It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sick and Tired of All the Lies SO, I am Exposing What the Church Does Not Want You to Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've made peace a long time ago to stop worrying about what transpired in the past. We'll NEVER know what happened then so it's no use trying to decipher and apply it to our present day situations.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nice work - after a lot of research, you have managed to exchange Jewish fables for Catholic lies. The whole slant of your narrative has been debunked by Christian scholars more than a few times. The importance of Jesus is not that He was a political pretender, but that He invites us up to a whole new level of being. The Biblical narrative will survive this, as it always has.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Originally posted by IPILYA

Your OP contained no sources, you added them later, most of these sources are questionable at best. In fact your link above is for a translation of the Talmud by Michael Frumkin, aka Rodkinson, a discredited scholar whose work was ridiculed by credible scholars. As for my post being borderline alert worthy, do what you gotta do, it won't be the first time and it sure won't be the last. I will consider it an honor to lose points in defense of the Virgin Mary. K?

I explained why the sources were/are added later. Also, like I said,

Most of what I have collected, I did so without the internet, so I apologize now for the lack of sources.
I am doing everyone a favor by looking them up, when everyone is capable of doing it for themselves.

Nothing that goes against what has been spoon fed to the masses will ever be credible when they go against the beloved first Council of Nicea and/or the 50+ different current versions of the Bible and all its varying translations and attempts to make money without infringing on copyright laws. It(the Bible) is considered straight from God, and held as fact, yet it contradicts itself regularly, in the same binding(in example: Gospel to Gospel), not to mention the different versions. In example: the Ten Commandments in the Catholic Bible versus the King James version versus the Protestant version. If it were truly form God, then it is a sacrilege to have even a single word altered. As for the Talmud, it was the first on the Google list, but a simple search gives you multiple translations, pick one.

When I posted this thread I knew there would be attacks, that is to be expected, but there is a right way and many wrong ways of doing it and you chose one of the wrong ways.

I also think it funny that it does not matter what I wrote about Jesus(the one that really counts), it is what I wrote about the "Holy Mother" that bothers you. In my opinion that is placing Mary above Jesus and therefore deifying her, which is a sin to your own faith.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paggsy503
Are you saying that King Herod was alive wnen Jesus was born ? If so, then you are wrong. It is an historical fact that Herod died in the year 5 BC. Also there is no evidence whatsoever that Herod ordered that all last born babies to be killed in Jrusalem, that is because Herod was already dead. Also, John the baptist was executed by Herod several years earlier, so Herod and John the baptist is a diferent time line.

Herod (Hebrew: הוֹרְדוֹס‎, Hordos, Greek: Ἡρῴδης, Hērōidēs), also known as Herod I or Herod the Great (born 73 or 74 BCE, died 4 BCE in Jericho,[1]),
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

From my OP:

Six months later in the Summer heat of August in 7BC Joshua was born to Mary and was pronounced King.
So, yes. And...

Herod's other son Herod Antipas was tetrarch of Galilee from 4 BCE – 39 CE.
(same source) ...two different and separate Herods.

As for the killing of the young boys I have found both for and against, so I will leave it as speculation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vio1ion
WOW!

Many details I didn't know about customs from 2000 years ago. Are you an antropologist ?

Armchair only.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
reply to post by IPILYA

Absolutely fascinating. Is there any indication as to what may have been on the scroll found next to the bones of the 80-yr-old?

No, a witness saw the author and date and that is all that was stated in my source. See "The Jesus Scroll" in my hard copy "Source Post".

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Where does it state "3" wisemen? I don't think the number is indicated.

From my OP....

The rest of the birth story appears to be correct except an actual number of visiting Kings is never given.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
I can sympathize but, by calling them "lies"..that is your opinion, not fact. So to clarify anything, you have to go in saying that you may be wrong, because you have "no proof" solid, factual or proven.

You start by certifying that they are lies and in fact, you are not qualified to call them that. So right off, you do come across as a "Listen up! I have the one and only truth at last!"..when truthfully? You dont know if the church is lying or not. Only time will tell that. Thank you.

PS If you are "sick and tired" of issues like this? Perhaps you shouldnt let such things dominate your daily life? The world is a big place with many things we'll never know the truth about, that will bug us, and will upset us. Dont let it rule your karma
edit on 14-7-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: !

Very well, because I can no longer change the thread title I will state here that they are maybe and maybe not lies, but inconsistencies, errors, and incomplete truths.

This has been a study of mine for Many years, a lot of reading and cross referencing, but it has never dominated me. What has consumed me is the study of Jesus's teachings and the teachings of many other spiritual people throughout history in the search to understand myself and the higher powers.
edit on 14-7-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by IPILYA

"It was here, at the plateau of Masada that the 79 year old Joshua Ben Ja'acob Ben Gennesareth died on April 14th 73AD at the hands of his own people." Did he ?
If the story of the lost 14th scroll is to believed YES.

