It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object (ufo?)Over Lehigh Acres Florida 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ok Im posting this video that I have just come across on ytube because it is very similar to a sighting I had and filmed in the UK 2008. My sighting was of a large cluster of gold cooper and silver spheres that hung in the air for about 45 mins before moving out of sight. They may have been a very large cluster of balloons but to this day Im not 100% sure what they were. Ist the new video and then a stabilized version of my video. ( go 1.20 min forward on mine)

Now My Video.... watch from 1:20
another video of the object I filmed slightly closer

edit on 9-7-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It looks like some kind of contrail , given this was filmed in Florida and assuming it was filmed on the 8th maybe it has something to do with the Shuttle launch .

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

where about in south east uk was this fotage taken??
edit on 9-7-2011 by consciousrevolutionary because: added further question

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It looks like some kind of contrail , given this was filmed in Florida and assuming it was filmed on the 8th maybe it has something to do with the Shuttle launch .

Contrail ? Are you watching on a mobile phone.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The first two videos look like contrails.

The first is a little hard to see initially but at the 1:19 mark it looks like a classic contrail that is dispersing quickly. Note the U shape.

The second video clearly shows a plane streaming a contrail at the beginning(0:10 - 0:15sec mark).....Is this what the remainder of the footage is of? Its hard to tell as the image quality isn't the best.

The third video looks like a cluster of balloons.
edit on 9/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
The first two videos look like contrails.

The first is a little hard to see initially but at the 1:19 mark it looks like a classic contrail that is dispersing quickly. Note the U shape.

The second video clearly shows a plane streaming a contrail at the beginning(0:10 - 0:15sec mark).....Is this what the remainder of the footage is of? Its hard to tell as the image quality isn't the best.

The third video looks like a cluster of balloons.
edit on 9/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Plane goes by in the second then the object is filmed. Not a contrail>

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
definitely a contrail
2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A flame maker of some kind.
Better asked Speilberg he may have consulted Lyne on this type of propulsion.
If the ship is in hover the cooling effect is gone and hot flames must be given off.
If of course the ship is not a jet.
Something like a Ghost Rocket it is.
What about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think the video could be a balloon but why are people saying it looks like a contrail ? My videos are of a cluster of sphere's that could be balloons although a vendor would have had to have lost his entire stock.

top topics

join