It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

you allready failed when you made this topic sam, July 13 will come and go like any other. i dont know why crap like this gets stars and flags :/

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh, sorry hon. I wish you better health.
I'd say if it turns out that Michael faked his death he has a lot of explaining to do. To his children, his parents and siblings and to the Doctor who is now on trial and has lost his license to practice. On the other hand if all these folks were in on it then yes that would be something. MJ gained a new fan in my 15 year old son when he died and they were playing his music non stop. That shows the man is a classic if he can garner new fans with the old stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Gloster

AAAAaahhhhhh so bad today 13th july and nothinig...... can i keep looking at the hoolywood sign? dhaaadaaaa dhaaaadeeee paaaaapaaaa loolypoop guuuuu ghaaaaaa retard ghaaagaaamaaamaa

Okay, so I think the OP is ridiculous too (MJ bigger than aliens-hah!) And I know that international members decry the American-centric time viewpoint however, this is one case where you are being international-centric (Aussie? NZ? Somewhere over the dateline.) Because...last time I checked, the Hollywood sign is in California, United States. Therefore, any prediction involving said Hollywood sign would necessarily be factored by what time and date it is there, regardless of what time and date it is for you elsewhere in the world. It is currently 8pm on the 12th (not the 13th.) Tomorrow it will be the 13th and then you can tease the OP. Until then consider for future reference that when something is place specific (such as the Hollywood sign) you must use the date of where that place is, not where you are. Thank you. Carry on.

LOL carry on dhaaa daaa ppeeepoo blaaaa blaaa micheal jackson alive in hoolywood...NOT bwhaaa in that pont of view in 2012 just some of us will die first? lolol

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle has to do with any of this? If these two movies are gonna become the new reality then I'm in. I love Hayao Miyazaki. I would really prefer the land of Totoro though. I wanna live with the spirit of the Camphor tree.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Took a peak after three days and still see nothing. Here is the website for the 24/7 Camera the one on the bottom Left works fine and nothing to see here...
www.hollywoodsigntrust.org...

Therian

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

LOL carry on dhaaa daaa ppeeepoo blaaaa blaaa micheal jackson alive in hoolywood...NOT bwhaaa in that pont of view in 2012 just some of us will die first? lolol

I know I shouldn't make fun of your speech impediment but...WTF? And again, missing the point. 2012 is supposed to be a global event (and I don't think it's a doom and gloom disaster either) and therefore would be measured by global time standards. This particular thing was supposed to happen in California and so should be measured by California time.

Put another way, suppose someone predicted a devastating earthquake in Australia for 7/13. Say it happened.. For me in the US it would actually be the 12th so I could say (even if it did happen) the person was wrong because for me it occurred on the day before it was predicted. But since in Australia it would be the 13th and it was an event predicted for Australia, I would have to use Australia time. Again, this is only the case for place specific events, not global events.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is there a sun in Hollywood now? Isn't it almost 10pm there now? The video must not be live.

www.hollywoodsign.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

No, It's only 7 PM out there now.
Plenty of sunlight

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
reply to post by wavemaker

No, It's only 7 PM out there now.
Plenty of sunlight

Ah, ok. It is New York then which is 10pm now. I live in Asia so I get confused on the time in the US.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'll tell everyone what the big event was today.

My kid turned 2 years old....sang itsy bitsy spider, rock a bye baby, and twinkle twinkle little star in succession with no help just a few minutes ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bomb blasts in Mumbai..Mujahideen suspected
ibnlive.in.com...
21 of them dead. Obama condemns blasts
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
you cant just predict an even will happen and not say what.
some people.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Soooo....

Just dropping by to see what, if anything, happened at the Hollywood sign today.

I notice that the live Hollywood sign webcam which someone posted a couple of hours ago, now says "server not found".
www.hollywoodsigntrust.org...

So, note to "them" (whomever "they" may be)...I am gonna be super mad if I miss the big reveal of the MJ clone just because your I.T. guy went home early.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ya know, if you have things happening in your mind, and you speak about them as seriously as you have on here, I wouldn't blame your friends and family thinking you are a crazy idiot....You have diarreah of the mouth, or the hands I guess, since this this is the internet. Altogether you fail! and you should get some help man.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I Wonder if the person who manufactured this whole nonsense was able to fulfil his plan by luring the dedicated MJ loonies fans out of their houses for a day while gangs drove through the area looting the nutjobs fans homes knowing they are delusional enough to believe this

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
oh yes, move along,
july 13th passes, nothing happens
year passes nothing happens
life passes nothing happens

its bad to expect? to believe?

just have seen "Spirited away" as suggested, very good movie
edit on 14-7-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
OP is not going to get punished for this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Mods, I request the thread is closed and moved to the Hoax area asap, it might be worth pointing out the OP's failing and poor choice in trying to continue the thread any way possible using other hoaxed material.

A flag and points removal might just get the point home..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

No a harsh beating may be in order!

Joking!

But don't you know, because of the attention this thread has garnered that the MJ event has been delayed indefinitely.

Further donations at this point in time are welcome.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
well, that's it.
didn't happen, did it?
at least we know at least 1 ATS member not to follow for one more second.

poor person

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join