It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Photo ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey nice Vase, where can I get one?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Do aliens necassarily have "."? I think, there could be even worse aliens, but our imagination cannot make a picture of them... I think, it is better be a reptile, than an insect like creature with wings and hidraulic arms/legs.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Do aliens necassarily have "."?

Alien Head - nothing finer in the universe.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

yeah , ill let you go first then

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
To me it looks like the top of a walking stick.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
acid, two mouths are better than one.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Watch this!

Must be the . of a reptilian flesh eater!

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Istvan]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Watch this!

Must be the . of a reptilian flesh eater!

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Istvan]

Man, I just love that one! I know it's not real. But it's just sooo cool! Personally, I think it's the most authentic looking fake out there.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The emotions of that child from behind does not seem to be lying... look at his face. Comparing the two photos, this . does actually fit to the very first image.

Interesting, that this photo does not have a history, seeing that this is a really good fake. There should be a really big deal surrounding it, but we see nothing, just a photo...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
erm . its a fake . its been posted on here quite a few times now and discussed and everytime someone posts a site link up to the person who created it

thing is - im not the one to post the link up today

link   

The emotions of that child from behind does not seem to be lying... look at his face. Comparing the two photos, this . does actually fit to the very first image.

Interesting, that this photo does not have a history, seeing that this is a really good fake. There should be a really big deal surrounding it, but we see nothing, just a photo...

I love that of all the places for the kid to poke his stick, he shoves it up the things nose.

link   
it's the work of an artist. he has a couple of alien pics and the story behind it can be found in the alien . link above.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's the work of an artist. he has a couple of alien pics and the story behind it can be found in the alien . link above.

IVE SEEN his website. he does have some very cool stuff

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
he does and someone removed their link so I look like a dope now.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Can I have a question? How come, that only one single website shows this wonderful work of art if I make a search on the artist and the name of the theme??? It looks a bit strange to me, anyway. Any famous/infamous art should have a credible source, or some sites dealing with it. But this one remains mysterious .

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Urgh, I "hate" that piece of "art" - it gives me the creeps

However Id love to have it as a poster

Reptilians BEWARE!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yah, I mean the kid just had to stick the stick straight up his nose. Also, whats with the excessive slim... If someone wouldn't of told me I would have thought that picture was real.

As for the image with the glowing guy... Well, I don't really believe that could be a real species. It look to much like a begginers photoshop project.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Quality of the picture is not enough to do the Reptilian justice! Use a Gateway DC-M42 4 megapixel camera next time!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

haha
This shows how easily controlled y'all are...^^^Pic is REAL!

GreetZ

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The emotions of that child from behind does not seem to be lying... look at his face

Yeah...ummmmmmmm, what about the dis-interest of the kid that finds playing in the dirt more interesting than an alien . on a stick?

[edit on 8/17/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join