It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
People thought Wikileaks was a CIA front and now think Anon is too. Grow up people. Sometimes others decide its high-time to stop writing on a website and decide to actually take action, and when they do, they are labeled as the same organization they're trying to expose.

It's good to take action but not by supporting e-Militia groups

You know what the most powerful chess move you can make is?
You create a large community of like minded individuals that are intelligent and capable of critical thinking and you go door to door

Ask for donations, organize events and inform the people

EMPOWERING the people and reminding them that they have the power is the most efficient route you can take
Not supporting stupid entities that hack govt. websites

You want to do something?
Then do something, but don't take the wrong path

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I sure hope they do! I mean these high (Government officials/President) guys for over 100 years go to some place to chant as in a cult and worship a 40 ft. Owl.

WEIRD!

Ya but milllllions of people worldwide have gathered for over 2000 yrs at certain places and chant as a cult and worship a corpse hanging from two pieces of wood with nails through his body bleeding and pretend to "eat his flesh" and "drink his blood" ... (wine/crackers) ...

WEIRD?!!

definitely no weirder than the former ...

-

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well why do you jump to the conclusion they are CIA? There is more evidence they are not.
Why not take an unbiased skeptical stance? It will make you look less ignorant.
You don't know so why campaign so hard against something you are unsure about.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Lol, you think Anon is a CIA front. They're just a bunch of kids and computer nerds from around the world.

Considering the high rate of turncoats among the hacker culture...

One in four US hackers 'is an FBI informer'

Source

...It's statistically impossible the government doesn't have influence in what they are doing.

And if you don't trust the MSM in this case, just ask an ex-con how much "cred" computer criminals have on the inside. They aren't the most solid inmates.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

i think you misunderstand my stance --- if what is plainly known about the grove meetings doesnt draw any serious raised eyebrows; you think some anon related computer information will, who is really being naive --- what it WILL make for is just another interesting topic on ATS (not that i dont enjoy em)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11165
reply to post by Puck 22

i think you misunderstand my stance --- if what is plainly known about the grove meetings doesnt draw any serious raised eyebrows; you think some anon related computer information will, who is really being naive --- what it WILL make for is just another interesting topic on ATS (not that i dont enjoy em)

Who says what they're rumoured to do there is real?

Any ATS members who have been there? Reports from credible sources about what goes on?

If not then it sounds like a cool and creepy thing to lay at the feet of those with more wealth than us but then doesn't jealousy breed contempt? Those people better off than the regular people are always stigmatized and have things made up about them purely because we don't know what they do so we make up stories to make them hated.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Im all EYES
I have to admit I would love to see that!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by 547000
Lol, you think Anon is a CIA front. They're just a bunch of kids and computer nerds from around the world.

Considering the high rate of turncoats among the hacker culture...

One in four US hackers 'is an FBI informer'

So for every one whitehat hacker, there's three more who aren't.

The odds are against them. Plus who's to say every whitehack hacker is being truthful to the FBI?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow, lovely conversation on COINTELPRO, but nobody addressed the Op?

And to the subject of Anon as a CIA front, you really really need to educate yourself on the subject before casting unnecessary suspicion, I don't call your family a sinister front, show some respect, DOX or GT*O!

Are Hacker Attacks Government Operation To Push Internet Censorship Laws?

Hackers Are Everywhere. Panic! I think the number of recent hacks and the amount of news coverage on these attacks is suspicious. Could they be false flag events to help the government regulate the Internet?

First of all, there is no real outbreak of hacking. None of this is new. It’s just that, for some reason, the media has decided to get on the bandwagon, and now not a day goes by without some sort of hacking story. And, of course, we have to have our hacking “bad guys.” This means Anonymous, 4Chan, LulzRaft and LulzSec, among others. You can go into the sociology of these groups on your own time. You can research hacktivism and Lulz for starters.

Being used as a scapegoat does not equal being responsible for the resultant actions of an agenda that was already in place.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: spelling fail

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I look at the "group" as like minded individuals who want a REAL CHANGE in the world. These people are using the internet as a different kind of revolution. They seek to expose the truth.

Asking people to come up with an alias and fake accounts are really what we should do anyway. The government uses the social networks to know everything and anything about us. Anything you have ever wrote is and will always be there as long as the internet is up and running.

This is the reason I could see anonymous being fake or just failling, making things worse. Anonymous works through the internet everything they have done or said is there. So they are working much to slow in my opion to be what they say they are or somebody is allowing them to do what they are. Its all recorded they can stop anonymous but they haven't, thats odd if you believe they are working for a good change.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
Wow, lovely conversation on COINTELPRO, but nobody addressed the Op?

And to the subject of Anon as a CIA front, you really really need to educate yourself on the subject before casting unnecessary suspicion, I don't call your family a sinister front, show some respect, DOX or GT*O!

