It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Listen to the sound of this one....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Quite similar...the roaring sound...click on "underwater volcano sound"
www.soundboard.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Cool videos, thanks.

Do you think they could generate the same sound up and down the east coast ?

By the way , I read your "shaking" story that happened last nite . Someone was asking if anyone felt a tremor last nite around 8:15 near Richmond, VA on a weather board that I visit on Facebook . Coincidence ?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
That's it...those last 2 videos are it !!!

Now how do we confirm it ????

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

Really?? I wonder if it is related somehow...but that's pretty far away from me...My neighbors said they felt it too! It was just real quick like someone just walked up and pushed the bed real hard a few times. It was aproximatly 8pm.....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It sure sounds the same! There is one video I have been trying to find that would freak you out if you heard it! I mean it's IDENTICAL.I am trying to think of a way to find out more about this. I wonder if there could be a dormant volcano somewhere that is waking up? The only thing that confuses me is the fact that it is being heard in so many places far away from each other...if our noise was a volcano, it wouldn't explain the others....that's why I was leaning toward atmospheric or magnetosphere induced sound. Did I ever show you the sound files I came across of the magnetosphere? Those sound a lot like it too....and that could explain most of them. I just don't know...it's so frustrating!

edit on 10/29/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Go to this page and scroll down till you see a small media player that says seafloor eruption....listen to that one....eerie to say the least! volcano.oregonstate.edu...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

That is beyond eerie , it's downright scary !!! volcano.oregonstate.edu...

This paragraph from the above site says it all

"Loud explosions, bubbles bursting, rumbling, hissing, and roaring like a jet engine describe some of the sounds heard from volcanoes around the world. Stories of sounds from historical eruptions tell of loud booms and explosions from volcanoes heard thousands of kilometers away. "

Wasn't there some "prophet" that said new land will appear in the Atlantic Ocean ?

If that is true than is the US Navy map of future land a possibility ?

Even though I am at ATS I have never been into conspiracies but now I am wondering if "they" know something is coming ?

My head is spinning from all this !!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think you are talking about Cayce......I don't knowabout the map...I would say it's possible but not probable. I agree, that sound is very scary and is so similar to the sound I heard. Like I said though...the only thing is that something like a volcano might explain a LOCAL area, but it has been heard all over the world. So for that reason, I'm still thinking magnetosphere (also because most reports are saying it came from the sky) Listen to these....and tell me what you think
www.astrosurf.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Check these out.....
www.redorbit.com...

Here is a video of a volcano in the Carribean (they are also in the GOM ) mud volcanoes and asphalt volcanoes.......compare this video to the one from the BP cam....they look exactly the same.

NOW.....this is just speculation...but there was talk that BP may have drilled into a volcano in the gulf, which is why it was so out of control. I personally saw what looked like eruption many times (it was always just off camera, but it looked like matter being thrown up and falling back down with great force) Anyway...when I saw the above video of the volcano vent...it struck me how it looked like what was being spewed out in the BP live feed....it didn't look like oil at all....watch this and compare to the video above...

This starts out in a crater where oil seems to be coming out....and then after about 2:00....things change....and the stuff coming out doesn't look like oil anymore

edit on 10/30/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I listened to almost all of those sounds and as far as what I heard they are too high pitched to sound like what I heard.

The sounds I hear are lower and I can't tell if they are coming from the sky or ground sorta like far off thunder.

The volcano sounds site that you gave earlier seemed to be more like what I heard and they did note that it sounds like a 747 jet engine.

When I first heard the sound , last March. I thought it was a jet but the sound never ascened or descended it was just there and it goes on for about 20 min and then just stops .

I was talking about the map in the below link . Don't know where I first saw it but it wasn't this site but when I googled for it just now this one came up. It is the same map I saw a few years ago.

If that map is truly a look into the future I am a goner . I wonder what causes us to go under water on the East Coast ? Underwater volcano ? Tsunami from LaPalma landslide ? Ice cap melting ?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Do you have the link to the map? I would say the volcano sound is closer too....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Gosh, I forgot the link,sorry

www.politicalhotwire.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey Kat,

I started to reply to your thread yesterday after what we heard last Thursday night. It was around 9:00pm as four of us were watching the World Series we heard a loud rumbling sound……….It was just loud enough to make us mute the TV………

I went outside and listened……….for about 2 or 3 minutes……..

