It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anonymous a false flag operation against online anonymity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the MSM promotion of Wikileaks has completely died down and been replaced by anonymous?

It makes me extremely wary that it is all a psy-op.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

What exactly has your group accomplished? I see DDoS, I see vandalism (both cyber and physical), I see protests, but I don't see results. Unless you count supporters of your group being arrested, and an expedience of internet censorship.
edit on 8/19/2011 by Aberrant808 because: Less general

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

i have no intention of reporting you to anyone, just simply waiting for an answer to the question you said you would answer "as honestly as possible", let me rephrase it again...

Can you provided evidence to ease peoples concerns that Anonymous is NOT a psyop?

simple and easy...got another one too...

What happened to Anonymous support for wikileaks and are there continued "ops" in support of wikileaks?
edit on 19-8-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Can you provided evidence to ease peoples concerns that Anonymous is NOT a psyop? simple and easy...got another one too... What happened to Anonymous support for wikileaks and are there continued "ops" in support of wikileaks?

How do you want me to provide evidence ?
Im willing to, but how can i ?

About WL, we stopped to support partialy, due to some backstabbing idiots in the WL project, when they started to rat us out

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan

How do you want me to provide evidence ?
Im willing to, but how can i ?

fair enough responce,
but there are ways to improve your credibility, like protect peoples personal information, stop making lame attacks on user sites that intefere with paid services.
I understand ou are trying to send a message, but there are other ways.

Stop going after those sites altogether, Facebook, PS3 type attacks will only hurt your credibility and if you say you dont care about that i call BS, if you want support to actually achieve your goals you will need to preserve your credibility... even sheep can be good allies, stop stealng thier personal and financial information. I get where some may think that interuption of service may open thier eyes, but who do they complain to, service providers, and my guess is that those service providers arent touting your cause...

With that said, if i may suggest, that anonymous focus more on anti-gov activism. Go after the greedy politicians and corrupt officials that help to create the problems you are at odds with. Go after the heart of the matter.

While i remain suspicious of anonymous activities i see great potenial which has been so far wasted.
I do not know what "The Plan" holds for the future and question if many who claim to be anonymous do either. In any case your collective actions have not done much to sway public opinion. I think the only "evidence" that can be provided is in the future actions of the "collective"

About WL, we stopped to support partialy, due to some backstabbing idiots in the WL project, when they started to rat us out

That is a shame, but someting to consider as those you say you are against will go to great lenghts to protect themselves, what happens when a few members of the public decide to start "ratting you out" will you then pull your support for them?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

we cant quantify the public support,and no we're not about to abandon the fight
But concerning WL, i can tell you sincerely, the story i way more dirty than you people think it is.

I cant tell you how disgusted we turned when we caugh some peeps from WL litteraly trying to sell us to the cops , to gain some immunity, but they still failed.

here my honest answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

With that said, if i may suggest, that anonymous focus more on anti-gov activism. Go after the greedy politicians and corrupt officials that help to create the problems you are at odds with. Go after the heart of the matter.

Well , not to sound condescendant and pedantic, you should check on google about the succesful operations we made, and read carefuly, there is more than meet the eyes.

i agree with you on some points, but rest assured, we're actualy not targeting citizens, but the majority of people here on ATS tend to believe any garbage from the MSM, and they dare saying "Deny ignorance"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

and on a sidenote , i doubt any of you on ATS could grasp clearly what happen behind the scene of Anonymous, seriously, so when you talk about hacking, do yourself a favor, educate your mind first.

You're just so pathetic...

Speaking of pathetic...

Here are a couple behind the scene chatlogs that I'm sure some here may be interested in.

Laurelai Getting Owned by Sabu + Mike Virus

sabu vs virus aka dumb & dumber part 2

Looks like trouble is brewing in paradise.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well , not to sound condescendant and pedantic, you should check on google about the succesful operations we made, and read carefuly, there is more than meet the eyes.

I do a lot of reading and still nothing that really stands out in defence of the collective or thier targets. One of the reasos i project such distrust is the fact that there is no "anonymous customer service" so to speak.

i agree with you on some points, but rest assured, we're actualy not targeting citizens, but the majority of people here on ATS tend to believe any garbage from the MSM, and they dare saying "Deny ignorance"

Please keep in mind, that most people showing thier concern about this issue might have a problem with Collateral damages, from ether side, two wrongs dont make it right.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've been thinking the exact same thing!! There is going to be an internet security revolution because of this. It will probably do more harm then good.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join