I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

If I only had a general location for the area I placed them in the center. If they had a town name then I tried to place them as close as possible to the actual location. Hope it isn't to confusing to read the map.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Hey! Glad you're back! I was just talking about you!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Poor baby....we'll get it done. Glad you are back...I have more reports, but I'll let you catch up some first.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here are both of the maps so far (again, for those who may have missed the first time I posted them) imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
edit on 10/15/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Does this explain the "booms" along the east coast ?

Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast. Of course, most "booms" that people hear or experience are actually some type of cultural noise, such as some type of explosion, a large vehicle going by, or sometimes a sonic boom, but there have been many reports of "booms" that cannot be explained by man-made sources. No one knows for sure, but scientists speculate that these "booms" are probably small shallow earthquakes that are too small to be recorded, but large enough to be felt by people nearby.

link

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

I think some of it very well could be. There just has to be a common thread somewhere though. I just got a lot of reports today which I am in the process of compiling right now to be added to the map. I think as we go along with this map.....we'll see a pattern....just a feeling I have.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat

Just wanted to let you know that the loud booms that were reported last week in my area happened again today

This time they were louder and were not reported by local news stations but were posted on the local news Facebook page.

People are scared and are demanding answers.

Take a look and let me know what you think

link
www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I know that there couldn't be a connection possible, but here's an odd fact....that is almost the same time a big earthquake 7.6 happened near New Zealand at about the same time. Keep me up to date ok? Also, if there is any way you can record it, please try to. Thanks for the update & keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Roaring sound heard over Los Angeles starting at 12:03am

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Yes , it is strange that the sound was heard at approximately the same time as the Kermadec earthquake .

The plates of the earth are all intertwined in one way or another . Are the booms and the roaring caused by plate
to plate interaction ? I don't know but I do find the idea of "sea floor spreading " very interesting , You can read more about it here
www.pmel.noaa.gov...

By the way , I have not heard the booms that have been reported because I live 30 miles inland and they were heard along the coast but I have heard the roaring .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Thanks! I'll add it to the list

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Going to read it now....thanks for the link. This might sound crazy, but I have wondered if maybe deepwater drilling affects the plates somehow. Deepwater Horizon (the BP rig from hell) drilled thousand of feet into the seabed in the Gulf of Mexico. When that well was spewing, cracks developed in the seafloor, and the were huge explosions of methane making craters too....you can see all that in my BP thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... Throughout the whole BP thing, I watched the ROVs constantly. During that time, I (and others) saw what looked like explosions coming from the sea floor. At times, it looked just like a volcano with what looked like fire or lava flying everywhere. I read somewhere that they may have drilled into the MOHO, which is where the solid earth ends and the magma begins. I personally saw huge explosions and recorded many of them It's all in that thread.....I just wonder if maybe that could have anything to do with the plates? (I admit I know nothing about all this)....what made me wonder was during that time period, we had an earthquake in LOUISIANA! I have lived here all my life and we just don't have earthquakes!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I too believe that ANY deep drilling into the earth causes displacement.

Have you ever baked a pie with a top crust and forgot to prick steam holes in it until it had been baking for a while ?

I have , and there is quite a bit of steam and filling that flows out . This may be a simple example but it allows me to visualize the concept of deep drilling and it's effects.

Yes I do remember that topic on BP, and like you , I was glued to the live underwater camera.

It's sad to see what we are doing to the Earth !

When will we learn or is it too late ???
edit on 22-10-2011 by iprotectwildlife because: Spelling errors

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Good analogy! So I am following a train of thought along those lines now....Perhaps plate movement can be causing these sounds? But could it be all over the world? Anyway....check out this recording of the Japan earthquake...sounds a lot like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes it does sound like what is being reported. There was a thread this morning of someone in LA who heard the HUM for an hour. It makes you wonder...wth is it? This sound, whatever it is is being heard all over the world. What is all over the world? Crust? Sea floor moving, possibly. Crustal displacement can add in to that theory. Also, this new Super Volcano that is growing rapidly could be causing a sound possibly that coincides with sea floor spreading??
I just don't know!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just had a thought and wanted to edit it in. I am sure it is way off...but ya never know. What happens to the atmosphere during a geological event such as an earthquake? It heats up! With this heating the total electron content of the ionosphere increased possibly??

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon. The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.

While this may indeed happen with or without an EQ....what would the sound create and would the water (sea) that inhabits the seas incorporate the sound people are hearing as well? Just thinking out loud here.

www.technologyreview.com...

