It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Keith Olbermann Issues Blistering Warning To Obama. . ."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The hypocrite, fraud, weakling, NWO punk and liar Obama is justifiably slammed by Keith Olbermann.

I wonder when the progressives will realize Obama is a phony and start to look at him almost as worse than the total anti-human Republicans.

I cannot foresee what will happen politically if you craft a compromise to a manufactured political crisis ... I cannot forecast if you have made yourself unelectable next year or if there's just enough greed and self-serving amnesia to reduce such an attack on that safety net to a political blip ... I find I cannot forecast if the rest of us, battered by your compromises here and your 'it's a start's' there, will bother any longer to defend you. I find I can't forecast if I will still be able to support you ... if this deal with the Republicans takes a dollar away from those people who do not have a dollar to spare while preserving the millions for those who have millions more, if this deal, sir, keeps intact funding the mechanisms we have for killing people while cutting the mechanisms we have for keeping people alive and healthy, then it is a betrayal of everything that makes this country great."

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ya know, I used to support Obama but lately, I'm beginning to wonder if he was
put up by the Republicans. A little too conspiratorial, even for here, but he certainly
moved to the right as soon as he was elected.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
wait when was this? I thought Olbermann was off of MSNBC?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I don't see how Mr. Obama can win this one, politically speaking. Damned if he do, damned if he don't. (kinda like being married)

His only choice is to lose, then call it a win. He still has his core base that will believe him if he says the sky is green.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

He's on another independant station now

Olbermann is an idiot
Obama is a leftist or rightist it doesn't matter, he's corrupt, that's all that matters you idiot Olbermann!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NashvilleCat

No he was put in by the controllers so he coul dbe for the controllers. thats all. I mean I will say it again Obama is th eperfect person to be president for people who want to see the truth. All you need ask is one question hwo is it that someone whos eems so vastly different then bush the son is doing the exact same things as bush the son? Thats what you need to ask to wake people up.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by NashvilleCat

No he was put in by the controllers so he coul dbe for the controllers. thats all. I mean I will say it again Obama is th eperfect person to be president for people who want to see the truth. All you need ask is one question hwo is it that someone whos eems so vastly different then bush the son is doing the exact same things as bush the son? Thats what you need to ask to wake people up.

You would think so wouldn't you? But in 2000 we had a choice between Gore, a direct descendent of Charlemagne, and Bush: 13th cousin to the Prince of Wales. Sure, once you go back far enough lots of people are related, but still I thought that our "anybody can grow up to be President" popular mindset would have been more jarred by those choices. But they weren't. It was hardly a blip.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

But come on think about it Obama a fresh face black man or mixed race individual a relative yong man for the presidency many precieved him as an outsider. What could be more different then Bush the son who has had family in washington almost a dynasty. And is achored with the "old way of doing things" Obama's voting record when he was in the senate was totally super liberal , and then you have bush who was a supposed conservative (much to my chagrin.) how in the world are they supposed to be doing the same things?? when you weigh those differences.

This is one of the ways I awake people

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Uploaded by MOXNEWSd0tCOM on Dec 7, 2010

I figured it was an old video seeing as how he works for CurrenTV now not MSNBC.
edit on 7/12/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Uploaded by MOXNEWSd0tCOM on Dec 7, 2010

I figured it was an old video seeing as how he works for CurrenTV now not MSNBC.
edit on 7/12/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

Woooooow... was this a prerecorded democratic denunciation of Obama recorded for a known up coming offence 7 months later?

hhmmmm...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We've had a democratic president and we're still using and discussing right wing methods.
I see absolutely no more reason to support this man. It's one thing for Republicans to re-wrap their agenda in an American flag and call it the Tea Party, but to have a man represent Democrats and give in to all GOP demands is even worse. At least with the former we had a choice. This is like picking up a transvestite.

All the Democrats voted for this guy because they were sick of the spending and the wars and the Bush tax cuts.
We're still waiting for the supposed CHANGE. All I see is a tanner, taller, more educated Bush (and even that is questionable)
edit on 12-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Come on. What is wrong here with OBAMA. He is a fine president, and has done this country a favor. He said that he would give us change, AND HE DID.
Some of you people on here voted for him. GOOD FOR YOU.
He has done this country justice and hey, he also got rid of bin laden. COME ON, the new laws comming up are good for we the people. Don't worry. I tell you what, you go outside and put on a big smile and take in that clean fresh american air. come on, take a DEEP BREATH. AHHH. Do you still have that big smile on. GOOD for you.
Now wasn't that worth it. Obama is an outstanding fine president, only if you could be so much like him.
Make everyone smile, put a smile on your face everytime you go outside.
This olbermann needs a happy pill, so his mind is at ease. Go obama, Go obama,

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

He's on another independant station now

Olbermann is an idiot
Obama is a leftist or rightist it doesn't matter, he's corrupt, that's all that matters you idiot Olbermann!!!!

