It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think your account is hijacked by CIA.

Understand?

I think your account is hijacked by NSA

Understand?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Understand?

Understand?

I think your account is hijacked by MADD

Understand?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Lol, you think Anon is a CIA front. They're just a bunch of kids and computer nerds from around the world.

They aren't mutually exclusive propositions. CIA 'front' is probably not the best choice of term though. While it's possible the CIA cooked it all up from the very start, I suspect it was more like just them taking advantage of the opportunity such a group presents.

They are like a rent a mob that works for free for anyone who can manipulate them towards any particular goal. Hmm maybe not entirely free though, maybe some of them are taking payoffs now.

Anyways, the intelligence organizations have that sort of organizational manipulation down to a science.

'Anonymous' fools who think they are 'fighting the man' but are instead actively pushing his agenda forward is now much more likely the rule than the exception for any given 'Anonymous' operation.

That 'Anonymous' doesn't really have a leadership structure makes them MORE easy to manipulate, not less easy. It's kind of like herding cattle or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Okay, credibility check.

Alex Jones is the same person who has made countless accusations and created imaginary stories for years, without providing the required evidence to back up his claims. Even when something is clearly debunked and accepted as such by the ATS community, he INSISTS on including it at every opportunity, making a nice and neat little woven story.

And you think Anon is a CIA front?
You clearly do not understand the very basic organization of Anon - in that there isn't one. I have seen them protesting, I have seen them going after groups and organizations, I have seen them acting in the PUBLIC INTEREST. When was the last time you saw the CIA doing any of that?

In order to claim that Anon is a CIA front you have to provide good reason for suspecting it, and I have not seen anything that would reasonably persuade me that the CIA has gained at all from the existence of Anon.

The whole Bohemia Grove story is quite bizarre, but I still haven't seen the evidence proving that it is what people suggest.

I often find myself responding to anything suggested by Mr. Jones with PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Understand?

Understand?

I think your account is hijacked by MADD

Understand?

I think your account is hijacked by WOT

Understand?

Our last two comments will more than likely be removed, just thought i point that out.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I look at the "group" as like minded individuals who want a REAL CHANGE in the world. These people are using the internet as a different kind of revolution. They seek to expose the truth.

Asking people to come up with an alias and fake accounts are really what we should do anyway. The government uses the social networks to know everything and anything about us. Anything you have ever wrote is and will always be there as long as the internet is up and running.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I hear ya. I'm getting more and more skeptical myself about Anon. They haven't produced anything that brought anybody in power down.

There will be those who will say the Arab Spring is the result of Anon, but it is a known fact that Twitter was more effective as a means of communication with regards to that sitation.

People are buying into the hype. And even though they have a good message, I am starting to feel that this could be the ultimate troll operation.

Anonymous had best start producing something of worth soon or they will lose whatever base they have.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Probably.

I still feel that anonymous being controlled by CIA is ridiculous. Granted, they are a bunch of idiots who can be baited, but still.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
We are anonymous, we are aware of the corruption in the world's governments and their apathy for the human lives because of money.

We are aware of the governments' attempt to cover on the news of the rebellions to keep us as slaves for the current system.

We are anonymous, we declare war on the corrupted system, join the plan to get your freedom and rights back. you are a human being, your life has value.

We are anonymous, we are legion, expect us!

whatis-theplan(dot)org

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You know what else I find strange and really wish ATS would come on here and tell me if I am right or wrong. The other day when ATS was in "read only mode" it was the day after a user name by the name of Guardian1 came on threatening in a thread that if they deleted another thread of theirs they would do something to the server and give it over to tweeter....??????? The next morning threads were in "read only" mode for a couple of hours.

This is why I also think they use social networks and the internet as a form of revolution.

I could be way off but who knows...I sure don't. I am merely speculating.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I look at the "group" as like minded individuals who want a REAL CHANGE in the world. These people are using the internet as a different kind of revolution. They seek to expose the truth.

Asking people to come up with an alias and fake accounts are really what we should do anyway. The government uses the social networks to know everything and anything about us. Anything you have ever wrote is and will always be there as long as the internet is up and running.

haven't seen such an intelligent reply in a long time.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeah, indeed, just like Wikileaks COULD release the Bank of America information.

We'll see, but I don't have my hope for change on a high level.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Hey.....as long as there is air to breathe there is hope. I do hope these people expose the truth but like others....I want to see action..not words and threats. I want a revolution yesterday.....yep.....I said it.

Kill or be killed and lets get this over with. We would have a reduction in population and the good will prevail or the evil....either way its coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Tea party is no longer the Tea Party

Do you understand what I mean?

Look Cap, the "Tea Party" was stupid from the start. From the first moment, it was tard-tastically formed.

