It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Okay, credibility check.

The whole Bohemia Grove story is quite bizarre, but I still haven't seen the evidence proving that it is what people suggest.

I often find myself responding to anything suggested by Mr. Jones with PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I Must Concur With You,

None of us has ever been inside or seen what is conspired at the Grove, everyone is basing their 'Facts' from a Clip that Alex Jones Posted Correct?

I'm not saying i agree with what these Globalist Elites do, i am against Government and this NWO Agenda,

Mayhap they do Worship Horus or an 'Owl' but Likewise a multitude of people Worship a Cross with a dead guy hanging from it, Many of those Priest are convicted Pedophiles, Molesting Young Boys,

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

yea i think lulz was the cia front..

the sec in the name gave it away.....

they were " working with anon they claimed " and then all of the sudden they were not.

it's a way for the cia to infiltrate other gov's secrets and extract them.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I posted this topic 06/24/11 New Anonymous Operation: #Operation Bohemian Grove but alas it was blocked. Apparently the video was construed by the mods as a recruitment tool where as I thought it was simply Alternative News worthy. Regardless, I'm glad to see many threads on the topic now.

I like how this thread begs the question: Are William and Kate in CA because they are on the guest list?

I would be appalled if the idea of Liberty, Sovereignty and Self Determination was only actively being sought and protected by a bunch of nerdy kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I sure hope they do! I mean these high (Government officials/President) guys for over 100 years go to some place to chant as in a cult and worship a 40 ft. Owl.

WEIRD!
No weirder than having a one way conversation with an invisible man and singing songs about him after listening to a man in a robe wearing a necklace with a Jew bleeding to death on a wooden cross talk about following moral guidelines that are found in a 2000 year old book or burning for eternity.

Bohemian Grove is just a place where the rich and powerful go to do some religious rituals that they think will summon Satan or something, if they want to worship an owl then they can go right ahead. Maybe this summer I'll construct a big styrofoam duck in my backyard and get some bums together to howl like wolves, hopefully a few politicians will drop by and join the festivities.

Here's an Alex Jones interview where he calls out David Gergen about Bohemian Grove and he gets pissed:
They must take their ritualistic owl-chants very seriously over there in the Grove

edit on 12-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
reply to post by ModernAcademiaI would be pooing in my pants if the idea of Liberty, Sovereignty and Self Determination was only actively being sought and protected by a bunch of nerdy kids.

That could and should be a spur for you to get off your distended posterior and do something to protect these things yourself. Anonymous is not a bunch of anything but individuals.... with a smattering of trolls.

We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We do not give a tinker's curse if you call us nerds.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you mean a leak worst than knowledge that a handful of the richest and most influential people in the world are going to gather in the california woods to perform drunk gay high sex on each other and upscale prostitutes and pray to a statue of an owl inbetween breaks from lectures, think tanks, and lobbying speeches from presidential hopefulls --- what can you really leak worat than whats already known and for whatever reason allowed to take place annualy --- at best the leak could only be parallel to what is already known

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonYmous81
And another thing:

How do magnets work?
edit on 12-7-2011 by AnonYmous81 because: I don't know how magnets, or the internets, work.

Lulz. Nobody else has figured out magnets either. Imagine all the free energy stored up inside! Good analogy though.

I'm with the hottie that calls herself MamaJ, it's about time for something to happen. It's like sitting in the movie theater watching 70 previews rated "e" for everyone, before the movie even starts. I just wanna eat my popcorn and watch the movie!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I am no fan of Alex Jones and i'm no fan of Anon.
I think Alex Jones gives conspiracy theorists a bad name and Anon is a CIA front.

Anon absolutely didn't begin as a CIA front, it's a pretty genuine movement.. but the CIA may very well have adopted the banner for it's own purposes.. which they are certainly privy to do.. just as anyone else is for that matter.. Anon is everyone until you're not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by 547000
Lol, you think Anon is a CIA front. They're just a bunch of kids and computer nerds from around the world.

