It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Are ET's going to shoot the Hollywood sign down?
Well at least I took a pic of it the last time I visited Cali.
Thanks for the heads up even though you are being waaaaay to vauge. Also will
this be a life or death situation and will it only effect people living in the Hollywood area?

edit on 9-7-2011 by Teeky because: wording

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its some BS publicity stunt and then posted can say"Well,it WAS a major event"..I call BS

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i rather be ignorant, suddently it doesnt seem as bad as believing mj is coming back because he wants to imitate jesus.

hell, suddently even taking a serious aproach to the reptlians and nibiru topics does not sound as silly as what you are proposing here..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Uhm... so biggest world event? What? Will Greece finally bankrupt? Oh wait, that is not big enough. Will USA bankrutp? Uhmm.... or is this event related some lame armagedon?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would say it has to be Elvis or Michael Jackson is alive.

I can't believe i read most of these comments.

I amainly wanted to mark this thread so I can come back and laugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
no catastrophic events, something much much bigger

Michael Jakson much much bigger than a catastrophic event? Just one question...Do you get attracted to other boys?
edit on 9-7-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well whomever it is they couldn't afford to renew their domain name. I really don't care what happens to the Hollywood sign, and it wouldn't surprise me if MJ did fake his death.

I would rather Tupac return myself, he spoke more truth than any of em. There is no telling what kinda of crazy shiznit they have planned in crazywood.

I think I just wasted 30 min. of my existence.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Feltrick

I;m sorry but im not an attention seeker. I'm only preparing you, what's going to happen on that day. I can't tell what it is because is going to be whole a lot of confusion. Keep your eye on the HW sign and watch the news
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Can i stop watching the HW sign to like go to the toilet?........ You should prepare little boys for that day OMG Michael is back

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I flagged your thread because I want to try the new un-flag feature.
2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Watching too many disaster movies?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Nobama

You wouldn't believe me and everybody else on the forum. i told my family, they didn't believe me but they laughed at me. i told my friends, they think im nuts. if I told you right now, the moderated might banned me for being certified crazy. and i dont want to be labeled as that, especially on here! I'll let the event speak for itself, be patient!

Really then, why bother even creating a thread? Just so you can see the same question posted over and over again for 7 or 8 pages? This is just the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this site and I've seen some crazy poop being discussed here.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Will be interested to see if anything major happens on 7/13

I prefer vague predictions because the only argument is "no it won't"

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
i rather be ignorant, suddently it doesnt seem as bad as believing mj is coming back because he wants to imitate jesus.

hell, suddently even taking a serious aproach to the reptlians and nibiru topics does not sound as silly as what you are proposing here..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If MJ is trying to imitate Jesus he'd better stay gone then. Jesus never came back dispite popular theory that he would.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
it's most likely to do with the last harry potter being release on the 13th.

they''ll probably have broomsticks flying around the hollywood sign or change it to say harrywood or something

edit on 9-7-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now that I know what is going to happen, I have to say, it is actually quite shocking. I cant really believe it myself and I understand why you did not want to tell anyone the whole truth about it.
Oh well, time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tengkorak
I hope something happens, and I hope 1/3 of human diesss
like the bible said, we're going to suffer food shortage if you people continue multiplying like rabbits! Yay to 13th July!

YOU PEOPLE ??? Exactly what people are you reffering to sir?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You are suggesting that Michael Jackson faked his death and is going to come back on July 13th?

You should know better than to say the mods will ban you for making such a suggestion.... Far more "crazy" conspiracies are presented to this site on a daily basis.

Do I think he will come back? I doubt it....

I used to think Tupac would come back... It's just been to long.

Do you realize how mean he would have to be to do this? A doctor is on trial for his death, losing/lost his license.....

If he did this, he ruined peoples lives. :/
edit on 9-7-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Why be so vague Sam ? Its not like anyone on here actually knows you and would pass judgement on you and even if they did why would you care since we dont really know you? Just spill the beans for cryin out loud. I sure dont care if anyone on here thinks I'm crazy or really how they feel about me since they dont really know me. Use this curtain of aninimity and tell us what you know!
Please....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Just reading the thread, it seems like people have figured out that he is hinting at a return of Michael Jackson.

Again, why he would feel the need to hide his conspiracy when such a thing has probably been proposed here before anyway, I don't get....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I was just joking.

I could care less what happens to Hollywood.....

I have to go mow...........And put together a new grill that I worked my azz off for this week.

ETA: Also, I believe that these people, much like the OP, are attention whores...............Hence....I know something, but I can't tell you.. .................... old school tactics that the new generation has'nt figured out yet..........I just wanted to add that last part.

edit on 9-7-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join