Are Hacker Attacks Government Operation To Push Internet Censorship Laws?

Hackers Are Everywhere. Panic! I think the number of recent hacks and the amount of news coverage on these attacks is suspicious. Could they be false flag events to help the government regulate the Internet?

First of all, there is no real outbreak of hacking. None of this is new. It’s just that, for some reason, the media has decided to get on the bandwagon, and now not a day goes by without some sort of hacking story. And, of course, we have to have our hacking “bad guys.” This means Anonymous, 4Chan, LulzRaft and LulzSec, among others. You can go into the sociology of these groups on your own time. You can research hacktivism and Lulz for starters.

Being used as a scapegoat does not equal being responsible for the resultant actions of an agenda that was already in place.
edit on 12-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: spelling fail

As far as I can tell Operation Bohemian Grove has been a flop. I live in the immediate, local area and haven't heard a peep about any kind of disturbance whatsoever...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Perhaps there will be some organized protest this weekend...

As Bohemians gather, so does lunatic fringe of activist world
By Chris Smith, Santa Rosa Press Democrat (July 10, 2011)

Veteran Sonoma County peace/justice activist Mary Moore has stood at the gate of the Bohemian Grove near Monte Rio many times to hoot at the well-connected men driving in. But you can believe that Mary, founder decades ago of the Bohemian Grove Action Network, will have nothing to do with the group that may protest and picnic at the gate as the Bohemians' Midsummer Encampment kicks off this weekend. Mary has her issues with the men of the Grove, but the accusations made in fliers calling for people to confront them on Saturday and Sunday, the 16th and 17th, are way too much for her.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

As far as I can tell Operation Bohemian Grove has been a flop. I live in the immediate, local area and haven't heard a peep about any kind of disturbance whatsoever...

Time will tell since the Op is called to happen starting on July 13, 2011, and that has not happened yet, as well as calling for infiltrators to be within the compound which you would not be witness to living in the immediate local area.

Time will tell...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Odd? Ok....well maybe so. I could think of different term though. Seriously though .....time will tell what happens and what "they" are. Maybe they are a front to bring about an agenda. I don't know....but I don't know

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouthForWarNow
Still not sure what to think of Annon, who they are truly. I guess could we ever know anyhow ?

Doug
www.world-chaos-news.blogspot.com
You can find some of them on Twitter. A lot of them appear to be young people. Some of Lulzsec were ex anon members. Th3j35t3r exposed some of the members. He also isn't too much of a wikileaks fan either. Some of them I think have military experience in computers.

EDIT*
Speaking of th3j35t3r he attacked anonyops.com, it's down right now.
edit on 12-7-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen I believe it is time to take off you tin foil hats and see who anonymous is and who are the ones faking as a person who took part in chanology in 2008 I can tell you that these people are not anonymous anonymous claims no leaders anonymous is you and everyone else anonymous is not a cia front

I wish all of you a good day/evening/night

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

oh lol i assumed all the conspiracy affecianado's on here have seen the sneek and peek videos from the grove and not just the alex jones bs you ever pirate bay at all?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The hackers’ collective Anonymous may have obtained “literally explosive” information concerning Bohemian Grove

The Anonymous hacking group, which has already announced its intention to occupy the entrance to the Bohemian Grove compound as a protest against the group’s secrecy, may also be about to leak a whole treasure trove of information about the organization as part of what has been dubbed “the biggest day in Anonymous’s history”.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Ok so how does Alex knows all this how? Sounds like a whole lot of speculation if you ask me. Why would Anon, witch is supposedly a huge group of hackers who want their idenity hidden from the government suddenly depart from their normal activitys and show up in person to protest a group of the so called masterminds of all the worlds problems?

I think Alex is really reaching for news here and making this up or Jones is a CIA disinfo stooge and ANON is made up of CIA clowns.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am reminded of the fable, the boy who cries wolf; it applies here like it does many other posts on ATS. Take with that what you will, but tread lightly and vigilantly.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by mr10k
People thought Wikileaks was a CIA front and now think Anon is too. Grow up people. Sometimes others decide its high-time to stop writing on a website and decide to actually take action, and when they do, they are labeled as the same organization they're trying to expose.

It's good to take action but not by supporting e-Militia groups

You know what the most powerful chess move you can make is?
You create a large community of like minded individuals that are intelligent and capable of critical thinking and you go door to door

Ask for donations, organize events and inform the people

EMPOWERING the people and reminding them that they have the power is the most efficient route you can take
Not supporting stupid entities that hack govt. websites

You want to do something?
Then do something, but don't take the wrong path

I dont think it matters anymore these days. If you do what you suggest, that will probably get you on a terrorist watch list somewhere knowing how this government acts. Its better to lay and wait till they cross the line and a majority of Americans react with one united butt kicking contest.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join