It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Matrix<----Is the Matrix Real, You Decide!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Please bare with me. This is my first thread and still learning the rope's.
I found this video and am now discombobulated. It is a long video but a eye opener.
Please let me know what you think.

It comes complete with a address to their blog site.
ZOINKIES

Google Video Link

edit on 7/13/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title. BB Code.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
video fail

Google Video Link

edit on 13-7-2011 by Lysergic because: tehcodeshur

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
video fail

Contribution fail,

oh wait..me to....damn...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

Originally posted by Lysergic
video fail

Contribution fail,

oh wait..me to....damn...

nice

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

please tyr again with the video on the site

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The information seems a bit wacky to me, just a whole lot of ranting about the esoteric and religious background of creation from an anti satan perspective.

Can't say it resonates with me at all...but to each their own, I can see how this would be mind blowing for some who are just getting exposed to this realm of "Outside the box" thinking.

-GM

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I apologize all, It worked for me.
I just tried.

If you're into this kinda thing, like submersed into let me know you're thought's

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is the "illuminatiMATRIX explanatory video detailing the foundational root of hypnosis, religion, intellectualism and who and what god is."

It a companion video that goes with their blog witch has tons of info and research on their perspective of how the world around us works.

The World Trade Centre Attack Was The Start Button

This site deals exclusively with breaking the world hypnotic trance. The powerful elite leaders throughout the world are unwittingly, and sometimes not so unwittingly, plotting a major cataclysm and massive devastation over the next few years. This site shows how and why, and what the SECRET MYSTERIES entail, and WHO the agenda is being carried out for. This site is not based on simply rehashing information from other sources, but demonstrates the SECRET MYSTERIES UNCOVERED and EXPOSED through the use of hundreds of original charts and approximately 400,000 words of text to date, to show the luciferian illumaniti egregore group agenda. The information on these pages is not based on paranoia. This site exposes the source of every religion, and the force behind every world system used to manifest the hypnotic trance. This information is the result of over a 40 year search and emergence from the trance state. What was discovered is now available on these pages. Nothing is for sale. Everything is free. There is no group to join. Sanity, awareness, and most importantly answers are available if you take the time to read. The governments of the world and the royal elite are not here to take care of you. They are here to kill you. They are not unwittingly trying to kill you. They are deliberately trying to kill you. They are deliberately trying to kill you, but for a reason that eludes even them. Within in the trance state, what seems good and right, and what is justified as sound reasoning and socially acceptable, is absolute insanity when held up to the standard of awareness and wisdom. This site shows how this deliberate, elusive, and unwitting state of confusion drives the elite of the world to serve a master they know little of. These pages expose the real luciferian illuminati agenda, not just the juicy tidbits the illuminati families ALLOW many searching people to find. The information that has been made available from other sources has been allowed as a smoke screen to throw those seeking off track. What is coming is far worse than a global fascist/communist state. What is coming is a devastation so massive humanity is going to plead for a New World Order and a messianic-style king.

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

Check out their blog for lots of more info

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Seeing this matrix being explained with atoms, electricity and even the bible,
These kind of explanations always reminds me somehow of Nicolai Tesla, stating he learned a lot about technology and electricity from religious sources.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by riv0303

Yeah, I am reading the blog too. It's 60 pg.s long.
A lot of yall know alot about this sorta stuff. I am definitly a newbie lol.
I am also looking into reptilians and nirubu and anunaki.
So my brain is over heated. Theirs no hello welcome to conspiracy 101 thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ok this reply is more of a question than a response,I was fishing around online for more info about the illuminati and found a site called www.illuminati.org it too me to a blackened out main page and it has a hidden digital date and time counter in the upper left hand corner,I discoverd this when i left clicked on the blackened out main page highlighted in blue it gave this exact amount of time 124 days/21 hrs/18 min and it was actively counting down anyone else on here make anything of it? let me know wouldja?
edit on 4-8-2011 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
Ok this reply is more of a question than a response,I was fishing around online for more info about the illuminati and found a site called www.illuminati.org it too me to a blackened out main page and it has a hidden digital date and time counter in the upper left hand corner,I discoverd this when i left clicked on the blackened out main page highlighted in blue it gave this exact amount of time 124 days/21 hrs/18 min and it was actively counting down anyone else on here make anything of it? let me know wouldja?
edit on 4-8-2011 by Onewhoknowsjesus because: (no reason given)

HOLY $HIT it is there. What the hack is that about??

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yes, the matrix is real. It is the material world. You and I are in it. Look up the words mater, materia, mother, matrix, etc. You know the Mother Earth right? The physical substance, the matter, the material, the mother, the stuff we push into, ''we'' as in the spirit, the invisible inside the visible. Look up surreptitious, clandestine, rapere ''to seize'', rapid, we the spirit are encase, we are bonded, we are bound, we are ''CAST'' out of the garden of material substance. We are inside the tomb, inside the womb, inside the room. Ohhhhhhh, doom. Folks are dying to get in here.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Disclaimer:

I am an expert in nothing, though I have a conspiratorial mindset, I have not put much weigh into documents such as this one. I've poked my head down a number of rabbit holes, got a whiff of what was down there and then returned to the surface. This has been my mode as I could never bring myself to trust anything fully, so the larger the swath of generalized information I could store the better I was able to make connections (both tangible and transient). Even if the connections were purely subconscious and unknown to me, I knew the information was being assimilated by the ”under-me,” whatever that may be and would in one way or another surface into my consciousness as actionable data when/if it was required. I put no weight into this document beyond synchronicity, nor do I value my interpretation as accurate or consistent. Merely an attempt to distill the information into something comprehensible. In all honesty I find this document a bit schizophrenic, but not without reason. It asks us to consider all thought as being a lie, yet it is restricted by thought in it's attempt at explanation and is fully based on the systems it seeks to discredit.

