It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Photo ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
LadyV,
the kids in the background are disinterested because this kind of thing happens to them daily. Those aliens are always landing there and the kids beat them to death all the time.

If only we could build an army of 8 year olds with stick ball bats. We could take over the universe. Those aliens have figured out how to travel here but they can't seem to find a way to fight the evil kids with sticks.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
LadyV,
the kids in the background are disinterested because this kind of thing happens to them daily. Those aliens are always landing there and the kids beat them to death all the time.

If only we could build an army of 8 year olds with stick ball bats. We could take over the universe. Those aliens have figured out how to travel here but they can't seem to find a way to fight the evil kids with sticks.

Sad.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or for real. If you are for real, can you tell us why you think that those aliens are always landing there?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I love that of all the places for the kid to poke his stick, he shoves it up the things nose.

I think that was done to show you the teeth of the creature, because the kid doesn�t want to lift up its mouth with his own hand.

[edit on 8/17/2004 by WhiteWolf420]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWolf420

I love that of all the places for the kid to poke his stick, he shoves it up the things nose.
I think that was done to show you the teeth of the creature, because the kid doesn�t want to lift up its mouth with his own hand.

I know, I know...It really doesn't matter anyway cause the picture is fake to begin with. I just wonder if the artist told the kids that when he took the picture.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
LadyV,

Sad.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or for real. If you are for real, can you tell us why you think that those aliens are always landing there?

I didn't write anything about aliens landing there all the time
...that was someone else in response to "my" post...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
LadyV, I didn't mean to direct that at you. I was quoting the original post which was originally directed at you. Sorry about the confustion

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The picture of the fire Alien was discussed here two years ago at least... Lemme see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not the first one, but the dangling head. It's not a space alien (sigh), just a decomposed head of a sea lion pup. That's why the other kid is disinterested. It also probably doesn't smell too good

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Aelita]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Not the first one, but the dangling head. It's not a space alien (sigh), just a decomposed head of a sea lion pup. That's why the other kid is disinterested. It also probably doesn't smell too good

Really?!? I've always heard it was a staged photo, by a very great artist, who has several photos created just like this. Do you have a link to the real story, or anything that shows for sure it was a sea lion pup?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Really?!? I've always heard it was a staged photo, by a very great artist, who has several photos created just like this. Do you have a link to the real story, or anything that shows for sure it was a sea lion pup?

the website with his work also has another piece of artwork. the other piece looks like some weird dog/wolf running across a parking lot

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Does anyone have the link to that site? Or the artists name?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The artist is this guy, Charlie White. That pic's called Highland park from his 'in a matter of days' exhibit.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by kegs]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
The artist is this guy, Charlie White. That pic's called Highland park from his 'in a matter of days' exhibit.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by kegs]

thats it

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What's that fin looking thin in the road off to the side.....LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
-Almost everything that was debunked or writed away as a hoax about UFO's and the world is the best way to cause controversy, which keeps EVERYONE arguing while the real 'thing' approaches. Perfect tactics! I have watched it all unfold like clockwork and the plan is working perfectly. Allot of people think UFO believers are crazy...as planned...and STILL none of them are correct, simply because they misdirected you ALL! Ever seen that movie "Swordfish"? Prime example of misdirection tactics. Throw some wars...fake some terror...blow up a couple of buildings....and generally KEEP everyone from the truth. Those who try to make it public are ridiculed and laughed at. So always going down...Throw in a fake one here...another one there...and what do you get? A soundly sleeping populace snoring quietly through the coming doom. EXACTLY as PLANNED! I really don't care if you think I'm talkin crap. Think what you bloody want to think...or should I say...think as THEY want you to think...right up! You have been steadily desensitized over the years to doom. ALL THOSE MOVIES OF LATE!!! Now it is on our doorstep...and laughter is all we hear...but I cannot blame y'all in a way. Some people has done their job rather well. I cant blame them...can you imagine the UTTER CHAOS that would result if we all knew the truth...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry it was only a guess about the sea lion pup. I don't have info on that.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

thats it

This IS a piece of art, everyone can see that. The other one IS a photo, not a piece of art like this. I think, the difference can be seen quite well. Also, in 1999 there was no such technology in the hands of artists to make such artwork.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic in my post.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
THAT IS A NAKED WOMAN BLURRED

[edit on 19-8-2004 by 1halucinogen1]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join