It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could sea monsters lurk beneath? yes according to scientists.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow! i hope they are right and i have always been interested in this topic and it would fantastic to find a sea monster one day that got lost and found its way to the surface..............i just hope it sin't a megalodon.

Heres the link.....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sorry if its already been posted.
edit on 12/7/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"Scientists are discussing the possibility of large undiscovered creatures "

-ops link

key word possibility ...

this is no differnt then me saying possibility of unicorns on venus or pluto .......

when im wrong i can always say hey possiblity

if im right i can reap in the rewards ....

don't waste my time with such useless give me more funding threads

nasa does enough of that

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
ohdear. What does this mean now? Is it just like the UFO thang... humans have been reporting UFOs since time began, and the media said "pooh" everytime evidence surfaced.
But now, apparently we're being prepped for an "alien" "invasion" or something similar, from what I gather from various ATS threads.. we're being conditioned, if you will; to accept UFOs now that the meainstream media has said its true.

Can't help but wonder is the same now happening with sea monsters?
See any correlation?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hydra
Leviathian
Sea beast?

Is the radiation causing any effects on the oil coritext ridden sea life??????

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Well, only around 5% of the ocean have been explored, so far.
So, the chance of some large creature living in the other 95% (That's a lot of water!), is pretty good.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tomten

I agree and dont understand how with all the sat. technology there should be a clear map unless its forbidden.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is no telling what we would find if we explore within our Planet. The Oceans are vast and very little is known. I read somewhere today "now surprised to find volcanic activity under the Ocean of the Antarctic".....so much we do not know.

About 95% of our Oceans need to be explored.

It makes me wonder WHY? lol I mean why have we not explored the waters more. That to me is a conspiracy in itself.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There are possibilities for anything but I'm sure this is very likely in some sort. What we've only covered like 10% of our oceans and water if that, I'm sure we have one or two gigantic squid like thingys that were talked about in stories.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Can't help but wonder is the same now happening with sea monsters? See any correlation?

Not really.

So are you suggesting the government is gonna condition us for a "sea monster invasion," too? Now THAT's a new theory I haven't heard.

Go--go, Godzilla!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well who the hell knows - or maybe its a cover story for hollywood's latest "blockbuster"

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Do "sea monsters" exist? I'm betting they do. I don't recall how much of the ocean we've explored, but I know it's safe to say that we know more about the moon then we do our oceans. That should tell you something.

Ever heard about "the Bloop"? If you want something that'll send chills up your spine, you should read up on it. Basically, underwater microphones picked up a strange noise dubbed the "bloop" which has yet to be explained. Researches claim it sounds organic, yet the noise was picked up several hundred (several thousand?) miles away which means whatever made it had to have a voice box the sound of a whale.

I know it's been discussed here on ATS several times. So a quick search will give you some interesting results.

Off site links:

Wikipedia - The Bloop
BloopWatch.org

It's said there's more between heaven and earth then we know. Well, I say there's more beneath the surface then we'll ever know.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

..i just hope it isn't a megalodon.

LMAO! If I came across one of those underwater, I'd pee my bikini bottoms!

I really think there are sea monsters. If they aren't a species that needs air at all, we may not have run into them yet, so I think it's possible. It would be hella cool. I hope we are able to find out more about what lives in the deepest parts of the sea in the next few decades. I'm sure there's some wild s**t down there.....lol

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Basically, underwater microphones picked up a strange noise dubbed the "bloop" which has yet to be explained. Researches claim it sounds organic, yet the noise was picked up several hundred (several thousand?) miles away which means whatever made it had to have a voice box the sound of a whale.

Holy crap! I'm supposed to go sailing tomorrow. Don't tell me stuff like that.....LOL......

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Couldn't they scan the ocean or whatever? oO...maybe Cthulu is real and they're covering up

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Has there been any REAL evidence for UFOs other than some grainy images of glowing orbs that could be literally anything though?

Until I meet an alien or see a UFO close up I remain unconvinced.

I think sea monsters are far more real - there's been huge squid washed up dead, dinosaurs could have been trapped due to tectonic plate movement, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well who the hell knows - or maybe its a cover story for hollywood's latest "blockbuster"

LMAO! Now THAT is a possibility. We've been baited that way before by the movie industry.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Basically, underwater microphones picked up a strange noise dubbed the "bloop" which has yet to be explained. Researches claim it sounds organic, yet the noise was picked up several hundred (several thousand?) miles away which means whatever made it had to have a voice box the sound of a whale.

Holy crap! I'm supposed to go sailing tomorrow. Don't tell me stuff like that.....LOL......

edit on 12-7-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I like this version of the BLOOP

The other video sounds like somebody playing around with the sound. I still haven't heard if they have explained what it may have come from yet?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I saw this not too long ago...Sea Monster Skeletal remains ...who knows. We sure don't.

I hope we begin to make discoveries for I know we will find many interesting..."things".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I'm supposed to go sailing tomorrow. Don't tell me stuff like that.....LOL......

Haha, sorry.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The other video sounds like somebody playing around with the sound. I still haven't heard if they have explained what it may have come from yet?

As far as I know, no one has yet figured out what created that noise. There are also several other noises which are yet to be explained that emanates from the ocean. You can find out what (and hear them) via the Wiki link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join