It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many "Awake" ATS'ers Have We Got in the UK?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

The evidence you speak of are things that neither I nor anyone can explain fully but that is not proof of a conspiracy. I grew up in minnesota and once saw an entire block of houses destroyed by a tornado. Everything was down except for one wall in one bathroom in one house.

On that wall were shelves with knick-knacks on them and not one of those figurines had moved an inch. Can I explain that? Of course not.

Is that proof of a conspiracy? Of course not.

Before you go screaming conspiracy you should first check to see if such a thing is even plausable which it isn't in this case. I have no doubt that the Bush/Cheney team took full advantage of this tragedy to push thier goals but they value themselves too much to risk exposure with something as complicated as 9/11.

They would have found a much less risky route to go if this was indeed their plan.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh, I know of several. I wont name them out of respect. I figure, if they want to be named, they will do so themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

The evidence you speak of are things that neither I nor anyone can explain fully but that is not proof of a conspiracy. I grew up in minnesota and once saw an entire block of houses destroyed by a tornado. Everything was down except for one wall in one bathroom in one house.

On that wall were shelves with knick-knacks on them and not one of those figurines had moved an inch. Can I explain that? Of course not.

Is that proof of a conspiracy? Of course not.

Before you go screaming conspiracy you should first check to see if such a thing is even plausable which it isn't in this case. I have no doubt that the Bush/Cheney team took full advantage of this tragedy to push thier goals but they value themselves too much to risk exposure with something as complicated as 9/11.

They would have found a much less risky route to go if this was indeed their plan.

1) I haven't attempted to offer and proof/evidence to support that theory in order not to de-rail thread, hope you can understand
2) I totally 100% understand where you are coming from, but when you factor in the

a) Terrorism Insurance taken out 1-2 months before 9/11
b) $300 billion in gold taken out 1-2 days before 9/11
c) VIPS told to stay away from NY and DC on 9/11
d) TPTB blamed it on Osama Bin Laden AKA Tim Ossman, a CIA Agent who was funded by America From 1980's till die Death in 1998 (he fought off the Soviets in Afghanistan, paid $ BILLIONS $ for by the CIA)
e) TPTB announced the worlds most wanted (in 2011) man's death - Osama Bin laden - on the 1st May
66 years ago EXACTLY, the worlds most wanted (in 1945) man- Adolf Hitler - was announced dead on the 1st May
f) Please note in 'e' that 1st of May is NOT the date of ACTUAL death, but merely the date of the ANNOUNCMENT of the death.

Now you see why we come to different conclusions
You havent heard ALL the evidence
I do hope you reply

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by spaceshrimp

The anagram stuff is pushed a little far...don't you think?

Yes, I didnt even wanna' get on such a silly topic but this guy thinks he knows it all.
The proof is there. LOL

So you didnt like that anagram, how about this anagram
How about you try it? If it's wrong, post and tell everyone that I am wrong

Jesus Christ and the Disciples
=
Reject as Childish Stupidness

Letter for letter, need I say any more?

I bet you don't even reply now....
edit on 9-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

I'm not telling you that you are wrong, obviously the letters match and everything. My point was....what does it prove?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Oh, I know of several. I wont name them out of respect. I figure, if they want to be named, they will do so themselves.

Clearly... please don't nominate others
Some are a bit paranoid of TPTB finding out that they "know"
I live in Grimsby and round here , the authorities are scared of us

I dont care about drawing attention to myself, i have nothing to hide
But I would never "name" anyone anyway... if there are agents lurking the forums, you wanna make their job as difficult (deterrent) as possible.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I understand as you've stated that there are points to be made on both sides of this argument as I think we've both demonstrated

This goes back to my respond to your original post. Isn't somebody that's aware one that may disagree with you but has evidence to back it up even though it may not dismiss your evidence also? There oftentimes can be two sides or two opinions to a story and although I do not agree with yours on this issue I would say we are both aware in regards to this.

Thanks for the lively debate though

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by spaceshrimp

I realize that anagram is pushed far but that proves my point I think. You will notice how the op is avoiding me now and talking about details regarding Diana which means he cannot debate my argument however so I think it served it's purpose.

As mentioned in my other reply, what I really meant is that I REALLY do not see how anagrams help to prove anything. Generally speaking. Facts like the CIA(i think) was selling guns to the groups like the Taliban and so on, that says a lot. I hope this makes my post a bit clearer.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The anagram stuff is pushed a little far...don't you think?

Yes, I didnt even wanna' get on such a silly topic but this guy thinks he knows it all.
The proof is there. LOL

So you didnt like that anagram, how about this anagram
How about you try it? If it's wrong, post and tell everyone that I am wrong

Jesus Christ and the Disciples
=
Reject as Childish Stupidness

Letter for letter, need I say any more?

I bet you don't even reply now....

I'm not telling you that you are wrong, obviously the letters match and everything. My point was....what does it prove?

More sidetracking .
Ok, well in my mind it proves that our language was created by the "TPTB's" great great granddads and like a sick joke or game, we subsconsciously say/read things that don't MEAN what they THINK we mean

Nearly every event or celebrity or world leader has an anagram name

So not only were todays leaders decided many 100's of years ago.... a lot of their names we're clearly chosen at the time of the creation of the english language.
And a lot of these names spell out their life which can ONLY BE UNIQUE TO THEM
Saddam Hussein - UN Said Hes Mad
Jennifer Aniston - Fine In Torn Jeans
Stevie Wonder - ER, DOESN'T VIEW

We've been had for mugs. Thats what... And we're screwed because this is the only language we (I) know

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by spaceshrimp

I realize that anagram is pushed far but that proves my point I think. You will notice how the op is avoiding me now and talking about details regarding Diana which means he cannot debate my argument however so I think it served it's purpose.

