It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is Dying; Are We Next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Today's article about the dead tree mystery (below) got me going again. We have seen in the past decade, missing Honey Bees, Dead Birds dropping from the sky, Dead Fish littering our beaches, now trees and The Brain’s Emotional Center isn’t so far behind. I believe there is a correlation of some sort but haven’t pegged it quite yet, with the obvious theory we need an ecosystem to survive. Below is a well known fact by Einstein. He sums it up fairly well. Is it something in the air? The airways? Magnetic? What ever it is that is killing them doesnt keep us exempt from the same fate or deeper yet our conscience and behavior. It is scientifically shown that in recent years there are more teens out of control, mass murders, insane stuff going on in an unprecedented speed.

Has anyone else noticed that people they know or rumors of people unacquainted have seemed to have gone bonkers or out of sorts, more or less? I must say to myself at least once a week “The World has gone bonkers” This is new for me to see such startling behaviors.

Disappearing bees according to Einstein - and Steiner:
"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man."
- quote attributed to Einstein

What’s to say about Trees, Birds and Bees? Let’s not leave out the Human Species, as well.

Dead Trees;

Mass Death of US Trees

Unruly herbicides are making headlines again: A couple weeks ago, it was the fact that the world's top-selling weedkiller was causing birth defects. This time, it looks like the brand new herbicide Imprelis, manufactured by the chemical giant DuPont and okayed for use by the EPA, is causing mass tree deaths in a number of vulnerable species across the US.

www.treehugger.com...

Summer Tree death mystery
www.battlecreekenquirer.com...

Dead birds,

Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In Maryland, Brazil, New Zealand
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dead birds by the hundreds, but few answers
www.nj.com.../base/news-12/1232947558327210.xml&coll=1

FIVE HUNDRED MORE DEAD BIRDS IN LOUISIANA FURTHER PUZZLE INVESTIGATORS
www.popsci.com...

8 thousand Doves Fall Dead in Italy
www.dailymail.co.uk...

NOTE: The birds tested did NOT have bird flu.

Dead Fish;

Dead crabs wash up UK on Shore Mass Animal Deaths
articles.nydailynews.com...

Dead fish littering Wisconsin shores
www.upi.com...

Thousands of Dead Fish Wash Ashore on Lake Michigan

Extinction of Tuna and Sharks
theweek.com...

Missing Bees:

A Worldwide Problem That Concerns Us All
www.greenfootsteps.com...

Alarm over Missing bees prompts House Hearing
www.npr.org...

Honeybees Vanish, Leaving Keepers in Peril
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good thing I saw a bee today.
We must be good for at least another four years

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
Good thing I saw a bee today.
We must be good for at least another four years

I hope it wasnt an African Killer Bee you saw or a Hornet or Wasp. Seen any Honey Bees lately? Yes I think we have 4 years.
But "What If"?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

These honey bees that are disappearing - are they finding dead bees anywhere, or are the just mysteriously vanishing?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

These honey bees that are disappearing - are they finding dead bees anywhere, or are the just mysteriously vanishing?

Vanishing... this is quite weird. I have not seen any bees. In fact, wasps are disappearing too!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
the other day i had to go up to the family farm and do repairs and cut grass and as i was looking around i noticed that all the trees had dying or dead leaves on them and it wasn't even remotely near fall, it actually kind of shocked me. then i started thinking about the radioactive fall out from japan or the hi temperatures we have had in the later part of June. whatever is causing it? is a mystery, but its putting me on guard with water storage, because if the water becomes tainted or dries up we are all screwed, just like what happened on mars

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wonderworld,

I was wondering the other day, if fireworks killed the birds, the same thing might happen on the
4th, where fireworks are shot off everywhere in the U.S. There was even a thread on it here on ATS.
Yet, no dies offs from the 4th...hmmmm.

There are many unexplained die offs...I dont buy the line that "this happens all of the time".

At the very least we are experiencing vast climate change, volcanos, earthquakes and more.

And the people, well yes the world seems to have gone to the brink. The Global Meltdown
has gone global, in a big way. Just today I read Geithner's comments....

it's going to feel very hard, harder than anything they've experienced in their lifetime now, for a long time to come www.washingtonsblog.com...

Like Celente said, when people lose everything, they lose it. I think that is what is going on,
so many people are giving up, going for broke. I see it every day.

And are we next...I think the folks in Japan would say, yes.

Time will tell, 2012 is going to be very interesting...I never thought I would be saying that.

edit on 11-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I assume the bees are vanishing and havent heard any report of finding dead bees but that is an interesting question and I wouldnt want to stumle across the sight of that.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteLaces

I think perhaps the increase in the african killer bee population may have a negative effect on the wasps? Not sure though.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

That is interesting about your dying trees. Japan Nuclear mishap may have something to do with much more recent activity; however this has been going on long before the Earthquake. The frequency of earthquakes may play a part though?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't see everything dying..I do see plenty of honey bees around my house and a I make a point to plant the appropriate flowers that are important to them such as native plants that can be had easily off of highways or local fields...I know no one to be going crazy but I guess as I get older I see more people dying from their battle with certain cancers..trees and plants appear to be doing well as they have in the past...the bee issue makes me a bit more mindful and although I'm not a bee keeper thankfully I can see those, bumble bees, honey bees, wasps, hornets (yellow jackets) and those dreaded carpenter bees still around although I think the carpenter bees have laid their eggs and are not as visible...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes Ships, I agree with everything you stated. The economy is enough to drive some odd behavior and I find it especially intersting about Geithner's comments! Wow!

