It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok ....last night I heard the noise, in a small country town in Australia, and this thread is not one I ever expected to post in...i had previously thaught the noise was planes or something, I dont anymore !

I live in Sydney and have come to visit a girl friend for some relaxation from work, home etc in a small town called Wellington which is in the central west of New South Wales. There is not much out here but bushland, hills, no airports, no military nothing.

Last night I was watching TV it was around 8.00pm or somehing, and my friend was outside feeding the dogs, she came in and said come ouside and listen to this noise.....what the hell is that noise, its been going on for ages ?

I went outside and at first it sounded like a jet, but it wasn't fadding in sound like a jet. I said I don't know maybe its a plane or something....my friend said thats no plane its been going on for ages, we rarely get planes this way and the noise is not like that. She then said I think thats a Mother Ship and we can't see it for the clouds !!

Huh .......I was quite surprised she said that !!
My friend is 53 years old and doesn't really get into conspiracy stuff like me, however is very open minded.

After listening for about 15 minutes it gradually moved away and the sound grew fainter....but it was comming from the sky not the ground.

I remembered this thread, and when I played this morning we both looked at each other and said, thats the noise.

Finally I have seen or heard something, my own proof that something is out there or going on, its real and not in the imagination of all these people who keep hearing these noises.

Thank OP for the recording, I heard it also and so did my friend.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Well....that is something to think about! We need a geologist, a meteorologist, and a scientist ASAP!

I went out on a limb with that post!
Yeah, I think I'm chasing my tail.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Metropolis1927

Thank you so much for posting! I, like you, was very skeptical when I first heard of this. But once you hear it you KNOW it is something different.Just what it is, I don't know. We have been tossing around some theories here
Please, if you should hear it again, try to record it....because the more we have the better. I really appreciate you taking the time to tell your story!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That's how I feel as well......oh well....as long as we keep chasing it

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
THIS is interesting....now people are hearing weird sounds on TV and radio. Is it related? I have no idea. But when I heard it, that was the first thought I had. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Kat

Our local news station is asking viewers to post on Facebook dates and times of the "booms" heard in Ocean City, Md.

Look at this one post that I have copied !!!

"So if NORAD is not responsible than perhaps they are not sonic booms at all. I have experienced no less than 5 in the last 4 months long rumbling and ground shaking (deep) as if in the earth. I did not record the dates or times. And if it is "Military" of any kind, we will never know, or at least the truth will never be known."

You can read them all here www.facebook.com... look for the post by WBOC that was 6 hrs ago.

What do you think ?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
THIS is interesting....now people are hearing weird sounds on TV and radio. Is it related? I have no idea. But when I heard it, that was the first thought I had. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't we just have a CME come in? That could be it.

iprotectwildlife:
Loud booms were heard weeks before the New Madrid
quake in 1810.
Booms

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

I'm beginning to think that the booms are earthquake related, and the roar is something different altogether. Did you hear about what happened in Georgia yesterday? They heard a very loud boom and they said their houses were shaking. People were flooding 911 with reports! Turns out it was an earthquake....so I hope people in that are prepare just in case. Just so you know, I'm getting ready to leave for work, so if you write me back I'll probably have to wait until the morning to answer you back (just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you)
Thank you for keeping me informed on all this!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes I have read that link many times before , very informative.

If the booms felt in Ocean City are a precursor to an earthquake , where is it going to strike ?

I don't think we are on a faultline here, are we ?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes, I read all about the earthquake in Georgia, very similar except no one has confirmed that what is happening here is from an earthquake.

As I posted to Don I do not think we are on a fault so I am confused as to where an earthquake would strike here.

Because the booms are not heard here ( 30 miles inland ) I am assuming that if it is earthquake related , than it has to be in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Here you go:
MGS

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Kat

Please see the post by karen61057 here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow , the rumblings, shakings and booms are also being reported 150 miles south of Ocean City, MD

I emailed MGS with questions , I will let you know what they say .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I caught it again today! My camera ran out of batteries but I caught a minute or two of it. Lasted around 30 minutes....listen with headphones and press them to your ears to hear the background of it...that weird electric sound....this was SUPER loud in person, I could feel the vibration this time.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thanks! Please let me know what they say ok?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That sound is creepy !!! The sound I hear is almost the same but deeper in tone.

I will definitely let you know if I get an answer from MGS.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I could feel the vibration this time.

That would creep me the f**k out. Hmm… so it is coming from the ground after all?

Kat what part of Louisiana are you in?

EDIT: Never mind, it's helpful when I actually open my eyes & look at
the mini-bios!
edit on 11-11-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I live in New Orleans, but right now I am in Central Louisiana....and yes it did creep me out! I found it hard to tell where it was coming from....it's like it was from everywhere. The noise was so loud and so deep, that I could feel it....you can see in the video if you look closely that I am shaking trying to catch it

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Fracking??
They also mention horizontal drilling, whatever that is.

From what I'm finding there appears to be a lot of interest by oil & gas companies
in that area due to the shale deposits.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes, there sure is! I'm not sure if they are doing it yet, but I remember reading about how they wanted to....God, I hope not! I'll look into it and see what I can find.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well well well....(no pun intended haha).... Apparently they HAVE started...check this out.
www.water-contamination-from-shale.com...

OMG read this! I never knew there were this many!
earthjustice.org...

edit on 11/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48 >>

join