As mentioned in my other reply, what I really meant is that I REALLY do not see how anagrams help to prove anything. Generally speaking. Facts like the CIA(i think) was selling guns to the groups like the Taliban and so on, that says a lot. I hope this makes my post a bit clearer.

Yes it does, my apologies......
I do know the anagrams make you look like a bit of a nut, but I figured people on here would at least "try it" to either prove/disprove it's trueness/falseness ... I thought you were trying to take the mick but I totally understand now
Ya see im only 21 so my minds all over the place

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2011 by spaceshrimp because: Wasn't relevant anymore

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I understand better where your coming from, but I have to say that I do not exactly agree. Unless there is something that we are all missing( which goes back to the OP). I like the debate we are seeing in this thread.

Hey, sorry, please re-read the very last post because I've edited it..
I'm not trying to prove anything, just stare awareness
If you don't agree with my delivery method of info, thats fine...
If you think my thread isnt the best, thats OK
I am talking 100% facts though so if you don't agree with certain FACTs (or what I believe to be facts), please prove me wrong or at least explain...

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Um why is this filed under US political madness?
Anyhow 60 yr old adopted Yorkshire person - ex Geordie.
There is an arrogance about describing oneself as 'awake' - as opposed to the rest of humanity who are of course 'sheeple'. Anyway - I find those definitions silly, if not a tad insane. Secondly I won't be labelled and defined by someone else's idea of what is true and what isn't. We should be trying to get away from that sort of thing on a site like this.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I understand better where your coming from, but I have to say that I do not exactly agree. Unless there is something that we are all missing( which goes back to the OP). I like the debate we are seeing in this thread.

Hey, sorry, please re-read the very last post because I've edited it..
I'm not trying to prove anything, just stare awareness
If you don't agree with my delivery method of info, thats fine...
If you think my thread isnt the best, thats OK
I am talking 100% facts though so if you don't agree with certain FACTs (or what I believe to be facts), please prove me wrong or at least explain...

Thanks

Pardon me but at this point I'm a bit confused. I was replying to 2 different people, now all my replies are going to you. That reply you just quoted doesn't belong anymore, let me fix that.

I have read your other reply and I understand the answer you provided. It's all good!

edit : this is all I wanted to write about in this thread. My point has been discussed and I'm satisfied of the answers, I'm nowhere near the U.K so I will leave this thread to it's original subject!
edit on 9-7-2011 by spaceshrimp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ok, I'll play..

1) Where abouts you're based (roughly)

Doncaster, England.

2) How old you are

3) AWAKE or just AWARE?

Well, since you mentioned JFK there, I guess by your standards I'm "inbetween" since that's the main topic I discuss/look for here. Oh, and the Illuminati didn't kill him like you say.

4) Any suggestions on the next step from anyone who may know exactly what will happen during the "shift"

Convince me a "shift" is due and I'll give a suggestion about what I feel should be done in the "next step" because as right now, I see the world remaining the way it always has done..

Interesting thread. Is this some kind of experiment or are you just curious about fellow UK members?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

e) TPTB announced the worlds most wanted (in 2011) man's death - Osama Bin laden - on the 1st May
66 years ago EXACTLY, the worlds most wanted (in 1945) man- Adolf Hitler - was announced dead on the 1st May
f) Please note in 'e' that 1st of May is NOT the date of ACTUAL death, but merely the date of the ANNOUNCMENT of the death.

Explain what you think the relevance is between OBL,AH and May 1st please?

st.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Plymouth, England.

Aware for ages, awake for ages.

Getting tired now.

Zzzzzzz

Plymouth Argyle.Pilgrim.

Cosmic...
edit on 9-7-2011 by Cosmic4life because: Just don't talk to me about football..ok !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
changed my mind this thread i naff

fail
edit on 9-7-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Awake?

Aware?

BS.

Trying to categorize and label people is petty and small minded. It shows that to some people its more important how they see themselves rather than how actually enlightened they are.

Egocentricity?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ok, well in my mind it proves that our language was created by the "TPTB's" great great granddads and like a sick joke or game, we subsconsciously say/read things that don't MEAN what they THINK we mean

Exactly, in YOUR mind. You are simply seeing what YOU want to see.

Nearly every event or celebrity or world leader has an anagram name

Its not just events/celebrities, every word has meaning. Go do some research on numerology. Even your own name defines who you are. Have a read of The Secret Science of Numerology by Shirley Blackwell Lawrence.

And a lot of these names spell out their life which can ONLY BE UNIQUE TO THEM
Saddam Hussein - UN Said Hes Mad
Jennifer Aniston - Fine In Torn Jeans
Stevie Wonder - ER, DOESN'T VIEW

Yeah, fun word play, doesn't quite mean the same when you use their real names:
Saddam Hussein al-Majid al-Tikriti
Jennifer Joanna Aniston (Possibly Anastasakis, that is her father's surname)
Stevland Hardaway Judkins

Oh, and from your previous post about 'Princess Diana'
Her real name was Diana Frances Spencer.

But I am sure its possible to come up with equally strange 'coincidences' with their real names, if you try.

We've been had for mugs. Thats what... And we're screwed because this is the only language we (I) know

Well if you feel that way, unscrew yourself and learn a new language. Educate your mind. Try Hebrew, you will learn alot with that.

st.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2011 by spaceshrimp because: My post was pointless

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join