It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are taking over the West!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I don't know, how can anyone not see this as sarcasm??

The occupation has already began, arm yourself, this is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. "Muslims praying in the streets outside overcrowded mosques in France" is clear indication of an invasion and occupation by Muslims.

Praying in the streets equates to invasion and occupation, that is sarcasm at its best lol..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

At least christians don't saw off heads, stone their kids to death for getting raped, treat their women like some kind of sub human, suicide their kids, blow up innocent people because they aren't christian, attack Schools and kill the kids
cheer the deaths of How many killed on Sseptember 11, 2001 - *&%#%@!!
kill innocent people 5,000 miles away from and because of some nuts that burn a book!
on
and
on
and
on.
B.S. on obama and ALL who help muzlims
these people are barbarians and to compare them to christains is asinine.

Equal rights in America for citizens
ONLY American law in America ...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hahaha great thread chap,

To all those people having a go at the OP as a muslim hating racist, either read the thread properly or look up the meaning of sarcasm..

I agree it's incredible the knee jerk reaction that an unfortunately growing majority have to something they have been spoon fed by the media. I suppose it is a fear of the unknown, a modern day version of the oppresion of blacks, jews, (insert ethnic minority here).

History repeats n'est-ce pas?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

ROFL not once have i had any muslim try to force feed me halal. you have a choice buy it or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

In the middle east christain and other religions get attack by the muslims because of their religious beliefs so they come over here to escape the chaos and end up creating there own. This may be a very ignorant thing to say. But the problem is that the majority of Britons(I have no proof other then personnel experiences all over the U.K in pubs) believe that they are trying to take over or take there jobs or even putting a unnecessary strain on the system(there are to many English already on the dole).So say what you will but unless you actually live there...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here you go, muslim women refusing to show their face in Australia even if the police ask them to during questioning. These people are a thorn in the side of every country they immigrate to.

New Australia Law

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Invading ??? Taking over maybe ....?

I'd say that this is a a great example of what democratie means. The voice of the majority will enslave all.

Lets hope they are nice to non believers and other believers alike... We don't really deserve it though... Luckily our neighors are not the same people that have been victimized by western society for some very "important" reason

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Amen ...
People would be having conniption fits; of That there is No Doubt.
I think I read here that muzlims may have taken over school cafeterias so their kids can pray during school!
Can you Imagine christians doing this; it would almost be an act of war.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun

ROFL not once have i had any muslim try to force feed me halal. you have a choice buy it or not.

Exactly my point, no one has forced any one to eat halal meat, but haters claim halal meat equates to Muslims taking over the West. Halal meat is not different than any other meat, it doesn't have poison, it doesn't have some magical vodoo effect which will turn you in to a Muslim, rather it is the way the animals are slaughtered.

Those who wish not to eat it, no one is forcing you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

At least christians don't saw off heads, stone their kids to death for getting raped, treat their women like some kind of sub human, suicide their kids, blow up innocent people because they aren't christian, attack Schools and kill the kids
cheer the deaths of How many killed on Sseptember 11, 2001 - *&%#%@!!
kill innocent people 5,000 miles away from and because of some nuts that burn a book!
on
and
on
and
on.
B.S. on obama and ALL who help muzlims
these people are barbarians and to compare them to christains is asinine.

Equal rights in America for citizens
ONLY American law in America ...

Hahaha can you not see the irony in this post?

"some nuts that burn a book"

oppsed to

"barbarians"

Every race / religion / creed has it's nutjobs and people prone to peer pressure mentality Christianity is one of the main offenders throughout history.

There are approximately 1.57 billion muslims in the world.. I wonder how many of those "barbarians" have actually murdered, raped and pillaged as you so succinctly imply?

Wake up to the world, question what the media tells you and, as this site states, "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Lets hope they are nice to non believers and other believers alike...

Apparently you haven't read anything or watched the news for the last decade...
They kill non-believers!
edit on 11-7-2011 by Soldier of God because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by mehforfun

Exactly my point, no one has forced any one to eat halal meat, but haters claim halal meat equates to Muslims taking over the West. Halal meat is not different than any other meat, it doesn't have poison, it doesn't have some magical vodoo effect which will turn you in to a Muslim, rather it is the way the animals are slaughtered.

Those who wish not to eat it, no one is forcing you.

Fact is noone was asked if we wanted our animal prep to change, it was stealthed in, there IS no choice, we were not given it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

why does everyone only pick out a handful of muslims i mean really. so much hate is towards muslims was it really like this 20yrs ago. i mean its like someone saying i hate christians i mean just look at KKK daam why are all christians like this killing blacks for no reason, or even hating germans because of the holocaust etc. people watch a few new shows and read quran verses taken out of context and they react like "omg see i told you so theses muslims want all of us dead". i thin if the 1billion+ muslims wanted us all dead then there would be massive deaths but atm its just a handfull of people.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

- "Between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased roughly 10 times faster than for the rest of society."

- "Members of the organisation have Muslims from all over Britain to meet in the capital on October 31 for a procession to demand the full implementation of sharia law."

"About half way into my walk I was confronted by about 8 Muslim men who told me "You can't drink round here, throw it away or face Allah's wrath!""

Muslims are taking over the West, because they pray in the streets.
and block traffic.

These points are a valid cause for concern. I dont see why you are sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

No offence but a little research goes a long way.

The only main supermarkets selling halal in the UK are Tescos and Asda and you will find that their Halal meat is clearly labelled as such and not "Stealthed In"

Unless you believe the Daily Mail of course in which case even the pork is halal

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Fact is noone was asked if we wanted our animal prep to change, it was stealthed in, there IS no choice, we were not given it.

Which is why in the Original Post I advised through sarcasm that we should confiscate all Muslim businesses, because they might use it to take over the West. Get it? Because Halal meat, it is up to the business, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

yes thats true but what is also true is that all the rebuilding works are awarded to american companies at vastly inflated prices

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Qur'an teaches that Muhammad was sent not only to all mankind but to the demonic world too, many of whom have submitted and become Muslims according to Sura 72 of the Qur'an.

His mission was universal, and with the declaration that 'the religion before Allah is Islam' (Sura 3.19), it was his mission not only to preach, but to change the existing society into an Islamic society governed by the revealed laws of Allah, ‘the Shari'ah’, and also by his personal example, known in Islam as Sunnah.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by Suspiria

No offence but a little research goes a long way.

The only main supermarkets selling halal in the UK are Tescos and Asda and you will find that their Halal meat is clearly labelled as such and not "Stealthed In"

Unless you believe the Daily Mail of course in which case even the pork is halal

Oh you mean those supermarkets that replaced all the local butchers that people blindly go to buying the same pre packed crap week in week out without looking at the packet?.
Sorry but my main concern is the feeding of my family, not checking everything for some damn little squiggle.
Not everywhere has all the major supermarkets parked within local distance.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

We already know that but he stated whats going on in other threads which is not quite true at all. In fact there are debates over the banning or not of Sharia Law and Burqas so the Op was deceiptful even starting this thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join