Sorry here to say CURRENT TV (which is what olberman is on now)

Is ANYTHING BUT independent..

Owned by AL GORE!!!!

I'm not kidding!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NashvilleCat
put up by the Republicans. A little too conspiratorial, even for here, but he certainly

Obama was elected as a moderate and immediately moved drastically LEFT! As a matter of fact, many historians already consider him an anomaly among presidents. Every other president campaigned either left or right and then moved to the center after being elected. It is a commonly known phenomenon, and it is a reflection of the responsibilities and knowledge that come with the office.

Obama is the only president to ever become more radical after being elected, and he certainly HAS NOT become more conservative.

The only thing I can agree with is that we have too many politicians making too many compromises!

I've said it in 10 threads already, and I will keep saying it. The Dems absolutely must stick to their guns on killing the tax loopholes, deductions, and credits, and the Reps absolutely must stick to their guns on the budget cuts and debt ceiling. If they can hash out an agreement with those parameters, then we can see a real recovery for the nation, anything less is just lip-service and further deterioration of the nation.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Obama reneged on his whole campaign talking points....

In my opinion it would not of mattered who was " put " into office...

The fall of the American empire has been scripted and been in play for decades.....

And it is all most checkmate....

People need to look past the spotlight and see who is pulling the strings in the shadows
edit on 12-7-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Come on. What is wrong here with OBAMA. He is a fine president, and has done this country a favor. He said that he would give us change, AND HE DID.
Some of you people on here voted for him. GOOD FOR YOU.
He has done this country justice and hey, he also got rid of bin laden. COME ON, the new laws comming up are good for we the people. Don't worry. I tell you what, you go outside and put on a big smile and take in that clean fresh american air. come on, take a DEEP BREATH. AHHH. Do you still have that big smile on. GOOD for you.
Now wasn't that worth it. Obama is an outstanding fine president, only if you could be so much like him.
Make everyone smile, put a smile on your face everytime you go outside.
This olbermann needs a happy pill, so his mind is at ease. Go obama, Go obama,

Don't worry, we're here from the government, and we're here to help.

No, the happy pills are already in the water, and food; maybe Olbermann is on an organic diet? No worries, those are quickly being reined in by the FDA. He will cheer up soon enough.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Olbermann is about two steps shy of being as ignorant as Obama is...so his opinion means precisely nothing here.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by NashvilleCat

Obama was elected as a moderate and immediately moved drastically LEFT!

That is completely false.

He has done nothing the far left want.

Honestly he never even tried for the single payer (health care term).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No offense to anyone in this thread, but I find some of the responses very funny (and a little sad at the same time) in that it appears that some people actually think that Obama is his own entity and actually makes his own decisions for the country. In my very humble opinion, I would ask those people who are apparently unknowing of the way politics in America works to consider the very real "possibility" that Obama takes total direction on what he says and does to America from the people above him and from the people that control and employ him, and guess what... Those people are not the voting public of the United States, so to sit here and say that he "is just like the republicans", but he "is supposed to hold different values" is ridiculous. It does not matter who gets "voted in", the president will do and say exactly as he is told to do by the people that are really in control. So it doesn't matter what party actually gets in, the mandate remains the same for the current president, as the people who actually run the country have the same values their family has always had since the early 1900's and likely even before then. Obama is powerless to make any changes that TPTB do not condone. If Obama ever steps out of line with these people, then you could expect a deadly "terrorist attack" to occur on the president shortly thereafter...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Olbermann is nothing more than a left wing Rush Limbaugh. Not sure how anyone can lend any creedence to what he or any of these other political commentators say. They are only out for one thing, making money by playing on our hates and fears and we buy into it every time.

President Obama and all of our other glorious leaders have no idea how to fix this mess, they only know how to stir up the base. That's what it's all about now, as soon as they are elected, they are already running for re-election.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join