It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO was seen and recorded over Montreal, Canada 9-Jul-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This unknown silver disk-shaped object was recorded in Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada on 5th June 2011 at 10 am.

What do you think guys?Fake or not?

****REMINDER****
Starting a New Thread:
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on July 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I couldn't stop laughing around the 2:52 mark. Thanks for that, I needed a good pick me up this afternoon!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Some sort of balloon, from the motions is asserting, most likely a mylar balloon.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Make your mind Montreal or Vanconver ?

these 2 city are over 3000km each

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looks like one of those balloons you can get from a carnival or the dollar store. The ones that are shaped like a disc. I forgot what the name of it was, and I can't find a picture but that's what it looks like to me.

Also, you should change the title to Vancouver, since it's not Montreal now is it?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mista25
Looks like one of those balloons you can get from a carnival or the dollar store. The ones that are shaped like a disc. I forgot what the name of it was, and I can't find a picture but that's what it looks like to me.

Also, you should change the title to Vancouver, since it's not Montreal now is it?

It sounds like it's from montreal. I can definitly hear a Quebec french tv station host in the background.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think it's real. It's real as in a real remote-control flying toy. The flight path exhibits the same maneuvers as any remote control airplane.

Not an alien ufo, sorry, but a terrestially made toy crafted by a human being.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceshrimp

You're right, didn't quite hear the accent the first time around. Shame, and I speak french too.

Either way, I don't think it's merely more than a balloon imo.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Assuming this was anything at all, what is it doing? It just seems to be bobbing around and flying in circles. Do they have no where to go? I agree that we don't know what it is, therefore it is unidentified to us, but I think someone knows what it is and it is most likely something quite ordinary. But I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mista25

You're right, didn't quite hear the accent the first time around. Shame, and I speak french too.

Either way, I don't think it's merely more than a balloon imo.

The object does look weird, but it's hard to judge it's "flight path", based on the fact that not until the end of the video do we see an object from earth (the tree) to use as a reference. Otherwise the camera keeps moving and shaking.

However i did notice, towards that same part at the end, that the object seems to be slowly floating down, a bit like a sheet of paper that you let go of. It's going from side to side.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Probably something on the order of this happy little feller:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e57c5b3d01f.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a pretty windy day from the vid. He's just out the tumbling around, bothering no one.

A lot of these vids/pics are UFOs if you just want them to be. It is amazing how many people choose not to accept the most likely explanations for these things...
edit on 10-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Maybe it's a promo for this? link

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's clearly a mal-formed balloon. Just watch this video.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Maybe it's a promo for this? link

I am not of the Montreal area, but knowing the kind of organisation that is Just for laughs, I could see something like that to get attention. Montreal being a very creative and cultural city, that would fit right in.

BUT, it goes back to saying, what was it?

IMO, if it is in fact not from earth, it almost looked like it was organic, like some kind of urchins, see the link for the example I'm refering to.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Did anyone hear what he whispered at about 1:06? Sounds like he said "just dance", but couldn't pick it all up. Strange movement for a balloon.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm french and from Montreal and i confirm that the accent you hear on the background TV is genuine Quebec french.

I really try but i cannot identify the show or channel, with all the noise around the dialogue is really hard to understand but again its 100% french canadian ACCENT.

Is it proof that the vid come from here ? No because of satellite TV, unless someone in vancouver can confirm that they CANT receive french canadian TV stations feeds.

As for the video itself, i call b.s, imho, its anything except the real deal. Which is a kind of release since it "supposedly" happened right above my head and i miss it. I would have killed myself for missing a real UFO.

But just in case i will check the sky with more attention for the next days.

Check list :

- 12 MP Digital still Camera - OK Ready
- HD video cam with LOTS of battery and space on drive - OK Ready
- Laptop with external HD webcam - OK Ready
- Cellphone with 8 MP camera always with me - OK Ready
- Mental preparation to avoid bad pictures or 30 secs videos like usual - OK in progress

edit on 10/7/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join