This document is massive and convoluted, the attempt to interpret it is difficult and time-consuming. It has taken me a while to compose these posts. Personally I find it interesting and that is why I share my thoughts on it, however, if my interest is not shared by others, then the effort is or naught. I'm not a fan of working for no reason, and this is certainly work.

With that said, let's try to summarize:

(Introduction - Illuminati Matrix)

A long time ago, in a reality designed to subjugate, we were placed into a box called Thought. Thought is the internally audible words we speak to ourselves in an effort to conceptualize the external world. Words are a construct of language. Language is a construct of alphabets. Alphabets are sigil-magic of ol' designed to warp perspective by defining reality as something counter to what it is. Without language we have no thought, only Being and Being = wisdom. The message here is that all thought is a means of control and brainwashing because it is based entirely in language and language has been corrupt from the start. It is a device of the controllers, knowingly or otherwise, to define reality and mislead beings into believing the lie is real. Language falsely defines our external reality and reinforces our separation from truth.

It's hard to think outside the box when thinking is the box.

The EGO manifests as THOUGHT, and conjures up, or “creates”, a system we refer to as REALITY, but in fact, has nothing to do with REALITY or TRUTH.
Humanity is but an illusion and a product of “conjuring”.
Humanity is the enemy of TRUTH!

So, what is the Truth and what is Realty?

WHO and WHAT we Really Are, … is WISDOM!
Wisdom has no beginning and no end.
Wisdom is an Eternal Concept in the same fashion that the EGO is an Eternal Concept.
Who and What We Really Are, … are the ONE, … the WISDOM of the Paradise State.
We have no need to follow any path to attain this State of Eternal Peace, for we are ALREADY THERE, … Who and What We Really Are, NEVER LEFT.

So, what is Wisdom?

Wisdom can only act when the moment arrives. Wisdom knows exactly what to do only then, and this applies only to the 3-D experience. Wisdom never knows what to do before the moment comes because Wisdom does not recognize time or space. Wisdom is always in the moment, in the eternal state of understanding of Reality, liberated from thought, called "Eternal Reality". Therefore, Wisdom can never be manipulated because it has no preconceived idea of ​​what is good or bad, good or bad, past or future. The moment decides what needs to be done. In the context of the 3 dimensions, one moment at a time - for wisdom, it's always now.

You can invest all the time in the world into planning for the future, you can plot a singular event to nth probabilities, but in all likelihood the event will go sideways and you'll react to the circumstances of the moment. The best laid plans of mice and men are dismissed in the moment by the actions of Wisdom whose motivation springs not from Time-based thought/rationalization, but from a place of knowing that seems separate from thought.

The Ego (Thought Process) that conjured up my illusory life experience is who and what we are in this 3D plane. We are the mouthpiece and the players, the puppets, that perpetuate the luciferian agenda. It’s this agenda that seeks to be “god”. When in Reality, there is no such thing as “god”, or the “devil”. Who and What we really are simply ignores the Ego (Thought Process) and continues on in Eternal Peace within the Paradise State, even as the Mindset of the Ego dances about, hoping to distract and manipulate the Truth. Which of course, can never be accomplished. However, the Ego doesn’t know this, for the Ego has no Truth, no Awareness, … and only functions by exercising Thoughts. These thoughts are conjured up through religious and intellectual exercises.

We are One Wisdom and We Know All Things, … and we have no need to think. We simply know. Therein lies Peace, Power, Purity, Perfection, and the Eternal Bliss of Paradise. All we have to do is reclaim, or refocus upon The Original State of Being which has the Power and Wisdom to direct our lunatic 3D mind to be silent and to take a back seat as we take pleasure and prosper within the illusion. Knowing full well that the illusion is just that, … an illusion. Not valid, … not real, … and is one massive lie.

We have been tricked into believing the EGO is the thing that we are. The EGO reinforces itself by way of language and higher concepts such as maths and sciences (which in and of themselves are lies). All work to confirm a false reality and belittle the higher-self that is Wisdom – the stability that is the unsolicited(ego-less and emotionless) reaction within the moment. I've personally experienced this concept as I'm sure most of us have. Although, at the time I did not attribute it to a Wisdom-state of being, I attributed it to the Ego even though it was wholly separate from any such thing. My actions and words were not thought out previously, but where knowledgeable, consistent and effective nonetheless. The ego being an internal manifestation of an external reality which is defined by an internal mechanism of thought which is organized by the external process of language/culture/knowledge. The manifestation of the ego is a self-feeding logic/structure loop, which can help explain why we are so trapped in illusion.

...TBC...soon...ish...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mividau

I must ask didn't I see your avatar on an
Iluminati milk carton the other day?

SnF
edit on Rpm42518v14201800000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join