It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TattooedWarrior

Do some research into these organisations and the people involved with them (because with your viewpoint you obviously have'nt looked into them) and then come back and try and defend the allegation you made above.

Yes - - there are "power people" in the world.

But - conspiracy is not fact.

Will a One World Federation need powerful leaders? Yes.

There is a difference between powerful but benevolent leadership and what we have now.

Starting wars so that companies you and your friends control get multimillion dollar contracts is'nt benevolent.
Only picking on countries that CANNOT fight back is'nt benevolent.
Taking away peoples rights through the Patriot Act is'nt benevolent.
Murdering innocent civilians (Iraq, Afghanistan etc) is'nt benevolent.
Lying to the public about WHY young men and women are being sent to war is'nt benevolent.

Read this www.google.co.uk...=psy&hl=en&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB395&source=hp&q=none+ dare+call+it+conspiracy+pdf&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB395&aq=0&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=85be7de52198e892&biw=1366&bih=690

Still think there is no conspiracy??

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

For a one world government to be accepted by all means that EVERYONE will have to do as they are told, have the same ideals and morals - basically giving up your selfhood, you individuality, your religion and anything else that might be different.

Really? Based on what? Says who?

Why is there conflict in the world??
Because of different ideals and beliefs.
The only way for things to change is for everyone to start thinking and acting the same IMO.
I am completely against one world government as are millions of others.
How DO YOU plan to change my way of thinking???

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

For a one world government to be accepted by all means that EVERYONE will have to do as they are told, have the same ideals and morals - basically giving up your selfhood, you individuality, your religion and anything else that might be different.

No it doesn't it just means that there is authority just like the Feds over the individual states or the EU over it's member nations. No one is taking anyones individuality.

I cannot agree.
The UNELECTED European Union have been telling the governments of Britain, France, Germay etc what to do for years and have made things worse not better by taking away certain rights and controls of these governments. Why do you think Britain kept the pound?? Because otherwise all of our money would go to other so called (Greece!!!) European contries who cannot manage ther own affairs or accounts.
They can see it only works fairly for some countries but not all so if you are trying to persuade me to change my mind you will need a far better example because as I'm sure you are aware the Feds are not the best example either.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Do some research into these organisations and the people involved with them (because with your viewpoint you obviously have'nt looked into them) and then come back and try and defend the allegation you made above.

Yes - - there are "power people" in the world.

But - conspiracy is not fact.

Will a One World Federation need powerful leaders? Yes.

There is a difference between powerful but benevolent leadership and what we have now.

Still think there is no conspiracy??

I've been following this conspiracy stuff for about 20 years.

I've come to the conclusion - - when no real facts are available - - creation begins.

Lots of people make money - - - how many hold on to it - - and build on it. Do I see a group of wealthy powerful people building on their assets? Absolutely!

Do they really owe anyone else a part of their wealth? NO - they don't.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock404
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

A one world government? Who knows what it will be like? Will it be ruled by a democracy or will it be tyranny and slavery? Before the One World Government there will be a revolution and out this revolution could arise tyranny or peace and prosperity. We just don't know. We hope that good will prevail over evil but good doesn't always win.

That's the thing. Its not 'IF" - - - its How & Who.

It is inevitable - - that we will have a One World Federation. (I will not use the term NWO - because of the conspiracy aspect).

Another poster used the term "Federation" and I like that so I've adopted it.

I choose to be progressive and work toward a better world - - - which IMO is a One World Federation.

This is just silly.

You and the "mathmaticalphysicist" (LOL) Both make the absurd claim that a "ONE WORLD FEDERATION" is inevitable. You have no evidence for this, and there is no way to test it or experiment.

The best argument the op has is some faux sociological term he made up called "global society"? in which mankind evolved from tribes to societies to states and eventually into a one world governemnt.

He says its inevitable, and that is an extraordinary claim which requires extraordinary evidence.

Im still waiting for it.

Why does this thread have 16 pages?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
This is just silly.

You and the "mathmaticalphysicist" (LOL) Both make the absurd claim that a "ONE WORLD FEDERATION" is inevitable. You have no evidence for this, and there is no way to test it or experiment.

No its not. Progression happens. There is only one logical direction.

Why do wealthy power people owe you anything?

They don't.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You still havent provided any real empirical evidence of your extraordinary claim.

Saying that a one world government is inevitable due to "logic" is not an argument, mankind is not an inherently stoic species, "logic" does not always govern motivation. Society was not only shaped by "logic" but also "emotion" which nullifies your argument.

A one world government is not inevitable, you can see it in the words of those who say they would resist it.

Why resist it? Because it is an idea that is not realistic! Its that simple!

Why should you even try to come to the conclusion that a one world governement is sustainable when we havent even seen a truly sustainable and stable "one nation" government in our lifetime?

In order for a one world government to exist, there would need to also exist stability, and sustainability, which are two qualities that we have not yet seen.

According to your logic, it is not plausible to assume a one world government is inevitable since there is no evidence of its ability to sustain itself.

Give it up.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
progression happens, but.. this twisted tower we've wrought over thousands of years is doomed to crash and burn. and I say, let the mother burn. Restart - we need to return to the source because we had a purpose but forgot it, we need to go back home and ask again, "what is it you would have me do".

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hilarious thread.
Ok, reading posts on this site is throwing up some weird issues. The elite control the world - the weather, wars, pharma, food, water, media, government and yet is not considered a global government.