Here is more reading that may give us some answers.

The propagation of sound in the ocean at frequencies lower than 10 Hz is usually not possible without penetrating deep into the seabed, whereas frequencies above 1 MHz are rarely used because they are absorbed very quickly. Underwater acoustics is sometimes known as hydroacoustics. The field of underwater acoustics is closely related to a number of other fields of acoustic study, including sonar, transduction, acoustic signal processing, acoustical oceanography, bioacoustics, and physical acoustics.

Transient sound sources also contribute to ambient noise. These can include intermittent geological activity, such as earthquakes and underwater volcanoes,[24] rainfall on the surface, and biological activity. Biological sources include cetaceans (especially blue, fin and sperm whales),[25][26] certain types of fish, and snapping shrimp.

en.wikipedia.org...

Which leads me to wonder if this "noise" may be what is killing our sea life that has a sensitivity to sound???

Hearing sensitivity The lowest audible SPL for a human diver with normal hearing is about 67 dB re 1 μPa, with greatest sensitivity occurring at frequencies around 1 kHz.[34] Dolphins and other toothed whales are renowned for their acute hearing sensitivity, especially in the frequency range 5 to 50 kHz.[33][35] Several species have hearing thresholds between 30 and 50 dB re 1 μPa in this frequency range. For example the hearing threshold of the killer whale occurs at an RMS acoustic pressure of 0.02 mPa (and frequency 15 kHz), corresponding to an SPL threshold of 26 dB re 1 μPa.[36] By comparison the most sensitive fish is the soldier fish, whose threshold is 0.32 mPa (50 dB re 1 μPa) at 1.3 kHz, whereas the lobster has a hearing threshold of 1.3 Pa at 70 Hz (122 dB re 1 μPa).[36]

Could we be hearing an echo from the sea across the globe??

Sonar is the name given to the acoustic equivalent of radar. Pulses of sound are used to probe the sea, and the echoes are then processed to extract information about the sea, its boundaries and submerged objects. An alternative use, known as passive sonar, attempts to do the same by listening to the sounds radiated by underwater objects.

And then there is Harmonic tremors that may indeed be related to volcanic activity and would make a "sound" that many report hearing. Is a Super Volcano about to erupt or could it be the newly found Super Volcano is only new to us but the growth and magma within this monster is causing sounds to be echoed and sea life death?

I am leaning toward there is volcanic activity, sea floor spreading and the sounds are reflections of this. This is also the reason for sea life die outs in mass due from possibly the sound. It confuses them possibly.

Harmonic tremors are often the result of magma pushing against the overlying rock below the surface. They can sometimes be strong enough to be felt as humming or buzzing by people and animals, hence the name.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Great post!
This theory is what I have been thinking too. I believe it is natural. I'll also add this....during the BP disaster, I constantly saw what looked like a volcanic eruption....glowing red and yellow peices of what looked like magma flying in an upward direction. Always, just out of view to the side of the camera, you could seea glow and what looked like massive explosions. At first no one believed me, but I caught it on video many times. Some people were saying that BP drilled into a volcano or went too deep into the magma, thus, creating a volcano. I am going to post some videos so you can see what I mean....thankyou so much for the info...I am following up on this.
That earthquake and volcano sound is so similar to this other sound. OK check this video out....this is what I think is the sea floor moving during the BP thing....and big explosions when the sea floor cracked...watch the whole thing ....it really scared me when I first saw it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is the exact same sound I have been hearing since the beginning of Sept. I started hearing it for only a few minute's at a time, but as the days have gone by the intensity and lenght have extended. It is to the point right now that I can hear it all day.At times it is very loud,then it fades,but I can still hear it.I live in a very small town in north eastern Alberta.It is normally so quiet here, you could here a pin drop.I have been recording alot these past two month's,this one I recorded on October 12/2011:

I am still trying to figure out how to post links on here,I hope that works.If not you can search ' supersamgordon ' on utube.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Which video are you referring to? There are many on the page and I think the first one is like...11 minutes. I hate to watch that one....if your intent is for me to watch another.
Can you add the video to this thread? That would make it a lot easier for me, I think. Thanks and look forward to watching it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here are the videos I mentioned that have the explosions in them....they start out slow but watch till the end....you can see all of them by going to the thread I posted above. Just to show that they could have messed things up down there....

explosions (once again coming from just off camera)

sea floor movement...this strts off very slow, then the sea floor bulges and sort of heaves, then slides with bright explosions following.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by samgordon

The video didn't post....can you just put the link?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join