It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies, The All Seeing Eye, Freemasonry, Horus, The Illuminati and Satanism!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I searched for threads about the link between the Masonic 'All seeing eye' and 'The Eye of Horus' in relations to secret societies and ancient mythology but I couldn't find a thread on ATS with a sufficient enough level of research on this very important subject. So I brewed up some coffee and did some research. I hope to cover a decent amount of info so please bear with me.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d06359e31ca8.jpg[/atsimg]

The Eye of Horus the Egyptian God of the Sky. Represented with the head of an Eagle.
(Eagles have extraordinary vision. You might speculate that Horus having the head of an Eagle might symbolise being all seeing or knowing.)

You then of course have the Masonic all seeing eye on top of a pyramid on your dollar bill. Pyramids were obviously a massive part of the Egyptian culture and mythology.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf9e8a6074d.jpg[/atsimg]

Here we have the giant owl that the folks down at Bohemian grove seem to love so much. They also appear to take part in mock human sacrifices.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2627e4d8a089.jpg[/atsimg]

The Owl Shrine and the Lake—an artificial lake in the middle of the grove, used for the noon-time concerts and also the venue of the Cremation of Care, that takes place on the first Saturday of the encampment. It is also the location of the 12:30 p.m. daily "Lakeside Talks." These significant informal talks (many on public policy issues) have been given over the years by entertainers, professors, astronauts, business leaders, cabinet officers, CIA directors, future presidents and former presidents.

The owl often symbolises a state of all-knowingness and the Maya who were also coincidently into Human sacrifices also have a ceremony involving an owl.

Scholars have studied the relationship between the positions of Egyptian pyramids and the apparent motion of the sun and other stars. They suggest that the pyramids' design may have been influenced by a religion based on sun worship. A Google search revealed 1,050,000 results when I put in the search term 'Pagan sun worship and Catholicism' There is also a lot of talk of the Vatican having ties with the Illuminati.

The Bilderberg group, Illuminati and Freemasons all seem to have very likely ties. All these extremely secretive organisations and events. With ties to ancient mythology, the occult and sometimes Satanism. Mock human sacrifices and ancient real ones. There seems to be something sinister about this whole situation and these are the people in charge we are talking about! The people with all the real power and influence. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94c0d3d109c1.jpg[/atsimg]

The people who decide the future and livelihood of you and your nation.

-TechUnique

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OP i suggest you read the book , Old World Secrets - The Omega Project Code, iam reading it now and am 3/4 of the way through, its a great read and tbh its the first book ive read for years & iam really enjoying it !

Its extremely relevant to this thread and covers alot of history throughout the ages & information on certain secret societies and there impact on the world we live in today and there impact on history.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
First of all, there is no Illuminati any more. It's been discussed to the bone in the secret societies forum that the original Illuminati was formed in the 1700s in Bavaria and disbanded there shortly after. While it may have had some Masonic membership, and could have even been formatted around some aspects of Masonic ritual, the two were not officially appendant of each other.

Secondly, The Bilderberg Group and Freemasonry have nothing at all to do with each other. The Bilderberg's are a select group of highly powerful, and wealthy people that have a secret meeting once a year to discuss world policy. While many members of governments around the world are in attendance at these meetings, and IMO they are highly suspect of pulling on the puppet strings for a Global agenda, they are certainly NOT Masonic.

Thirdly, Masons do not worship Satan. Mason's all have at least one thing in common, and that is that we all believe in God. Denomination of religion is never brought up. Since the primary tenets of the Fraternity are Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth, most Satanists would not fit the bill.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I would recommend the book to you also, masons believe in a higher being, not necessarily 'god'

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i really liked the first vid , but then the second turn me down

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Hey friend just to know did you come back to masonry .

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

I never left. Just had to straiten some things up with my lodge.
My other thread had some great advice and much of it I took to heart.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

I would recommend the book to you also, masons believe in a higher being, not necessarily 'god'

Masons believe in a "Supreme Being", which is God. The phrases "Supreme Being", "God", and "Great Architect of the Universe" are used interchangeably in Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
another misinformed thread on secret societies...

horus is respected because he destroys to create. thats what it's all about. destroying the bad and from it constructing good. turning the base desires and elements of man into the purest gold. it's alchemy of the soul. you've been lied to.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I would also like to point out the fact that the Bible does reference God as an eye.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread728207/pg1#pid11816081]post by KSigMaso

If i may I like to add ; the bible was written for more then 40 peoples

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

Okay. Not sure where you are going with this. I never said it was made for 40 people.

