It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend told me yesterday that he has met Grey Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Now I know what you're thinking, rubbish, pics or nothing happened etc, totally fair enough. The Reason I am posting this is because his story fascinated me, and obviously until there is solid evidence of the encounter it is just that, a story, so please save the personal attacks.

Just a bit of background: This friend of mine is a very reliable, clear headed and thoughtful individual, and I have never found him to be unreliable in any sense. With that said, the story he told me had me enthralled.

Before I start I just want to reiterate that this is a story, it was told to me and I don't know if it really happened, but I am going to share it none the less as some people mind find it interesting. Here we go.

I was at home last night watching a documentary concerning Aliens and the such and this friend of mine popped over, I had never actually talked to him about this issue or my thoughts on it but he sat down to have a watch as he seemed interested. After about 10 minutes he bluntly said that he had met a group of grey aliens and looked at me with a confused stare. I was blown away and began to ask him about it, what? you MET GREY ALIENS??? and so forth. He went on and said that he was camping with a group of people in rural New South Wales in Australia. They'd been hanging out by a creek about twenty minutes from camp and most of his group had returned. As it got dark they realized they should head back to camp. He and another friend began to walk through the thick forest and it suddenly dawned on him that he was in danger, that they could be killed out there and no one would ever know, irrational paranoia basically.

As they got further his fear intensified, he was utterly terrified apparently. Suddenly he froze in his tracks, standing in a broken semi circle in front of him were a group of grey aliens. He says that he was frozen, unable to move as they all stared at him. Apparently he felt like they were asking why he didn't want to go with them, that they were also reassuring him that he was in no danger. He says had an overly euphoric feeling during the encounter and was completely in awe of these individuals. One thing he said was that you could feel their emotions, and that even though their faces seemed expressionless you could feel some sort of bond with them.
By this point I was just blown away. He also said that they told him a couple of things. He says that they told him that they had been here much longer than we have, and that they will continue to be here far into the future. For me this was just dynamite. He claims that suddenly he felt a jolt go through his body and they disappeared, that was it. The guy he was with was really shaken, completely freaked out apparently and claims to have had a different experience at the time of the encounter. Not sure if they lost time or anything.

Just to add another little disclaimer: This is a story that was told to me yesterday but someone that I trust and had no idea was in the least bit interested in Ufology. I have tried my best to accurately describe what I was told.
I am not presenting this as fact, as I do not know if it happened because I wasn't there and was not shown any photos of grey aliens. So I hope you found it interesting, I certainly did.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Was your friend being experimented upon? I mean many encounters with Greys involves being in sadistic experiments

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If that happened to me everyone I know would have heard about it the next day.

I'm glad you presented it the way you did, but I'm not sure if I believe it. Mostly just because it took him to long to tell you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

Totally, I don't see him much though and it happened about six months ago apparently. I think he felt comfortable because I was watching stuff on Aliens.....

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Thanks for sharing your story. Many of these type of stories are hard to prove, but I believe they can happen.

Did he share with you what the experience of his friend was? It would be nice to hear both their stories recounting this event.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

He said that he was terrified at first and that they asked him why he didn't want to go with them. It was more like meeting them I think, rather than them doing anything to him, apparently.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelangelo

I've had loads of weird things happen to me in my life
I don't share them often, and definitely not with just anyone.

Great story OP, True or Not, I enjoyed it!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

ahh but wouldn't they paralyze him? I mean they do that to capture humans

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Hey thanks for the reply. He said that it was different for his friend, they told him the same things but it was a bit scarier for him apparently, that was probably just his reaction to it I'm guessing

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

From what he said he was kinda paralyzed, their gazes stopped him dead in his tracks and held him there while they communicated with him, apparently.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I can see why he would not tell this story to just anyone..for fear of being labled nuts or be made fun of .
He trusted you..thats why he told you the story.
As for grays being here before us..I have often thought this world has had people before us in the far past.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

I kept on having to encourage him to continue it, telling him it's okay and that I'm not going to laugh or anything, he needed some serious prompting to get through it without feeling foolish, you could tell he was pretty embarrassed but also fascinated by it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

this is quite interesting. it sounds like it was a simple interstellar communication. i trek nomad style for extended days & i have seen some interesting things, & have always kept that in the back of my mind (with bears & cats too). Maybe exponential contact could be happening with the whole idea of the shift?? hmm

i deal only with benevolant sentient beings, for most of the rest have personal gain in mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I believe it, thanks for sharing! Should the topic ever come up again, warn him that he may have been taken and had a "trace" (false) memory implanted, and he may be contacted or abducted in the future. I wouldnt tell him that outright unless he begins to have issues surrounding his encounter. And as always, regression hypnotherapists especially ones that work with aliens and ufos can be a wonderful tool to find out the truth should your friend want to know.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
I can see why he would not tell this story to just anyone..for fear of being labled nuts or be made fun of .
He trusted you..thats why he told you the story.
As for grays being here before us..I have often thought this world has had people before us in the far past.

since when do interstellar beings lay claim to homage for planets??

like it or not greys, there are humans on this planet now. Around seven billion of them..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

I believe it, thanks for sharing! Should the topic ever come up again, warn him that he may have been taken and had a "trace" (false) memory implanted, and he may be contacted or abducted in the future. I wouldnt tell him that outright unless he begins to have issues surrounding his encounter. And as always, regression hypnotherapists especially ones that work with aliens and ufos can be a wonderful tool to find out the truth should your friend want to know.

I was wondering about that. It didn't seem to be a traumatizing event for him though, it seemed to be rather enlightening for him, obviously not an easy experience to share but he seemed very comforted by it. He said it was like they were winking at him, guiding him towards some kind of truth that he should know, something like that, and when it got to this point he was euphoric as he explained it, like someone who is having a magical epiphany.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

The only issue with regression is that I wouldn't go to one saying "I had an alien encounter, please help" because they could lead you on and have you believing more things happened than had actually taken place, implanting false memories themselves.

Thanks for sharing the story though, it's kinda cool. Wouldn't know my reaction to it, I saw one in a dream briefly that I posted about earlier tonight and it terrified me into waking up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I'm not sure what my reaction would be either, it would certainly depend on what the circumstances were. It could go either way I guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
The only issue with regression is that I wouldn't go to one saying "I had an alien encounter, please help" because they could lead you on and have you believing more things happened than had actually taken place, implanting false memories themselves.

Just do it with someone reputable, and make sure to get the whole session videotaped. That way you should be able to avoid a situation of having fake memories implanted for publicity, and you'll have the videotape to determine yourself whether he was leading the questions in order to do that.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by curious7

Just do it with someone reputable, and make sure to get the whole session videotaped. That way you should be able to avoid a situation of having fake memories implanted for publicity, and you'll have the videotape to determine yourself whether he was leading the questions in order to do that.

That's a good idea and I'm sure other abductees or supposed abductees could bear that in mind but my question to you is...

Publicity for who? The abductee or the therapist?

That comment struck me as odd.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join