It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell debris tested - - Not from Earth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

I do like the lunar lager idea and may need a number of pints before this is all over.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

Ross, I know everyone is curious to get more infomation and it will happen. A suggestion was given to me to be silent for a while. Sometimes research is not an easy task and consumes a great deal of time to get good answers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for checking in, Frank. If you feel it best to remain largely silent, that's your call, of course. May we at least assume by your reference to research that is not easy, and that is very time consuming, that some additional scientific work is currently taking place, and that peer-reviewed scientific publication is contemplated? Ross

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have tried, in my time, to get the 'inside story' on a few projects, and failed, because, according to the scientific way of doing things, the time was not yet ripe for such a disclosure. That the saga of Frank Kimbler and his metal fragments has come under such scientific discipline, seems likely. If the evidence warrants careful, repeated vetting, and peer reviewed publication in a respected scientific journal, I dare say it will have been well worth waiting for. Ross

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
Have tried, in my time, to get the 'inside story' on a few projects, and failed, because, according to the scientific way of doing things, the time was not yet ripe for such a disclosure. That the saga of Frank Kimbler and his metal fragments has come under such scientific discipline, seems likely. If the evidence warrants careful, repeated vetting, and peer reviewed publication in a respected scientific journal, I dare say it will have been well worth waiting for. Ross

I believe you will be waiting a very long time. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Difficult to say, really. We do not even know how long a new round of testing might have been going on. It's natural, of course, to want to have news of the results as soon as possible. One must also try to understand the position of any scientists who may have become involved. If they are to look seriously into the matter, and eventually publish their results, they do not want information of dubious merit leaking out in the meantime, creating a confused, sensational atmosphere. Actually, the longer the delay, the more likely something important has been found. As we often hear: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Ross
edit on 6-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by Ross 54 because: corrected word choice and punctuation

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Difficult to say, really. We do not even know how long a new round of testing might have been going on. It's natural, of course, to want to have news of the results as soon as possible. One must also try to understand the position of any scientists who may have become involved. If they are to look seriously into the matter, and eventually publish their results, they do not want information of dubious merit leaking out in the meantime, creating a confused, sensational atmosphere. Actually, the longer the delay, the more likely something important has been found. As we often hear: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Ross

Maybe this will help to understand what efforts have been made and the results of those efforts...link...metal test

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

so after all these years people have scaned this area for 64 years
and found nothing then this come on im not mocking you but
dont believe everything you read
lets hope im proven wrong i hope so

EDIT:and im not a troll i would love this to be from outer space
more than anyone else as i have seen many unexplained sightings
day and night with family and friends
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
UFO'S and Aliens DO NOT EXIST! The government said so. Look for yourself here...White house debunks space aliens visiting earth.. Roswell has been debunked once and for all,end of story.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And how would the White House, or anyone who speaks for it, be in a position to know whether or not anyone on this planet has knowledge of extraterrestrials? Even the President could be outside a small circle of those who are deemed to have the 'need to know' about such matters. He could easily have 'plausible deniability'. Ross

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Ross 54

This is NOT about Roswell but the artifacts retrieved on the plains of San Augustine N.M and the lab analysis of those artifacts posted here....ufocrashbook.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Ross 54

Thank you for your advice that I not believe everything I read. Actually, I don't, but its good advice, and bears repeating, especially on a website like this one. It's not yet clear whether Frank Kimbler has found something important or not. He freely admits as much. I assume that he is in earnest, and that a valid, scientifically respectable answer to that question is being sought. Impatience at delays built into the scientific process, or other emotional responses to the situation will not determine the outcome, here. Careful, unhurried scientific work will. Ross

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by meteorlima

Maybe this will help to understand what efforts have been made and the results of those efforts...link...metal test
The Wade evidence from the plains of San Augustin, New Mexico needs to undergo the same process of independent verification and peer reviewed scientific publication as does Mr. Kimbler's. In either case, until we have that these, both are only interesting possibilities that might be so. Ross

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Frank Kimbler reported some time ago that he'd received no interference from the government, in his quest to characterize the metal fragments he found. As far as I know, this is still the case. Assume that the metal he found might be of extraterrestrial origin. Further assume that the government is aware of this possibility. Does their failure to act against him suggest that they might now be willing to use such a discovery of an extraterrestrial artifact on Earth, as a means of advancing the disclosure process? Ross

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Frank Kimbler reported some time ago that he'd received no interference from the government, in his quest to characterize the metal fragments he found. As far as I know, this is still the case. Assume that the metal he found might be of extraterrestrial origin. Further assume that the government is aware of this possibility. Does their failure to act against him suggest that they might now be willing to use such a discovery of an extraterrestrial artifact on Earth, as a means of advancing the disclosure process? Ross

Ross....I know this is very important to you but think about this....if this fragment was of E.T. manufacture....and I know these things are only active when in the body....specifically when a group of nerve cells inexplicably connect to it and it does not trigger the bodies immune system.....and every single one of these things that have been removed are shaped irregular in no real geometric shape that would ellude to it being anything else than a piece of metal that a person got impalled with.

Every single one of these things immediatly stops broadcasting it's duel signal....and whatever else it maybe broadcasting as radio waves are a poor way to keep track of something from a great distance. And of all the shards removed and examined....none could be made to become active outside of a Human body.....and since E.T. is not stupid.....these things are designed to look as if they are nothing but a piece of metal consisting of elements found right here on Earth.