The odd behaviors I had to shake my head over may not be due to the economy. I'll mention it later. Weird!!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Trees have fallen onto cars three times in recent weeks. Norman Gamache, 74, of Westport, Mass., was killed when a tree fell onto his car during a storm on June 23.
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has workers regularly check for trees that show rot or other problems that could make them vulnerable, but the trees that recently fell gave no indication of problems. "If these were dead, dying or decayed trees, I'd say we need to do better work, but these were trees that were overtly healthy," department spokesman Kevin Nursick said. "

Source

Sometimes, the powers that be cannot even identify a dead and dying tree.
Yes, the world is going bonkers. People are cracking under the stress of uncertainty of jobs, money, home stability and more. It is time to buckle up we are obviously on a ride.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum

Trees have fallen onto cars three times in recent weeks. Norman Gamache, 74, of Westport, Mass., was killed when a tree fell onto his car during a storm on June 23.
The Connecticut Department of Transportation has workers regularly check for trees that show rot or other problems that could make them vulnerable, but the trees that recently fell gave no indication of problems. "If these were dead, dying or decayed trees, I'd say we need to do better work, but these were trees that were overtly healthy," department spokesman Kevin Nursick said. "

Source

Sometimes, the powers that be cannot even identify a dead and dying tree.
Yes, the world is going bonkers. People are cracking under the stress of uncertainty of jobs, money, home stability and more. It is time to buckle up we are obviously on a ride.

Great point, also some trees fell on a couple campsites killing a father in one tent at one of the sites.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Mother Earth brought clover to my yard, I let it grow and I planted abundance of wild flowers and cleaned up my part of the creek, this year out of 9 years living here, I have abundance of honey bees, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies and hummingbirds. Actually, this is my 2nd year of hummingbirds, but the honey bees are all over the clover. My bats were gone for a year, but I seen one and he is working really hard to consume the mosquitoes in my yard. It brings me hope, I have things growing in my yard that I never planted so I am letting Mother Earth bring us what we need.

We, as a people, have let others tell us how our yards should look, manicured and poisons applied to maintain
someone else ideal landscape. I am taking back my ideal yard, if you will check out wildflowers, just about everything is considered a weed. I decided to work with nature, not against it. Please, I want you to see hope.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have been noticing that all species of trees are threatened here in Michigan. The first thread I started here was on that topic. I see dead or dying trees everywhere now. Trees that look healthy have problems upon closer inspection. They will have some leaves curling up on them like they were sprayed with poison. Another strange thing I've never seen is many trees look like they died and they will have new shoots coming up around them.

Two years ago my lilac trees lost their leaves on top. The following year the leaves grew back fine but they didn't blossom. This year they came back fine. What is up with that?

They all seem to be dying from the top downward. I see this as a warning that we are in for serious problems. We are either being poisoned or we have a killer blight/fungus. Either way, it's not good. If it can hurt a tree I'm pretty sure it can hurt humans too.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

I don't see everything dying..I do see plenty of honey bees around my house and a I make a point to plant the appropriate flowers that are important to them such as native plants that can be had easily off of highways or local fields...I know no one to be going crazy but I guess as I get older I see more people dying from their battle with certain cancers..trees and plants appear to be doing well as they have in the past...the bee issue makes me a bit more mindful and although I'm not a bee keeper thankfully I can see those, bumble bees, honey bees, wasps, hornets (yellow jackets) and those dreaded carpenter bees still around although I think the carpenter bees have laid their eggs and are not as visible...

Did you read the links though? My back yard is doing fine too, no dead birds, trees, bees or fish.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Im glad someone else has noticed the trees seem to be dying. I remember in mid-spring, after the leaves were more or less fully grown, they seemed to be very.. yellow. i mentioned it to my friend and he agreed, reluctantly, he is a bit of an "un-believer". Now at mid summer, its clear that some trees appear to be wilting, and look over all unhealthy, at least in term of foliage. This is especially true for the maple tree right out side my window. Perhaps its just the sun, or just where i am, or herbicides, still, It all saddens me deeply.

More recently, I've notice that a flowering bush in my yard, normally infested with various types of bees around this time of year, has not flowered at all.

We're definitely in for something big, If not at the hands of Man, by the universe. Great thread S&F
edit on 11-7-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricalpup
Mother Earth brought clover to my yard, I let it grow and I planted abundance of wild flowers and cleaned up my part of the creek, this year out of 9 years living here, I have abundance of honey bees, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies and hummingbirds. Actually, this is my 2nd year of hummingbirds, but the honey bees are all over the clover. My bats were gone for a year, but I seen one and he is working really hard to consume the mosquitoes in my yard. It brings me hope, I have things growing in my yard that I never planted so I am letting Mother Earth bring us what we need.

We, as a people, have let others tell us how our yards should look, manicured and poisons applied to maintain
someone else ideal landscape. I am taking back my ideal yard, if you will check out wildflowers, just about everything is considered a weed. I decided to work with nature, not against it. Please, I want you to see hope.

You painted a beautiful picture of your yard. I also created my own little ecosytem a few years back. I built a pond and soon came little frogs and dragonflies. I also used native plants to my area and bought more for color.

I always have hope, dont get me wrong. There is more to this than the eye can see.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Now you have me really concerned about Michigan. Many of these mysteries are originating from there. I may check out he air traffic before, after and during some of these things. Flight paths can sometimes create unseen night mischief.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join