"During the night the people of Masada committed genocide to a massive degree. When the Romans entered the next morning they found everyone dead" - ask yourself why . Protecting what information ?
Again, IF the scroll actually exists then, Jesus.

"It is said that found next to the bones of the 80 year old man, was a scroll written by Joshua Ben Ja'acob Ben Gennesareth(again pronounced Yeshua Ben Ya'acob Ben Gennesareth) or Jesus son of Jacob of the Garden of Princes, dated April 14th 73AD, the exact date of the Genocide." Isn't that strange ?
No, not if it was a last testament of a man who knew he was about to die.

What about Khirbet Qumran ?

Quote: Wiki -

"A large cemetery was discovered to the east of the site. While most of the graves contain the remains of males, some females were also discovered, though some burials may be from medieval times. Only a small portion of the graves were excavated, as excavating cemeteries is forbidden under Jewish law. Over a thousand bodies are buried at Qumran cemetery.[1] One theory is that bodies were those of generations of sectarians, while another is that they were brought to Qumran because burial was easier there than in rockier surrounding areas."

And ...

De Vaux concluded that the remains at Qumran were left by a sectarian religious community, that the inhabitants of the site were a sect of highly ritualistic Jews called the Essenes,
Plausable, if the 14th scroll is a fake or does not exist.

What about the Dead Sea Scrolls ?

"These manuscripts generally date between 150 BCE and 70 CE." - 70 CE ?

Maybe The location of the Dead Sea Scrolls can give you a new insight about the subject ...
If you look at my "Source Post" of hard sources(ie: books) You will notice the inclusion of the "Nag Hammadi Library" ie; The Dead Sea Scrolls. Named such because of the location they were found. So, yes already referenced.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Nice work - after a lot of research, you have managed to exchange Jewish fables for Catholic lies. The whole slant of your narrative has been debunked by Christian scholars more than a few times. The importance of Jesus is not that He was a political pretender, but that He invites us up to a whole new level of being. The Biblical narrative will survive this, as it always has.
Both sides have debunked each other multiple times and the debate continues. As for the second part of your statement...

The importance of Jesus is not that He was a political pretender, but that He invites us up to a whole new level of being.
That is 100% correct. Unfortunately, like I wrote in another reply, this is overlooked and the emphasis is placed on what he did not what he taught, which, in my opinion is vastly more important. And you are correct the debated will continue.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To Everyone else who Posted

Thank you so much. I posted this information to spark research and understanding. Please look into it and decide for yourselves what really happened, but please do not overlook his teachings, as they are really what is important in our lives today.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

I commend you on your research...youve done well. Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

How did you write this in your mind? As an essay or a thesis?

Thank you .
edit on 16-8-2011 by kacou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Is your other name Agarta? If yes then....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

No, Agarta is my account, but IPILYA is my wife. I do tend to help write and research though.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thank you,
One more question.
In some other forum you wrote that some of the sources where dogged from a The Secret"(by Rhonda Byrne).
In my view this is not a reference.
Did you thought about the similarity of this story and the story of many healer of that time?
Before you ask, I am not the one that write therefor I can only suggest to really look in to it.
If you search the truth let the reasoning guide you.
Good day.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

I remember that conversation yes. I believe that the man and the spirit of the man are two different things,The reference to the "Secret" was because it is common knowledge and I knew it would be recognized and I had hoped people would understand the understanding. As an Essene Jesus knew, understood, followed and taught the understandings of the ancient Gnostic beliefs. The teachings of the Eastern Masters show this. The "Secret" is a basic beginning understanding and thus my reference.

I hope this helps and answers your questions, if not please feel free to ask.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

After replying above, I decided to post a full explanation in a thread to itself. Please see www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

So are you still a christian? I know there are many evils in the Catholic Church and there has been for century's but that doesn't mean the gospels are false or untrue. Why not focus your attention on becoming a evangelical Christian and proclaim the gospels? Let me know if you still believe Jesus to be the Christ.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is a very interesting read per this thread, and this URL appears to add more:

www.newagegod.com...

The best proof that Jesus was at Masada

is from the Bible itself!

It took me many months of searching to finally find a copy of the out-of-print Jesus Scroll by Donovan Joyce, but I finally found one in West Miami, Fla. And copied it. But what finally convinced me that Jesus was really at Masada in 73 AD was taking my own Bible to Masada, and comparing what I read in Revelation chapters 15 and 16 with what I saw at Masada and my memories of the TV movie about Masada I had viewed previously.

Everyone wonders what happened with Jesus, but this may end the search.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join