It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies, The All Seeing Eye, Freemasonry, Horus, The Illuminati and Satanism!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Acharya
...and their so-called proof are often poor.

Then this pyramid is even less than poor. Nothing about it can be proved by anyone. It is a forgery just like the other objects allegedly recovered from the same site.

The mainstream would *have* to say that just because of the supposed age of the artefacts, the alternative would be to re write the history books. Archaeology is filled with evidence of much older items than can be explained, also geological proof like that of the age of the city Dwarka being much older than mainstream archaeologists claim. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, but if you truly want to open your mind, read a great book o the subject called Forbidden Archaeology.

Peace, out.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The mainstream would *have* to say that just because of the supposed age of the artefacts, the alternative would be to re write the history books. Archaeology is filled with evidence of much older items than can be explained, also geological proof like that of the age of the city Dwarka being much older than mainstream archaeologists claim. I'm not going to argue with you anymore, but if you truly want to open your mind, read a great book o the subject called Forbidden Archaeology.

If you have tangible evidence that the pyramid is indeed as old as you allege then please provide some links to where we can review this. Otherwise it is all just unfounded speculation as the person in question who 'discovered' it has no archeological credibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
To follow up with several questions about the GAOTU, here is my interpretation of the GAOTU. It is MY opinion, yet like so many things Masonic, is left to personal interpretation....

The GAOTU is a fundamental concept of "God" without any real or true description or definition. It's like saying "house" or "star" or "book", evoking different interpretations to different people. But the GAOTU does have a "real" and "true" definition and description, it is just unknown to most of humanity. Religions strive to assign definition and description to this concept of "God", and in doing so, I believe that they either align with or diverge from that true, real definition. Freemasons leave it to the individual person to discover the real and true definition or description. When one is asked, "Do you believe in God?", and answere, "Yes.", the followup question is often, "Which one?" To the Freemason, this is really a meaningless question. The GAOTU isn't a "which one" but an "only". It represents that which is supreme and the creator--that which exists regardless your or my interpretation. The GAOTU existed before we were born, will continue to exist after we die, and frankly, exists whether you or I ever existed or not.

Take it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jbarr

I am on the same wavelength as you. TGAOTU is the creative force behind everything that is. It is left to the individual as to what that is.

For me it is a craetive force that brought everything into being. It is not good or evil. The good and evil in the universe, in my opinion, is the product of conciousnes. Both good and evil, here, is the product of the human mind. We have the ability to manifest both. TGAOTU gave us free will, and we have used that will to create good and bad in the world. Satan resides in the soul of humankind. We have the power to repress it or manifest it.

This is my personal opinion and is not sanctioned by any Grand Lodge of Freemansory.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

no offense but about bloody time someone else found the link, i've been doing an art history project as well as my book of shadows with my life in and i'm so pleased that someone else is intelligent enough to discover it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join