It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is Dying; Are We Next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Comet Elenin

1: Sponges 2: Arthropods 3: Unlabeled 4: Unlabeled 5: Unlabeled 6: Spined brachiopods 7: Trilobites 8: Dinosaurs 9: Humans !!!!!! Now we KNOW why they named it ELEnin and what EXACTLY it stands for EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NINE !!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been massive species extinction in the past and times up for us.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Dear wonderworld,

Everyone dies, you, me, everyone. If you have one million people, they will all die. Is it better to die as a million or as one in a million? I offer a poem by Robert Frost called "Fire and Ice"

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

I am a Christian and believe many things. One of the things I believe is that we all die. I do not seek it nor do i seek to avoid the inevitable. I am not a fatalist, I believe we all get to choose what we do and who we are, choose to help. It does not matter if it is for a second or a lifetime, you add to the outcome. Between the time you wrote your OP and I wrote this response, you may have died in a car crash, I have no way of knowing. None of us picks our hour or day nor knows when it is to come.

Please don't worry about the end, worry about what you do with the time you have. If you focus on what you do for others with the time that you have then you begin to see what is important. As you see what is important, you make the choices that are your heart and minds, yours. Be you and be well.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its so strange that the Mayans understood the great cycle, astronomical science backs it up, the world is absolutely coming apart and people still think 2012 is just another date. You can feel the frequency increase as we approach it.

Whatever is happening to our world it seems to effect everything....

Speaking of 2012, look up the 11:11 phenomenon...I did because it was happening to me and found out it was happening to many others so I looked deeper. If you go to the US naval observatory you will find that the winter solstice of 2012 peaks at 11:11 Greenwich meantime... the first time zone.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have 6 Arborvidae that I had planted 2 years ago, they were fine last year and now I have 3 brown ones and 3 half brown ones. I also noticed yesterday hat my neighbor acroos the street has a pine in his front yard and it is COMPLETELY brown/dead, one bit of good news is that I have seen a couple of honey bees flying around my garage and I have begun planting flowers wherever I can in my yard...I wish I could do more, any ideas?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I appreciate your perspective. I am also a Christian and these things relate to the Bible as well. My main point here was mainly based on an environmental perspective but with lots more questions than answers. I loved your poem. I’m not scared to die. Many play God with our atmosphere and have made grave mistakes they refuse to take the blame for and much of this may be the end of an era, as we know it. I almost added the droughts and natural disasters to the list, especially the Euphrates River drying up but I think you know what that means.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Bees disappeared for a while here, but in the past few years they are back big time - seen loads.

TBH I'm pretty sure all these 'mass deaths' are to do with the amount of radiowaves, wifi, microwaves, etc, etc filling up the air and knocking animals internal radars out.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricalpup
Mother Earth brought clover to my yard, I let it grow and I planted abundance of wild flowers and cleaned up my part of the creek, this year out of 9 years living here, I have abundance of honey bees, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies and hummingbirds. Actually, this is my 2nd year of hummingbirds, but the honey bees are all over the clover. My bats were gone for a year, but I seen one and he is working really hard to consume the mosquitoes in my yard. It brings me hope, I have things growing in my yard that I never planted so I am letting Mother Earth bring us what we need.

We, as a people, have let others tell us how our yards should look, manicured and poisons applied to maintain
someone else ideal landscape. I am taking back my ideal yard, if you will check out wildflowers, just about everything is considered a weed. I decided to work with nature, not against it. Please, I want you to see hope.

I've decided to do the same thing, cultivate indigenous plants, some may consider "weeds", and to heck with what is the norm...problem is, it's so dry here in OK that the weeds are languishing and if you don't water a lot, everything is toast. I see bees and wasps and hummingbirds occasionally, but it seems like the weather is hard on all life. No cloud cover to ease the heat whatsoever. Not even chem/contrails!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Its so strange that the Mayans understood the great cycle, astronomical science backs it up, the world is absolutely coming apart and people still think 2012 is just another date. You can feel the frequency increase as we approach it.

Whatever is happening to our world it seems to effect everything....

Speaking of 2012, look up the 11:11 phenomenon...I did because it was happening to me and found out it was happening to many others so I looked deeper. If you go to the US naval observatory you will find that the winter solstice of 2012 peaks at 11:11 Greenwich meantime... the first time zone.

Ive heard of the 11:11 thing but havent checked it out much. Since you brought up the 2012 issue on this thread what is supposed to actually happen? Ive had a number of posters respond similar answers when the subject was never about this date. Just curious is all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join