It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
okay, im just going to wait and see. if something happens, i think i deserve 1000 flags and stars, if nothing happens, i think i deserve 1000 punches in the face

Deal or no deal?

no deal
your punishment should be a combination of
(1) getting the opportunity to educate yourself, poor ignorant person
(2) a total lack of any reaction to anything you do here on ATS

this was my very last interaction with you, i now have to dance with dirty diana

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well that fizzled out like a wet fuse. 29 pages of opinions and questions for an attention seeking teen. At least the OP got what they wanted..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another failed prediction....yawn.
It makes me sad that ATS has to put up with this rubbish.

Cant all the wannabe fortunetellers of this board just find another crack pot forum somewhere else.
It just ruins ATS's credibility when something like this makes the front page.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Michael Jackson is alive and well and living in a........Burka!

This thread should have been closed on the 12th already!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Mclaneinc

No a harsh beating may be in order!

Joking!

But don't you know, because of the attention this thread has garnered that the MJ event has been delayed indefinitely.

Further donations at this point in time are welcome.

Lol...Always a catch eh...

My donation is nothing, I started with nothing and I've still got plenty left...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Bomb blasts in Mumbai..Mujahideen suspected
ibnlive.in.com...
21 of them dead. Obama condemns blasts
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

That is Bollywood and not Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Why are you posting the video?? You've already written down everything that he says! Waste of time! This thread is not entirely tho
Oh my god, i can't believe that you keep going on with this, do you know what enlightenment is? You probably do, but don't know what to do with it. Im sorry, but nothing will ever happen in the way you think! Still making a fool of yourself!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

yea and the reason is abcnews.go.com... if they only knew, that the 405 was to be shut down, there might have been a July 13th event. I know the 405 have nothing to with the 13th, but so far nothing does. my the wood sign stand till the "big one" will it say wood ood od hol holl holly i know ho w od

edit on 14-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
now i have seen it all 29 flags 29 pages on, nothing at all, thank you ATS for the right to have this thread up, been as this is about a place in CA, any other news? not just from ho w od vill. get it ? ho w od = Hollywood, now would it be olly oo? well now SoCAl is up to something, abclocal.go.com... from the link

ABC7, the American Red Cross, Aetna, Kidde, Home Depot, Los Angeles County Fire and Public Health and our community partners want to help you be prepared in the event of a disaster, natural or man-made, by providing you with one central web hub to attain emergency preparedness information and resources.
have we not seen this before? New Madrid,fault no EQ but one massive flood.

Home fires, earthquakes, wildfires and pandemics can happen anywhere, to anyone, anytime. More than 3,000 people die in home fires each year in the United States; most in homes without a working smoke alarm.
ok so a city bloock burns is this there clue?

Close to 60 percent of Americans are wholly unprepared for a disaster of any kind. It is vital for everyone to learn how to prevent and how to prepare for an emergency. Ready SoCal wants viewers to be prepared by:
i dont think i need to go on, we here on ATS are prepared for anything, it not then you are a newbee here
edit on 14-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 14-7-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2011 by IceFlower because: after a second thought, it simply is not worth the effort.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Darn....

Did I miss it?

What did I miss?

What happened?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Mods please please kill this useless horrible thread...

Its as dead as MJ himself (or it should be), BS prediction came, nothing happened..End of.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok, different track,

I predict day by day the world is becoming very unstable, odd climate changes, weird numbers or LARGE eruptions and earthquakes, the economy is dying around us, countries are going broke left right and centre and war and famine is spreading.

I predict the world is going to s**t and it will be sooner than later, give it 2yrs and we won't be the happy bunnies we are now...

You see, in one post I've given you are far better prediction than Sam_inc has AND its going to happen one way or another.

Another words, BS about MJ is the very least we have to worry about.....Sam_inc, put your mind to better use, stop craving a dead nonce and think about your future.

You will remember my words...
edit on 15-7-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Are you sure you didnt get the date wrong?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
As the day for this prediction has come and gone, there seems no need to further discuss this.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join