Oh really and you know this how?
I suppose you are the one packing their lunchboxes?

So please explain how you believe the CIA are involved with Anon.

I seem to remember asking you this more than a few times and have been largely ignored.

Incidentally, since new members are being punished for discussing anonymous - then so should you. I have reported your post, so we'll see how long it stays up.

Not that I'm for any kind of censorship - but mods and owners should stand by their decisions. If one person can't be allowed to discuss anonymous (I.e the pro-anonymous crowd) then neither should the anti-anonymous crowd like your good self.

You see how tricky this is getting?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Lol, you think Anon is a CIA front. They're just a bunch of kids and computer nerds from around the world.

Really? "A bunch of kids and computer nerds" who seem to magically hack into top secret files of any government agency they wish? It's just that easy? If it's that easy, why haven't adults been doing it for years?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i'm not a fan of governments keeping secrets

i'm not a fan of secret societies hiding things

i think it's JUST AS BAD for a hacking organization to claim to have "explosive material to release" from a secret society and/or government and NOT RELEASE IT

think about that one, you think they are on your side because they know something you want to know.... but they are playing you just the same. if anything they might even just BE that secret society or faction of government

if anyone from ANON is reading this, release everything and earn our trust.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
LOL! What kind of "explosive" information would they have on a computer at Bohemian Grove? I mean, the things that are rumored to go on at that place aren't necessarily the kind of stuff you're gonna document in your computer, you know.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

Are you really that naive?
You do not think a gay politician, finding himself amongst other gay politicians enjoying young (some possibly even pre-pubescent) males might not feel safe enough to drop his guard and indulge?
You see no potential for black-mail on an international scale?
"Gee Mr. President, that little girl with her face buried in your lap. What would you say she is? Eight, nine years old?
I do not say this is the case but I have never thought of Bohemian Grove without seeing that potential. And the best your imagination will allow is they get drunk and fake pagan rituals?
These people own the most extensive, private and beautiful estates in the world. Do you really think they have to go run around in the woods merely to let off steam?
Do you really think that the organizers, even if they do not exploit the situation, are unaware of the value of a few discreetly placed cameras?
Do you know what's in the drinks served?
I do not claim anything is happening but to deny the POTENTIAL for things to happen that could impact national interest or security seems unrealistic.
Drunk and having sex? Well of course. They could not do that at home. Be real

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Incidentally, since new members are being punished for discussing anonymous - then so should you. I have reported your post, so we'll see how long it stays up.

Not that I'm for any kind of censorship - but mods and owners should stand by their decisions. If one person can't be allowed to discuss anonymous (I.e the pro-anonymous crowd) then neither should the anti-anonymous crowd like your good self.

You see how tricky this is getting?

ORLY. Well, ATS is making a big mistake if they carry on down that path. Censorship is censorship.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonYmous81

You can see my point though?

If people are being punished for being pro-anon, then I also think the anti-anon crowd should also suffer the same fate.

After all - the T&C firmly states that such discussions are not welcome here.

I have contacted a mod and the site owner and have been largely ignored. I have asked for a clear explanation of the terms and conditions regarding the discussion of such topics and received no reply.

My next step is to now follow the rules to the letter and I am now reporting any thread discussing anonymous, despite my opinions - If a pro-anon supporter is not allowed to discuss them, then neither should the anti-anon crowd.

Rules are rules eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If they have this "literally explosive" evidence and haven't provided it to the public they are rather shifty and not to be trusted.

I don't think they have anything at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think your account is hijacked by CIA.

Understand?

I think your account is hijacked by NSA

Understand?

Glad we all understand each other...

Now get back to work you two!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

Time will tell, but if past experience is anything to go by, then "explosive" might be a bit optimistic.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
People thought Wikileaks was a CIA front and now think Anon is too. Grow up people. Sometimes others decide its high-time to stop writing on a website and decide to actually take action, and when they do, they are labeled as the same organization they're trying to expose.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join