For frak's sake the original tea party was ONE EVENT. It was not a political party. Here is truth: The spirit of Guy Fawkes (the anon mask person is patterned after Fawkes, who aimed to blow up Parliament) was present at the Boston Tea Party, but in a gentler and more reasonable form. Yes, one guy tries to blow up Parliament (shame shame, not cool) and the other tries to throw UK owned tea in the water (much nicer, soft-revolution tactics).

Essentially tea partiers of that time, and Fawkes himself, were the Al Qaeda of their day (means: The Base aka The Database). Yes, for if there had been Qaedas or Databases back then, all the tea partiers (real American tax protesters) would be in that database, and would be jailed.

You people who still hope in these leaders to do anything good, are truly hilarious. But at the same time, if Fawkes would have succeeded, the barons of Parliament would have just cried more tears and would have vengefully reacted as per the problem > reaction > solution Hegelian process. So sure, empower the leaders with more lack. Praise them for their impotence, as impotence is the only thing allowed these days. Any firmness of spirit against taxation and fascism, and there will be 1000 paid goons flocking to the site to try and disrupt the "party". For example, after the Boston Tea Party, surely the crown ships stepped up their onboard compliment of soldiers?

I propose you change the stupid "tea party" name into the "Americans who imitate Indians Party". It would be more historically accurate. But what would the party platform be? Terrorism like at the original Party? Hee hee if you look closely you'll see that all Americans by their freedom loving nature, are criminals under this new dawning Marxist power in the USA. I mean really, who would have the balls to pull off anything like the Boston Tea Party? I can't think of one person on TV or in power who has balls like that. I myself have an indian costume if there is ever a big pow wow, I'll be out there with moccasins.

but I do not have a Guy Fawkes mask. Indians are peaceful, Fawkes was sort of a kook.
edit on 12-7-2011 by smallpeeps because: quote-fix

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
In order to claim that Anon is a CIA front you have to provide good reason for suspecting it, and I have not seen anything that would reasonably persuade me that the CIA has gained at all from the existence of Anon.

It is easy to explain and has been mentioned many many times on this board. I'll give you the short version.

Overall, it's about creating justification for a crackdown on internet freedoms.

If you don't think tptb care about the internet...consider that Senator Jay Rockefeller called the internet the #1 national hazard, and that it never should have existed.

So do you think he said that in the Senate and then the government just decided to forget about it and move on to other stuff, or do you think that there are people at the Pentagon, Langley, etc working on that issue now?

They want a less wild, less free internet, one with a much tighter control over information.

Anonymous is just playing into the typical problem-reaction-solution scheme for achieving a goal, which in this case is cracking down on internet freedoms with popular support.

Problem: wild band of internet barbarians at the gates, hacking up everything in their path oh noes.

Reaction: The people cry out - 'save us from this danger.'

Solution: Ok people you can have a bunch of new laws that limit internet freedoms as you so wish.

Beyond that overarching structure, there are smaller, more factional agendas at work when you look at any particular operation.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ok, so release this explosive info, enough hype and bs nothing ddos hacks..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How about instead of Anon maybe possibly releasing this "Literally Explosive" information, they do it if they have it? If they are so hidden and secret and are everyone blah blah blah, just do it. What do they have to lose? Don't they want this revolution? Aren't they trying to position themselves as the leaders? Start here.

But we all know what really will happen. If they release anything, it will be stupid. More than likely though they don't have anything.

Off Topic:
"Literally Explosive"? Is it a message to Inspector Gadget that will self destruct?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Still not sure what to think of Annon, who they are truly. I guess could we ever know anyhow ?

Doug

*SNIP*
edit on 7/16/2011 by semperfortis because: Personal Spam

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
And you think Anon is a CIA front?
You clearly do not understand the very basic organization of Anon - in that there isn't one. I have seen them protesting, I have seen them going after groups and organizations, I have seen them acting in the PUBLIC INTEREST. When was the last time you saw the CIA doing any of that?

You mean like when they--the cia-dogs--put undercover operatives into various--and multitudinous countries including ours--to stir up dissension/riots/whatever so as to put our "puppets" into place in the name of corporate freedom? Or when they use the same techniques just so they can build a database of names/files of those who might dissent their goals/operations You mean like that kind of stuff?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You mean like when they--the cia-dogs--put undercover operatives into various--and multitudinous countries including ours--to stir up dissension/riots/whatever so as to put our "puppets" into place in the name of corporate freedom? Or when they use the same techniques just so they can build a database of names/files of those who might dissent their goals/operations You mean like that kind of stuff?
reply to post by The GUT

I think thats what is Truth right there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join