought everyone knew this,, its old history,,

edit on 4-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

hello,,,,crickets,,,crickets,,,everyone knew this right,,,right,,,

its been an awful long time,,,

hello,,,,crickets,,

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

666 is jesus

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dissent
So Jesus, the name, Is alphabetized for 666.

Ah jeeeesh,are there going to be any more candidates for 666? Yes, 666 is the number of a man if you are reading a Greek version of Revelation and it is Neron Caesar. If you are reading a Latin version of Revelation the number is 616 and his name is Nero Caesar. 666=616 How about that?

Revelation was written late in the 1st century during the reign of Domitian. He was such a Cristian persecutor that many Christians believed he might have been Nero reincarnated. Hence the reference to Nero as a beast long after his death.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xizd1
666 refers to DNA. It is in everything on this planet and possibly the universe. DNA is the ultimate marker/identifier.

Have you read the opinions of L.A. Marzulli, Cris Putnam, Tom Horn, and others?

There is not enough space here for me to give a complete detailed synopsis, so I'll hit the highlights.

Basically, it goes like this:

* The so-called "extraterrestrials" are in reality demonic deceivers, abducting people and doing experiments on them as they try to find a way to alter our human DNA into being corrupted by the "serpent seed" as opposed to the seed which God created. This already happened once when the Nephilim mated with humans and this led to the Great Flood.

* In addition to being the "Bismillah", which the Greek symbols for 666 appear to mimic the Arabic term for "In the Name of Allah," the "Mark of the Beast" will be an implant forced upon victims which alters the DNA of the recipient so that he is no longer human, but has been corrupted by the "serpent seed."

* The reason a person with the Mark of the Beast can no longer be saved is that they have been altered into a being that God did not create, thus negating any relationship to God and His plan of salvation.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here is a good write-up on the Mark of the Beast being the same as the Islamic "Bismillah":

themessianicmessage.com...

I hate to quote bits and pieces of it. You really need to read the whole thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join