It was not as loud as the first time we heard it but it did continue with a very low like a rumbling sound similar to some of the sounds in your thread………

I thought you may be interested………There is NOTHING towards the South were these sounds were coming from……….

Back to my Seagull thread….ha ha ……….

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Spent the weekend at my sister's and we talked about ATS and the conversation turned into these sounds from the sky at one point. She heard it. I heard it.

I have heard this sound three or four times now. At first, I didn't really make anything of it. The second time I heard it, I had this awkward feeling that I heard something similar before. Then it dawned on me. Contact. The 1997 movie starring Jodie Foster.

The sound is very alike, except for the metallic added effect. The background noise is much like a loud jet's engine and the pulsating noise is steady and regular. Lasted for 15 - 20 minutes each time I heard it.

AZsunshine nailed it here on page 18...but I think her reply might have been missed.

Originally posted by AZsunshine

That swooshing sound that gets louder as the video plays reminds me of the scene in Contact where Jodie Foster's character hears the 'first contact'.

www.youtube.com...

I live on the Montreal suburb and the sound I heard is almost identical to the sounds you heard, StealthyKat, from your vid here:

This is a new phenomena and there are more questions than answers. It might have something to do with the magnetosphere or ionosphere. I really don't know. All I know is I did hear it. And so did my sister. I also have a feeling that many people have heard it but like me - the first time I heard it - just dished it as a plane or just some natural cause and aren't coming forward...yet. They will eventually if it continues on a regular basis. Then, perhaps, real scientific research will happen to explain the phenomena.

S&F. GREAT thread !!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
www.valdostamuseum.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Link

Also this:

Another Link

I think you're onto something Kat about this being atmospheric.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank You and nice to meet you! Yes....I agree with everything you said. I have been going back and forth in my thoughts on this....I thought at first maybe it was tied to earthquakes....until it started happening in places where there are no earthquakes...then like you the thought occurred to me that since it seems to be coming from the sky, it must be something from above. That's when I thought that it must be something to do with the magnetosphere...especially after hearing the sounds on the site I posted the link to above. I have been thinking lately about volcanic activity...the sounds match....but the only problem I have with that is it can't be heard all over the world. So that brings me back to something from above. The sky is the only thing that is EVERYWHERE....so I am leaning back toward the magnetosphere, and the sun. There is a hole in the magnetosphere and I think something comes through and makes the noise we here...It's just a thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

Thanks Don....going to check it out now! Good to see you again!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I just read most of it and it is FASCINATING! It is exactly what I have been thinking! I have to leave for work, but I'll be back in the morning. Thank you so much for those links...if you find anything else please let me know ok?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

And it is nice to meet you as well, StealthyKat ! I have crossed your posts here and there on ATS and have always found that you are a great contributor !
So, it is a pleasure to participate in one of your threads !

To get back on topic, I've done a bit of research. Just a bit though. Will most probably make a thread regarding what I have found eventually, when there is more facts that surface.

I would say that it must be close to a year, maybe a little more, maybe a little less, that strange phenomenons have started to occur, for which we do not have previous data, or very little.

1. Earthquakes happening in regions where they were nonexistent.

2. Mass animal die offs.

3. Magnetosphere is thinner and punctured.

4. Weather extremes are increasing in both frequency and strength (made a thread on that one - in my signature)

5. All planets of the Solar System are affected and see changes.

6. The Sun being in its 11 years cycle has woken up and is also affected.

7. Everybody feels that time is going faster and faster.

8. Some people are noticing that dreams are having a change of patterns and become more and more realistic.

9. Sounds are heard in the sky, world wide. (And you are doing awesome research on this one!!)

10. Might be the answer :

The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist.

Voyager Makes an Interstellar Discovery

Dated 2009, the article describes a cloud with a strong magnetic field in which the solar system is going through...

"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."

From the 2009 article, Mr. Opher concludes :

"There could be interesting times ahead!" says Opher.

There are also some interesting threads on ATS about the cloud...here's an example :

Solar System Passing Through Highly Magnetised Interstellar Cloud

Now, when I read this thread, I noticed that some members have posted sounds from various planets - sounds that our ears would not perceive without the proper apparatus.

But would it be possible that the sounds we are hearing in the sky is from the cloud we are going through?

Similar to listening to the wind?

I think that there are strong possibilities. And since I am not a scientist, I could also be totally wrong.

But this is my best guess so far.

And I hope it helps you with your research.

edit on 1-11-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join