It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anonymous a false flag operation against online anonymity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I have an eerie feeling that Anon has more planned than meets the eye.
The one thing people aren't speaking about is that Anon isn't just online. They're going to be in the streets handing out flyers and information.

The masks would fit in great for Halloween. Maybe they'll have their own "October Surprise"?

No, no it wouldn't. Think about it for a minute. How often do you people wearing Guy Fawkes masks that AREN'T apart of anon? Almost never. If everyone was wearing a Guy Fawkes mask it would be pretty simple to spot who is who. It's just like why ninjas didn't actually wear black costumes, and instead dressed like peasants.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Anonymous originated from 4chan.

Enough said.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
there are people who wish to be members- then there are people who take advantage of the members-
those people who do take advantage of them are the ones Ill be posting about soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Not too long ago here, the State Government and the Opposition both pushed to removing online anonymity. The backlash from the people was so huge they both had to back down.

So it makes sense that they need to create a problem with online anonymity.

That way, they can offer the solution.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Is Anonymous a false flag operation against online anonymity? It is a fair question. Look what the agenda of Anonymous has been of late. Cyber attacks against big corporatist government contractors and banks and just about every other vested interest of the globalist elite power structure. It might seem at first blush as just the sort of people that should be targeted. The way it is playing out though is that these attacks seem to cause government and corporate interests to call for more policing of the internet, taxing of the internet, and also calling for the complete removal of anonymity from the internet.

This is not a situation that is of benefit to the people. This type of cyber terrorism is just as likely to cause our freedoms to be taken away even faster than it does at correcting any wrongs that are perceived by this group of anonymity destroying anonymites.

the case gets stronger .....

(from July 14th news releases)

www.reuters.com...

Pentagon to treat cyberspace as "operational domain"

(Reuters) - The Defense Department unveiled a new strategy for protecting military computer networks from hackers on Thursday, designating cyberspace as an "operational domain" U.S. forces will be trained to defend.

and THIS magically became news at the same time !!!!!!

Magic Files
Pentagon: 24,000 files stolen in cyber attack

The Pentagon suffered one of its largest-ever cyber thefts this spring when more than 24,000 files were stolen by a foreign government, officials disclosed on Thursday.

William Lynn, the deputy secretary of defense, said at the National Defense University in Washington that the files were stolen from a defense industry computer in a single intrusion in March..

what a miraculous surprise !

maybe all the recent "False Flag" claims are true ?

WHO are the "contractors" involved ? Hmmm

The more i hear stories like this the more i am convinced that this "Anonymous" phenom was staged and planned far in advance. Now im not saying that Anon isnt what they claim to be because i really dont know but,

As i stated before, the likelyhood of there now being more than one entity claiming the name seems to be high.
There are too many inconsistencies for it to logically be the same group.

First the interent surge based on anonimity with rebelious claims, then a media front with faces and names coming out and saying they were Anon...

Either way, i am guessing the end result will be the same, a loss of anonimity and freedom on the internet.

If this isnt a government OP intended to cause such results, then they will surley take advantage of the situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ive consdiered that but I think instead its lulzsec. Seems to me their agenda has been purely media driven.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I really think it is. Im convinced that it is designed to soften the public up for a draconian bill that will rob you of all your internet privacy once and for all.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
anonymous is who?? any one can be 'anonymous' so we would never even know
sometimes anonymous is part of an ac,t others its real people doing what they can

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Exactly. I am a mother and the efforts against Monsanto is what drew me to What is the Plan. There is no hacking there and its only legal stuff. There is no threat to the internet for from these guys as a whole.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

so, then, you believe im a psyop ?
Care to prove it.

I will answer as honestly as possible if you ask.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

so, then, you believe im a psyop ?
Care to prove it.

I will answer as honestly as possible if you ask.

care to prove that your not? oh wait...let me guess... some yada yada about burden of proof...
"as honestly as possible", so you are already planning on lying?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Yes.

They are a band of paid agent provocateurs utilized to smoke out the rats. The real hackers are big business mercenaries. Corporations purchase their services to spy on competitors all the time.

Trust me. They are getting paid huge or are under a "do-or-die" contract. That's how the NWO works. They play both sides and they create a scripted sideshow that the puppet politicians use to make pro-corporate/pro-globalist policies. They are all on the same team.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

mmmh what ?

nones asked me any questions already and you're already accusing me of lying...

and on a sidenote , i doubt any of you on ATS could grasp clearly what happen behind the scene of Anonymous, seriously, so when you talk about hacking, do yourself a favor, educate your mind first.

You're just so pathetic...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have evidence to support
your theory but posting it
will do no good if it is deleted.

How did this poster post this if they are banned?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The real hackers are big business mercenaries. Corporations purchase their services to spy on competitors all the time. Trust me. They are getting paid huge or are under a "do-or-die" contract. That's how the NWO works. They play both sides and they create a scripted sideshow that the puppet politicians use to make pro-corporate/pro-globalist policies. They are all on the same team.

Stop watching too much movies friend, sincerely.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan

mmmh what ?

nones asked me any questions already and you're already accusing me of lying...

and on a sidenote , i doubt any of you on ATS could grasp clearly what happen behind the scene of Anonymous, seriously, so when you talk about hacking, do yourself a favor, educate your mind first.

You're just so pathetic...

ummm...actually i did ask a question...let me rephrase sice you obviously didnt undersatnd what i said;
would you care to prove that "Anonymous" isnt a psyop?

and when did i talk about hacking, or what goes on "behind the scenes"? i was merely backing up a members comments that i happen to partially agree with. But thanks for the insults anyway, they serve to reinforce my beleifs

edit on 18-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have evidence to support
your theory but posting it
will do no good if it is deleted.

How did this poster post this if they are banned?

well,

maybe he posted that BEFORE he was banned.

in fact, that's what happened !

ATS usually keeps old posts and threads of banned members !

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

hmm. I swear the date of that post was in August but when I look now, I see the mistake. I'm gonna chalk this one up to being inebriated.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

care to prove that your not? oh wait...let me guess... some yada yada about burden of proof...

Look clearly your question..

You asked and made the answer, right ?

So , instead of being an uneducated waste of bandwith , think before posting, thank you

I said i would honestly answer questions.
But you made an answer for the question you asked me already.

So , please , refrain posting stupid opinions when you dont know anythings about the subject

Asking a question and answering it by yourself without letting me answering is clearly hypocritical, and clearly oriented to make me look like a dishonest individual.

If your feel offended i dont care, im tired to see people like you trying to look intelligent when they clearly dont have a clue about what they're saying, or speak about a subject totaly out of their intellectual abilities.

Now you can report me to a mod if you like.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by morder1
I tend to think not... They are waking up alot of people to the crazy crap the govt is up too... why would the govt want that?

I think back to the 70's, when the govt sent agent provocateurs on the rez to stir up crap and act like they were on our side. They sent them into Berkeley, Chicago, Ohio, etc to infiltrate the hippies and the protesters during the vietnam war. They acted like they were buddies and against the war too. They came on the rez and pretended to be on our side and working FOR us. So I think that they could easily do this online too.

Exactly. More than likely, they've already been infiltrated just like all other activist groups that stir up trouble for the TPTB
edit on 19-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join