If this thing has been designed to use the bodies own biology to construct what it needs to operate....then becomes innert once removed....and every single one that has been looked at under an electron Microscope or placed in a various form of spectrometers to determine any and all properties and still nothing.....what does that tell you.

The only way to find proof of the real nature of these tags is to examine them while they are in the body.....that is if they are not remotely SHUT OFF!

You are talking about and dealing with things that are so way above Human Intelligence that it will become disheartening for you and maybe become worse...an obsession!

Don't let it get to that point. Be satisfied with the knowledge that E.T. exists.....but you are traveling a path that i have seen others take....it leads to a cliff. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Split Infinity; Thanks for your concern. I'm not familiar with any information connecting the metal fragments Frank Kimbler found, with bodily implants allegedly made during supposed 'alien abductions'. Anything that is thought to be known about such 'implants' can not, it seems, be automatically applied to every piece of possibly extraterrestrial metal. ********** You indicate that it is not intended or even possible that we can come to understand at least some aspects of whatever extraterrestrial presence may be at Earth. I doubt that, having some little evidence to the contrary, already. If one doesn't try to discover and understand evidence of an extraterrestrial presence, how can one know whether it is possible to do so? Ross

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

...Assume that the metal he found might be of extraterrestrial origin.
Further assume that the government is aware of this possibility.

Does their failure to act against him suggest that they might now be willing to use such a discovery of an extraterrestrial artifact on Earth, as a means of advancing the disclosure process? Ross

I do not assume that the government (The U.S. or any other) has any persuasive evidence.

If our Government has been contacted by an superior alien race-- it seems likely that such aliens would be quite able to disclose themselves to the rest of us. Since neither the government nor the theorized aliens have come forward, the lack of disclosure is either with the aliens' consent (or demand); or there has been no alien contact.

If aliens have only exposed themselves by accident (e.g., a crashed vehicle), and left unquestionable evidence of their existence, and that so much time has passed (sixty-four years) and the aliens have made no attempt to disclose themselves since, then it is hard to continue to view them as a threat-- or even all that superior.

In either scenario, geo-politics alone would seem to be an impetus for secrecy on the part of one government and no logic seems to fit the silence of the theorized aliens once their existence would have been made certain.

Therefore... well, I THINK it follows that... the US Government, even if being the only government with such proof, would have ever-diminishing benefit for continued secrecy.

Two exceptions come to mind if the Roswell incident really is about a crashed flying saucer of superior technology:

1) That the technology is either so superior that virtually no success has been made in reverse-engineering it; or 2) That tremendous advances have been made by reverse-engineering, and The US possesses technology which essentially sets it centuries beyond any other people.

But... by all appearances, our technology has increased at a very human rate-- impressive, but not as if there has been inexplicable leaps.

Help me, then, understand what value such non-disclosure could have after 64 years?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Split Infinity; Thanks for your concern. I'm not familiar with any information connecting the metal fragments Frank Kimbler found, with bodily implants allegedly made during supposed 'alien abductions'. Anything that is thought to be known about such 'implants' can not, it seems, be automatically applied to every piece of possibly extraterrestrial metal. ********** You indicate that it is not intended or even possible that we can come to understand at least some aspects of whatever extraterrestrial presence may be at Earth. I doubt that, having some little evidence to the contrary, already. If one doesn't try to discover and understand evidence of an extraterrestrial presence, how can one know whether it is possible to do so? Ross

You have given here such an elloquent reply....that it is litteraly KILLING me to respond....but....I am being forced to.

The particular part of your reply that is almost making me....ashamed to give this reply is your last sentence of your post I quoted above. It is EXACTLY something I would and probably already have said....and probably more than once....in many different ways on many connected issues. Sounds...JUST....like me...maybe 30 years ago.

I am fortunate in that I am not a BOLTED IN cog or gear in the machine. I am more akin to an adjustable blade....that can not only be folded, locked into place when needed...or placed inconspiculously in a dark safe pocket.

Ahhhh.....what the hell....keep on keeping on! Just be CAREFUL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Split infinity; Sorry to cause you such distress. I'm always careful, but thanks for your concluding advise, anyway. I realize it's well meant. Perhaps the riddle of extraterrestrial life isn't really unsolvable, but merely requires a long, sustained effort. Being unable to predict the future, I can't say how long. For all I know, our best efforts could be about to break in upon some remarkable kernel of truth. Ross

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Split infinity; Sorry to cause you such distress. I'm always careful, but thanks for your concluding advise, anyway. I realize it's well meant. Perhaps the riddle of extraterrestrial life isn't really unsolvable, but merely requires a long, sustained effort. Being unable to predict the future, I can't say how long. For all I know, our best efforts could be about to break in upon some remarkable kernel of truth. Ross

Ross...that KERNEL OF TRUTH....was POPPED along time ago. I would have to say that many well designed HOT AIR KERNEL POPPERS have been in use for quite some time and the although the BOWLS are getting full...only a few are allowed to put a bit of butter and salt and dine....but unfortunately....the popped kernels are too large for anyones mouth and impossible to cut into smaller pieces.

So while we have plenty to go around....and the MOVIE is most definitly playing....only a few are in the theater....still hungry....and REALLY PISSED OFF....that they have yet to either make the popped kernel smaller or unable to make their mouths bigger....plus the darn things are inedible to begin with. LOL!
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join