There has never been a openly global government so the only concept we have of such a thing comes from those who have attempted blatant world domination. It didn't work out too well, probably BECAUSE they were psychos.

Some of the biggest critics against a world government are Christians understandably so. Yet if 'the elite' have been ruling the world since not long after Christs resurrection then we have been under that system for a long time and the book that warned of the evil NWO was under their control for a great deal of that time. Is it not a perfect way to control Christians by saying that the event would be future and to avoid it at all cost? What did Jesus actually say?

The kingdom of God will be a one world government. If the 'elite' have rewritten history to make you believe Christs kingdom was the one to resist then they have done a fab job.They turn each of you into anti-christ.
Out of 30 gospels, 4 are included in the new testament, the 4 which were the most desirable to control the people. Mary Magdalene was the favored disciple, not Peter, those who do not seek the truth, do not find it.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Threegirls because: Can't spell foe toffee

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This is just silly.

No its not. Progression happens. There is only one logical direction.

Why do wealthy power people owe you anything?

They don't.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

"Progression happens" is not an argument.

And when did i ever say wealthy people owe me anything?

edit on 10-7-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
progression happens, but.. this twisted tower we've wrought over thousands of years is doomed to crash and burn. and I say, let the mother burn. Restart - we need to return to the source because we had a purpose but forgot it, we need to go back home and ask again, "what is it you would have me do".

Why? What is going to crash and burn?

So much of the dissent is - - - people think they are owed something.

You're really not.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The UNELECTED European Union have been telling the governments of Britain, France, Germay etc what to do for years and have made things worse not better by taking away certain rights and controls of these governments.

Fair enough but you made your argument based on individuality not on nationality. No one is telling you (the individual) you can't be who you are.

Also what is the difference between being controlled by the Feds or the EU and being controlled by the One World Federation?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You're really not.

What are all these accusations of us thinking we are owed something?

Are you just repeating what your parents told you?

Its not an argument.

"Progression happens" is not an argument. Where is your evidence that a one world government is inevitable?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You're really not.

people are owed the right not to be destroyed for lies.

what is going to crash and burn is this detestable world empire whose foundation is the blood and bones of billions. it's going too high and it will fall.
edit on 10-7-2011 by depth om because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

"Progression happens" is not an argument.

And when did i ever say wealthy people owe me anything?

Progression happens is not an argument? Really? Maybe its just a FACT.

You want to change Wealthy to Powerful? TPTB - - owe you something?

No - they really don't.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Before we have one world government we should have a pilot project where something, anything, is run smoothly, solving all problems to the benefit of all. When that happens we can use that system as the method for one world government.

The incumbent stakeholders will gladly give way once they see how wonderful one world government could be for everyone. The current stakeholders always do that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

people are owed the right not to be destroyed for lies.

what is going to crash and burn is this detestable world empire whose foundation is the blood and bones of billions. it's going too high and it will fall.

Where do you get anyone is owed anything?

Because you think that's how humanity should be?

"King of the Mountain" - - see animal world. I know its "disappointing" - - but human has not evolved to the next level of consciousness.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Structured like the U.S. so corruption can be minimized? Your obviously not living here or u would know our political system is a joke...nothings done for the citizens by either side. This isn't even a democracy any more, its a corporation owned dictatorship that even the president and the party members are puppets in. Its just one big game of get in, get paid, and disapear as fast as u can... if u want a one world government entirely ran by those controlling the money then have fun with that...just give the rest of us the chance to advance enough to get the heck off this planet and you can stick around and play the slave all you want!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Alright man, I see you want to pick an argument. Fire away. Even though this is off topic.

I do believe that it is uneccessary to pay $4.00 a gallon for gasoline. This is absurd, the world would prosper better with cheaper fuel prices.........But we can't have this now can we......Oil companies are making record profits with higher than needed prices............

The only way you can think that oil prices are fair, is if you own stock in one or some of the companies.

I am not buying that $4.00 a gallon is fair......You should'nt either.

Tell me please, why this is fair.

So you think the government should forcibly set the price of gasoline below market value?

Sorry for the late reply. I am in and out arguing with the children.

I will say that i do not have the answers....I do not know how to quite change the system.....I believe that it is too far gone with all of the corruption.......

If you really want my honest opinion.( be ready for it, It will offend many people)....

I am sick of arguing and worrying about it all.....................I say we take care of our own first...Then help the world.....If this means forcibly working out a deal.....Then this is why we have a $700 billion defense budget...

I say lets use it for our own peoples sake......Take take....for the people...Not business...

If any other country does'nt want us to take what they have.....Then they need to spend $701 billion dollars to defend it......

I am an american and I say enough of the BS........

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Lots of people make money - - - how many hold on to it - - and build on it. Do I see a group of wealthy powerful people building on their assets? Absolutely!

Do they really owe anyone else a part of their wealth? NO - they don't.

Where in my posts did I say that these people owe me or anyone else part of their wealth??
I did'nt.
But when the people you seem to admire conspire together to wrestle more money and more control away from your average person then I say we have a problem.
Look at what has occurred because of the latest 'economic depression'. People are having to sell all their valuables like gold, platinum etc to stay afloat and those that don't have anything to fall back on are losing their homes.The banks and associated companies owned by your favorite people that were lending money to people they knew could'nt afford the repayments should be put up on charges because they are criminals.
Additionally when the market collapses again the people that this time around had to sell their valuables will have nothing to fall back on - then what??
P.S Which Corporation do you work for???

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join