It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anonymous is ingenious, think of all the Hollywood clues of different catastrophes.
Little did they know, that they predicted their own nemesis.

Be aware of people trying to convey, that Anonymous is a CIA front, or other such nonsense. The people claiming this, are either shills, or paranoid.

Anonymous will succeed.

The errors of the falsely created world, will become more apparent to the average person.

Many of you are already prepared, or preparing, for a catastrophe, you have nothing to lose when this begin to unravel. So stand beside them.

Spread the easy to understand and scientifically backed up documentaries about 9-11, aspartame and so forth.
Share the documented details of world leaders and business men, attending both Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove, make aware that this is not legal.

Educate, take a break from doom, if a brown dwarf or some similar extension event is coming, you will most likely perish anyway. Don't let your ego destroy this very great opportunity.

Watch the latest finding about our true culture, age and believes in documentaries as The Pyramid Code. Read the Hopi predictions.

This would not be possible in today's world without the internet.

It's time for change!

I am not looking for stars or flags, I believe in this. If you have relevant and good documentaries, or links in general, post them here, or make your own webpage and do some google search optimizing.

Ask yourself of the real outcome of the Butler Smedley incident:
en.wikipedia.org...

See the Oliver North REX 84 heering:
www.youtube.com... (0:49) if you just wanna hear the question and response.

Here is the one mentioned on aspartame:

video.google.com...

This in it self, proof how wrong everything is, and has been for a long time!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anonymous asks that we go to the streets, come night july 30th, and spread the message of anonymous.

Preferably with stickers and banners I would imagine, as it would be a bad thing to give the press a vandalism card
Help change the world, you know it's needed!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by modeselektor
Be aware of people trying to convey, that Anonymous is a CIA front, or other such nonsense. The people claiming this, are either shills, or paranoid.

Why do you say that? I'm certain the CIA will try to infiltrate Anonymous, if they haven't already.

How about when LulzSec (now merged with Anon) hacked the FBI...? Surely that's evidence they're government-run.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought

Originally posted by modeselektor

Why do you say that? I'm certain the CIA will try to infiltrate Anonymous, if they haven't already.

How about when LulzSec (now merged with Anon) hacked the FBI...? Surely that's evidence they're government-run.

I'm sure that's evidence that they attract skillful individuals. Understand that it is a philosophy, and that it can't really be infiltrated as such.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
A little Anonymous update, nothing new for people who keep themselves updated on the matter.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
How is this breaking political news?
I would think this post would be better placed in social issues.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

I think that anonymous' work is political, and they make news often.
There are quite a few threads in this section of ATS, that aren't breaking.
So I do feel that this thread belongs here, but feel free to ask an op if they believe it should be moved.

new topics

top topics

join