It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by awareness10

That’s really odd, I literally opened this thread. And Clicked the Hollywoodsigns.com link… looked, saw nothing interesting and headed towards the back of this thread.. and now they are down… within 2 minutes.

The op posted this link here, it works.. although i'm wondering why V is standing next to the HW sign waving:

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I tried to watch that video, but couldn't understand a word, with the strange effects.

Could anyone give me a summary of what it said??

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is probably an experiment towards us commentator's on this thread. What if he want's to compare the scepticism, the mocking, and the Instabeliever's comments to a different ' thread that members of Ats consider serious (to a degree), being most discussed etc?

If not, well... you disappoint me if nothing happens from now on..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

Doesn't really bother me to be honest, a hoax thread is a hoax thread.

Or have I missed something important the OP has mentioned?

I'll be honest and admit I don't have the time or patience to read 20+ pages of something that won't happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'd appreciate a summary of that last posted V video as well . I could not understand it really. I think that I got that the event won't happen due to peoples safety... And to watch two movies to understand what's going on... But I could understand the movie titles. Can anyone help? Thanks.

link   
reply to post by creatureme

Its not her other thread are about MJ aswell, including one that just posts the black and white music video telling everyone to watch it and love each other.

She also wrote a thread about stalking a guy she thought was cute.

so big MJ fan + obsessive behaviour = hearing MJ is coming back and getting over excited and posting this thread

link   
reply to post by Vastar

Not for nothing...July 13th isn't over yet. The truth is I don't buy a smidge of this...though the cams server being down is a bit odd...the fact is...July 13th isn't over yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

creepy..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Cams back up. Nothing happening.

Man, lotta flags for this, eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
strange how the live feeds are down.....
anyone else? or is it just me?

No they are down for me also

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
reply to post by Vastar

Not for nothing...July 13th isn't over yet. The truth is I don't buy a smidge of this...though the cams server being down is a bit odd...the fact is...July 13th isn't over yet.

And nothing will have changed when it's the 14th.....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

But it DID happen, while the cam was black!! Joke
I skimmed through some of her other threads.. Think we are getting seriously duped here..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by coquine

But it DID happen, while the cam was black!! Joke
I skimmed through some of her other threads.. Think we are getting seriously duped here..

Only just realised ?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Probably not...or rather...more than 98% probably not

But...there are alot on here this morning claiming the towel thrown in because the 13th has come and there is nothing going on...but the fact is, 13th is not over yet. '

I don't want to be misunderstood, I fully fully fully do not believe in any of this at all, or rather...this whole thing about Michael Jackson..do I believe Hollywood itself could do something cool and fun and unexpected on the anniversary of its sign? sure...world altering? no...MJ coming back alive? no. But to claim nothing is going to happen at all, simply because the sun has risen on the 13th with nothing to show, also does not mean much. The day is not over yet

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
reply to post by Death_Kron

Probably not...or rather...more than 98% probably not

But...there are alot on here this morning claiming the towel thrown in because the 13th has come and there is nothing going on...but the fact is, 13th is not over yet. '

I don't want to be misunderstood, I fully fully fully do not believe in any of this at all, or rather...this whole thing about Michael Jackson..do I believe Hollywood itself could do something cool and fun and unexpected on the anniversary of its sign? sure...world altering? no...MJ coming back alive? no. But to claim nothing is going to happen at all, simply because the sun has risen on the 13th with nothing to show, also does not mean much. The day is not over yet

Ah, that's fair enough then

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

ahhh my mistake, She is a She that was stalking another She that didn't swing that way.

i could post more, but i dont want to go hardcore on her, who knows what she has experienced in her life to make her post this crap.

as i said before keep your head up girl.

but yeah for everyone else is it her fault for posting it, i mean she didnt have any real evidence, or is it our fault for posting replies and making it 20 pages long.

As far as i know i was only watching the thread to be amused by the reactions when it didnt happen, to me this thread panned out perfectly.

now if the OP kept to her guns and she said something huge was going to happen and not tell you, like she was planning to, she could of whammed out the Mumbai blasts and gotten 1000 flags and stars in one hit.

she missed a opportunity to get some flags, and you know those flags are pretty valuable, i heard this one dude brought a Lamborghini Gallardo with his flags, no lie true story saw a video on it on you tube and all.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

That's the problem with ATS, too many people too happy to believe someone's crazy prediction. There must be a lot of bored people out there...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

Oh my god!
She made me sit in my couch watching the stupid forevertake of the HS.. I don't feel to good..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

I was watching the thread because for the life of me I couldn't figure out what anyone was talking about. It makes sense though when you think about it. I mean, I'm sure if we had internet back in the days of Elvis, we'd have seen this very same thing with his death. I remember all the tabloids when I was little about him being alive and coming back..one even stated he'd sing at the super bowl.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
The op posted this link here, it works.. although i'm wondering why V is standing next to the HW sign waving:

www.earthcam.com...

According to that cam, it is only 0915 there at the moment.

14 hours and 45 minutes left...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join