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
Ezekiel 20:17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
First of all, there is no Illuminati any more. It's been discussed to the bone in the secret societies forum that the original Illuminati was formed in the 1700s in Bavaria and disbanded there shortly after. While it may have had some Masonic membership, and could have even been formatted around some aspects of Masonic ritual, the two were not officially appendant of each other.

Secondly, The Bilderberg Group and Freemasonry have nothing at all to do with each other. The Bilderberg's are a select group of highly powerful, and wealthy people that have a secret meeting once a year to discuss world policy. While many members of governments around the world are in attendance at these meetings, and IMO they are highly suspect of pulling on the puppet strings for a Global agenda, they are certainly NOT Masonic.

Thirdly, Masons do not worship Satan. Mason's all have at least one thing in common, and that is that we all believe in God. Denomination of religion is never brought up. Since the primary tenets of the Fraternity are Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth, most Satanists would not fit the bill.

First of all, there is something we conspiracy theorist call the Illuminati, and we are not referring to the Bavarian Illuminati, instead it is used as a name for the group suspected to control the current power and wealth of the world.

And if you had read anything on this forum you would know that, second of all, There is a clear link between the Eye of Horus and The All Seeing Eye, it is the same eye, it represents the same symbol, that of a watcher, someone seeing everything.

Thirdly, there is a clear connection between masonry and the Bavarian Illuminati, first; they are both secret societies, secondly the Bavarian Illuminati, supposedly infiltrated most secret societies, including your bellowed Freemasonry.

Freemasonry and secret societies goes hand in hand with the Bilderberg meetings, most already know each other from some secret society, even attendees have complained about the obvious nepotism and selection method behind the meetings.
Every chairman, including the founder have been connected to secret societies, powerful lobbies and nepotistic groups.
Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld, Walter Scheel, Alec Douglas-Home, Eric Roll, Peter Carington, Étienne Davignon!

Since freemasons (atleast the initiated) knows that Satan is but a title, they can say without lying that they do indeed not worship Satan. Satan is the word for adversary.
They worship the great architect, or God if you like that word better. What their god is, no one can know for sure.

They are however very interested in enlightenment, and considers themselves, the bringers of enlightenment. They are also very interested in symbolism, and ancient esoteric knowledge. Many do not even believe their own legends and stories, and truly believes, that modern freemasonry, only goes back a couple of hundreds years, even though the evidence in their symbolism and history, tells us otherwise.

Secret societies as a whole, is a control mechanism, it allows for behind the curtain actions, an information sharing on a "need to know" basis. It serves to divide and hide some of the most important aspects of life.
Is freemasonry the top of the pyramid? Absolutely not, it is at the bottom, only above the "sheeples"

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
You then of course have the Masonic all seeing eye on top of a pyramid on your dollar bill. Pyramids were obviously a massive part of the Egyptian culture and mythology.[/align][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf9e8a6074d.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't forget the Horus next to that pyramid, complete with sun disk and items in its feet...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad3bbf498082.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea2683d7bc1a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
Since freemasons (atleast the initiated) knows that Satan is but a title, they can say without lying that they do indeed not worship Satan. Satan is the word for adversary.

In my opinion, Satan is a make believe entity used to scare bad little Christian boys and girls.

They worship the great architect, or God if you like that word better. What their god is, no one can know for sure.

Considering that belief in a 'Supreme Being' is required in most jurisdictions I would think that there could only be one Creator so to me the answer to , "No one can n ow for sure" is fairly obvious, God is God. There is only one Creator.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Who created TGAOTU?

I am sure that there is as many meanings as to who GOD is as their is masons

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Who created TGAOTU?

That's probably true. I personally view the Great Architect as the universal consciousness, the uncreated.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Who created TGAOTU?

I believe God is/was eternal. He is/was the multiverse.

This is just my opinion of course.

Not to get into semantics but to me a Universal Creator is just that. God is either eternal or was created by another which would then make God not the Supreme Being.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well I know I was stretching for it.....
Personally to chip in, I do not see the Supreme Being as a creator, but rather as a source. (And since I also believe that time, past, present and future, is something exclusive for our multiverse, I see the source as eternal aswell.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join